Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Thoughts on the designs of this place

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by GokuGX on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:52 am

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Othus wrote:thanks guys! pretty cool to see people like the site
Guy above me wants to help out with this site.
Are you CosmicKnight ?
avatar
GokuGX
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 25

View user profile http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/GokuGX?referral=GokuGX

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Akronawol17 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:57 am

Yep, that's Cosmic.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

too dark

Post by RavenSupreme on Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:17 pm

make it brighter. dark and red? with post being written black on grey? this is way too dark !

RavenSupreme
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Akronawol17 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:43 pm

you can change the color lol
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by SMXLR8 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Othus wrote:the site isnt even a month old but im doing my best to make a fitting banner and future changes include an actual domain name and better interface for the users. that does cost some money so it might take a while, unless someone really badass helps me by donating a dollar or two.
Try and make the interface more user friendly so it's easier to use
avatar
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 130
Join date : 2015-03-29
Location : Why should I tell you !?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Othus on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:31 am

SMXLR8 wrote:
Othus wrote:the site isnt even a month old but im doing my best to make a fitting banner and future changes include an actual domain name and better interface for the users. that does cost some money so it might take a while, unless someone really badass helps me by donating a dollar or two.
Try and make the interface more user friendly so it's easier to use

that's really broad. can you specify? i dont have control over all of the HTML code so some things might be simply impossible to do.
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by SMXLR8 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:43 am

Othus wrote:
SMXLR8 wrote:
Othus wrote:the site isnt even a month old but im doing my best to make a fitting banner and future changes include an actual domain name and better interface for the users. that does cost some money so it might take a while, unless someone really badass helps me by donating a dollar or two.
Try and make the interface more user friendly so it's easier to use

that's really broad. can you specify? i dont have control over all of the HTML code so some things might be simply impossible to do.
To post comments , images , video , etc that is what I meant , I hope you find someone to help cause it would make this forum better
avatar
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 130
Join date : 2015-03-29
Location : Why should I tell you !?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Othus on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:46 am

SMXLR8 wrote:
Othus wrote:
SMXLR8 wrote:
Othus wrote:the site isnt even a month old but im doing my best to make a fitting banner and future changes include an actual domain name and better interface for the users. that does cost some money so it might take a while, unless someone really badass helps me by donating a dollar or two.
Try and make the interface more user friendly so it's easier to use

that's really broad. can you specify? i dont have control over all of the HTML code so some things might be simply impossible to do.
To post  comments , images , video , etc that is what I meant , I hope you find someone to help cause it would make this forum better

that's how forumotion works, i'll see if there is any way to make things more simple.
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Othus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:55 pm

i changed the site's color patter so that it was less straining on the eyes. i will update the tags in a minute
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by shadowchaos on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Nice look
avatar
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 270
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 19
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Othus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 pm

thanks i think its more simple this way
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by shadowchaos on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Easier on the eyes that's for sure
avatar
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 270
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 19
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Othus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:07 pm

yeah, that was the main reason i changed the design.
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by shadowchaos on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:12 pm

I like the whole planetary background it looks nice
avatar
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 270
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 19
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Othus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:25 pm

gonna look great for the RPG'S!
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by shadowchaos on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Yep. Keep my eyes fresh while writing long posts
avatar
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 270
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 19
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:45 pm

I really like the new look to the site.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Taichokage on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:I really like the new look to the site.

Agreed. Falbium_Asmodeus
avatar
Taichokage
Council
Council

Posts : 169
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Taichokage wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:I really like the new look to the site.

Agreed. Falbium_Asmodeus
Lol
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by shadowchaos on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Taichokage wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:I really like the new look to the site.

Agreed. Falbium_Asmodeus
Corny much?
avatar
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 270
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 19
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Taichokage on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:59 pm

shadowchaos wrote:
Taichokage wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:I really like the new look to the site.

Agreed. Falbium_Asmodeus
Corny much?

Sad
avatar
Taichokage
Council
Council

Posts : 169
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Man it's a little hard to see some of the quotes. Probably need to change the white to gray.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by shadowchaos on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Sorry Taich but it had to be said
avatar
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 270
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 19
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Othus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:Man it's a little hard to see some of the quotes. Probably need to change the white to gray.

let me se what i can do on this one
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by GokuGX on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 am

Still can't believe Animevice is gone Sad
avatar
GokuGX
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 25

View user profile http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/GokuGX?referral=GokuGX

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the designs of this place

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum