Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:30 pm

Quatro And Nothing More wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:I'll take an infinite multiverse over a megaverse of unknown size (sounds like an extra big multiverse to me) anyday. Not even Marvel believes that. To them, their Multiverse is literally the next step below Omniverse most of the time.
They are infinite, it doesn't really have a size, and they do have an omniverse, look at the site above, the definition is there and everything. A megaverse also holds bigger infinite multiverses.

Infinity is infinity, there's no such thing as "more infinite than this infinity". A single infinite multiverse would be exactly equal to a megaverse with infinite multiverses in it, believe it or not that's how infinity works, it's a concept not a number.
Even Zanma Taisei DB with ST would murder MM on a whim.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:31 pm

There is literally nothing that MM could do to Reinhard. Without conceptual attacks, MM ends up like Beyonder did in the Battler vs Beyonder fight.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:32 pm

I need to see instances of MM pulling off conceptual stuff, otherwise he'll lose 100%.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Quatro And Nothing More on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Doing the impossible is what makes them so powerful, it is doing the impossible, this same feat was done in other visual novels
avatar
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:35 pm

"An infinity beyond infinity" is Suggsverse territory of non-sense, that's like saying beyond Omnipotence.
Infinity is the highest conceptual quantity you can get, by it's very own definition it's never ending and ever increasing.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Quatro And Nothing More on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:There is literally nothing that MM could do to Reinhard. Without conceptual attacks, MM ends up like Beyonder did in the Battler vs Beyonder fight.
When was there a thread for that? And how does battler beat Beyonder exactly? I know the visuals novels and aside from Endless Nine and his Golden Key he has nothing on Beyonder. And even among hardcore fans of that series it was agreed Beyonder beats Battler.

MM was already stronger than concepts like Living Tribunal, regardless of if he used what would be considered a conceptual attack, the point is that his power lets him destroy concepts. It may not make any sense, sure, but that's what he can do. Also why make a battle when you have an obvious outcome in mind?
avatar
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Quatro And Nothing More wrote:Doing the impossible is what makes them so powerful, it is doing the impossible, this same feat was done in other visual novels
And then mix in other contradictory nonsense like 98% of the Multiverse destroyed that your conveniently leaving out, and you got one mess of contradictions. Sure don't give Demonbane credit with its InfiniteXInfinte Big Bang level attacks by just the High tiers alone. That's why a middle ground must be found. BTW, it's nice to see you debating again Kurohige.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:41 pm

It's not Kurohige.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Quatro And Nothing More on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:41 pm

EVA_01 wrote:"An infinity beyond infinity" is Suggsverse territory of non-sense, that's like saying beyond Omnipotence.
Infinity is the highest conceptual quantity you can get, by it's very own definition it's never ending and ever increasing.
Omnipotence means you can do anything, literally nothing is out of your power, it something humans can't even put into words, making something going beyond infinite is something an omnipotent being could do no problem. LT was already boosting the infinite gauntlet, yes it was on a Universal level but only because others existed to prevent total take over of the multiverse, plus Heat of infinite was already a thing.
avatar
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Akronawol17 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:41 pm

People are allowed to have opinions on the battles they make. Just because they make it, doesn't mean they can't have an opinion.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:42 pm

Quatro And Nothing More wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:"An infinity beyond infinity" is Suggsverse territory of non-sense, that's like saying beyond Omnipotence.
Infinity is the highest conceptual quantity you can get, by it's very own definition it's never ending and ever increasing.
Omnipotence means you can do anything, literally nothing is out of your power, it something humans can't even put into words, making something going beyond infinite is something an omnipotent being could do no problem. LT was already boosting the infinite gauntlet, yes it was on a Universal level but only because others existed to prevent total take over of the multiverse, plus Heat of infinite was already a thing.

Even if we assume that is somehow true because our understanding is limited, why would that apply to MM? He's not omnipotent :/
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Quatro And Nothing More on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:45 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Quatro And Nothing More wrote:Doing the impossible is what makes them so powerful, it is doing the impossible, this same feat was done in other visual novels
And then mix in other contradictory nonsense like 98% of the Multiverse destroyed that your conveniently leaving out, and you got one mess of contradictions. Sure don't give Demonbane credit with its InfiniteXInfinte Big Bang level attacks by just the High tiers alone. That's why a middle ground must be found. BTW, it's nice to see you debating again Kurohige.
Comics have contradiction, just like with the characters, it's a given. But there are many instances of characters going beyond infinite, I have no clue why it would be different here, yes it is impossible, but that's what makes them so powerful. You just listed the same feat with Demonbane. Laslty, I'm not Kurohige, nor am i Saladking, I keep getting PMs from people whom I wont name, but no, I was never part of any Whisky Media site, I came form the Lounge and OBD. You guys gotta link me to these two so I can see the connection
avatar
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Quatro And Nothing More on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:People are allowed to have opinions on the battles they make. Just because they make it, doesn't mean they can't have an opinion.
This is true, I just didn't think you could make deliberate spite threads, my bad, the sites I was on before this usually locked the thread the moment the TC said something like that. I'm not attacking him or anything, I'm just curious.
avatar
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Yeah guys seriously I believe they're not SK or KH, just because they might hold the same ideas doesn't mean they're similar.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Quatro And Nothing More wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:There is literally nothing that MM could do to Reinhard. Without conceptual attacks, MM ends up like Beyonder did in the Battler vs Beyonder fight.
When was there a thread for that? And how does battler beat Beyonder exactly? I know the visuals novels and aside from Endless Nine and his Golden Key he has nothing on Beyonder. And even among hardcore fans of that series it was agreed Beyonder beats Battler.

MM was already stronger than concepts like Living Tribunal, regardless of if he used what would be considered a conceptual attack, the point is that his power lets him destroy concepts. It may not make any sense, sure, but that's what he can do. Also why make a battle when you have an obvious outcome in mind?

First of all, Beyonder would have no way past endless 9. He has no control over conceptual attacks, whatsoever, and Golden Key would easily fuck him up, seeing as he has no way at all to avoid it. Even without Golden Key, Battler can just amplify all of his magic infinitely.

Secondly, no "harcore fans" ever agreed to a personal opinion of yours. Also, LT isn't much of a concept, seeing as generic energy blasts make him the Beyonders' bitch.

And third, we can see your IP Kurohige. We know its you.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Quatro And Nothing More on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:49 pm

EVA_01 wrote:
Quatro And Nothing More wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:"An infinity beyond infinity" is Suggsverse territory of non-sense, that's like saying beyond Omnipotence.
Infinity is the highest conceptual quantity you can get, by it's very own definition it's never ending and ever increasing.
Omnipotence means you can do anything, literally nothing is out of your power, it something humans can't even put into words, making something going beyond infinite is something an omnipotent being could do no problem. LT was already boosting the infinite gauntlet, yes it was on a Universal level but only because others existed to prevent total take over of the multiverse, plus Heat of infinite was already a thing.

Even if we assume that is somehow true because our understanding is limited, why would that apply to MM? He's not omnipotent :/

Note that I said easily, for an Omnipotent, MM is nigh-omnipotent, he would still be capable, but it would still be a deal, albeit a small one for him, a true omnipotent would have no trouble, or at the very least do it with a few gestures. The whole reason he lost to badly to Beyonder was because Beyonder was TOAA before Marvel decided to make him.
avatar
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Ok right I forgot Mods can see IPs, I retract my statements.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EvilMegaCookie on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Reinhard has tanked shit like this:

Astrological God - He Astrological God manipulates all in nature and ultra-infinite dimensional (supermernom) space that can create or destroy any cosmic body, as well as to implement any natural phenomenon.

Meteor Swarm - Actually not a technique, because it has no rechёvki. Clutching a hundred million souls, Carl creates 100 meteorites. One such meteorite enough to destroy the Legion Reinhard.
Ira furor brevis est, Sequere naturam - Compress the countless stars, so that they would fit in the palm of your hand, and then releases the heat on a cosmic scale. Despite the seemingly small scale, due to the nature of Taiji, this technique is terribly strong, it killed with a single blow Satanelya .

Sic ITUR ad astra, Dura Lex Sed Lex - gravity anomaly in Cyberspace.

Deum qui novit colit, Aurea mediocritas - Mercury builds all the stars in the shape of a cross, how huge that he sees beyond the universe and parallel cuts into the multidimensional universe / multiverse . The energy released by them, allows you to burn Hado God within.

AB ovo usque ad Mala, Omnia Fert Aetas - Mercury turns multiverse in elementary particle and sends back in time to another (possibly the same) multiverse because of this paradox, one multiverse will be erased, so that the paradox was resolved . Other use of this - a general collapse of causality at the level of the existence of the Throne.

Spem metus sepuitur, DISCE libens - Carl creates a dark celestial body that erases all the metaverse (infinite number of structures with infinite parallel, multidimensional universe within itself) in absolute nothingness. Leaves behind a super singularity which finishes that somehow survived.

Copy pasted from the russian wiki as I couldn't find the page on animesuki that described Mercurius attacks.
avatar
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Quatro And Nothing More wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:
Quatro And Nothing More wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:"An infinity beyond infinity" is Suggsverse territory of non-sense, that's like saying beyond Omnipotence.
Infinity is the highest conceptual quantity you can get, by it's very own definition it's never ending and ever increasing.
Omnipotence means you can do anything, literally nothing is out of your power, it something humans can't even put into words, making something going beyond infinite is something an omnipotent being could do no problem. LT was already boosting the infinite gauntlet, yes it was on a Universal level but only because others existed to prevent total take over of the multiverse, plus Heat of infinite was already a thing.

Even if we assume that is somehow true because our understanding is limited, why would that apply to MM? He's not omnipotent :/

Note that I said easily, for an Omnipotent, MM is nigh-omnipotent, he would still be capable, but it would still be a deal, albeit a small one for him, a true omnipotent would have no trouble, or at the very least do it with a few gestures. The whole reason he lost to badly to Beyonder was because Beyonder was TOAA before Marvel decided to make him.

Well, can you at least prove that he can, KH?I could swallow the omnipotent argument but not the Nigh-Omni one, they need feats for it rather than contradictory statements.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Yeah but you can't disregard them unless their blatant outliers. For God's sake in one of them it literally refers to LT as ruler of strictly the Multiverse. Why didn't it say Megaverse when you claim he's holding two rather small "Megaverses" in his hand? Plenty more of LT being described as such where that came from. The size of the Multiverse itself is questionable and you've got plenty of instances where Multiverse sized is as far as it goes with the rarely ever mentioned Omniverse following immediately after.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:55 pm

Beyonder is TOAA, yet in that same issue he admits there's things beyond his capabilities like reviving Death after a took a good chunk of his power to kill her. Look at that, another contradiction. Wish I could post scans.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:56 pm

He needed a sacrifice to revive her and admitted to Dave that he won't have enough power to revive her.

So much for omnipotence :/
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:57 pm

At this point, you can even question TOAA being truly Omnipotent when Beyonder=TOAA to you. I won't go there since I acknowledge TOAA is Omnipotent but still.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Anyway, with all being said here I've never seen conceptual attacks and defenses from MM on Reinhard's scale so he loses in my book.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Quatro And Nothing More on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:08 pm

So.. It would appear that I have been found out...

From the very moment I joined the Vice I deceived you all. I am Kurohige, and the Lord and savior Beatrice-sama shall forgive you all if you convert now. MwahahahahahahahhaaHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
avatar
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum