Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Othus Vice Army

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Othus Vice Army

Post by Othus on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:11 pm

Join the army on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/oviar

No requirements needed, if you like videogames feel free to join us!

we highly encourage memebers to use the tag (OVIAR) so that we can identify each other within the games.

games we currently play:

-Chivalry
-CSGO
-SMITE

We need Commanders for the games listed above so, if you are interested Pm me here on the forums.

we will include more games in the future as the community expands.
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Othus Vice Army

Post by Akronawol17 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:58 pm

I joined, but i can't play right now. The PC i usually use for gaming is down, so i won't be playing for a while, sadly...
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Othus Vice Army

Post by Othus on Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:I joined, but i can't play right now. The PC i usually use for gaming is down, so i won't be playing for a while, sadly...

we can always start a guild for games far less demanding.
if you are into MMORPG i suggest dofus.
if you are into MOBAS i suggest league of legends

its your call!
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Othus Vice Army

Post by Akronawol17 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Othus wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:I joined, but i can't play right now. The PC i usually use for gaming is down, so i won't be playing for a while, sadly...

we can always start a guild for games far less demanding.
if you are into MMORPG i suggest dofus.
if you are into MOBAS i suggest league of legends

its your call!
Thing is, i'm using a tablet. Lol. I can't play any Steam games until the computer us fixed, and i have no idea how long it'll take to do that. I'm working on it though.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Othus Vice Army

Post by Chef_Banchou on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:31 am

This sounds awesome!! If only I had a computer...
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Othus Vice Army

Post by Kobra on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:52 am

Yo Othus, i got my pc. Right now i am going into my no-life mode in League of Legends. We should play sometime bro. I'll also get some more games in the future.
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Othus Vice Army

Post by Othus on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:57 pm

Kobra wrote:Yo Othus, i got my pc. Right now i am going into my no-life mode in League of Legends. We should play sometime bro. I'll also get some more games in the future.

sure thing bro! it's been a while since i played lol btw. you should also try SMITE i am currently active on that one!

do you have steam? if so let me add you to my group
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Othus Vice Army

Post by Kobra on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Othus wrote:
Kobra wrote:Yo Othus, i got my pc. Right now i am going into my no-life mode in League of Legends. We should play sometime bro. I'll also get some more games in the future.

sure thing bro! it's been a while since i played lol btw.  you should also try SMITE i am currently active on that one!

do you have steam? if so let me add you to my group
I'm about to make one as we speak. I've seen smite, but i'm not sure if i'll be able to get into it. I'll try though.
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Othus Vice Army

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum