Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Best Mangas of all time?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Othus on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:25 am

What are some of the best you have read?

If i had to mention one that'd be TORIKO of course!
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 23

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Taichokage on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Among Shounen, of course Toriko! And Magi is my favorite along side it and Yu Yu Hakusho is my #3 although Hunter x Hunter might top it if it would just continue smoothly.

Among Seinen, for me it's Berserk, Bastard! and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I'll throw in Monster too while I'm at it.
avatar
Taichokage
Council
Council

Posts : 169
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Kobra on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Haven't read as many manga as I have watched anime but my top ones would be 666 Satan, One Piece, Toriko, and Slam Dunk.
I really can't figure out an order right now. There all just so awesome.
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by SonNeko on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:37 am

Toriko of course!
Was there ever a doubt?
avatar
SonNeko
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 215
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 17
Location : Zagreb,Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Othus on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:26 am

yes, exactly bro!!
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 23

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by EVA_01 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Tough one, but for me it's:
Monster, Berserk, Evangelion, JJBA, HxH, Toriko, and the list goes on.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Taichokage on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:09 pm

EVA_01 wrote:Tough one, but for me it's:
Monster, Berserk, Evangelion, JJBA, HxH, Toriko, and the list goes on.

This man knows his stuff.
avatar
Taichokage
Council
Council

Posts : 169
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by loadedgnome on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:33 am

Vagabond by far
avatar
loadedgnome
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by EVA_01 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:19 am

Taichokage wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:Tough one, but for me it's:
Monster, Berserk, Evangelion, JJBA, HxH, Toriko, and the list goes on.

This man knows his stuff.

So do you, good sir. I've noticed similarities in our tastes, probably what we don't share is mecha / sentai enthusiasm (me) and shonen enthusiasm (you). And probably Toku-bility too.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Kobra on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:17 pm

loadedgnome wrote:Vagabond by far
I've heard good things about it. I really wanna check it out since the mangaka (Takehiko Inoue) is a pretty famous guy. He also wrote Slam Dunk and Real.
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Taichokage on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:18 pm

loadedgnome wrote:Vagabond by far
I own the first volume of it. Vagabond is quite good.
avatar
Taichokage
Council
Council

Posts : 169
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by SpeedForceSpider on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:07 am

Saint Seiya, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Claymore, Toriko, Hokuto no Ken, YYH, Berserk, Vagabond, Otokojuku, Sekirei, and Bastard!!
avatar
SpeedForceSpider
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 85
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 24
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Taichokage on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:04 am

SpeedForceSpider wrote:Saint Seiya, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Claymore, Toriko, Hokuto no Ken, YYH, Berserk, Vagabond, Otokojuku, Sekirei, and Bastard!!
So much win here.
avatar
Taichokage
Council
Council

Posts : 169
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Kobra on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Taichokage wrote:
SpeedForceSpider wrote:Saint Seiya, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Claymore, Toriko, Hokuto no Ken, YYH, Berserk, Vagabond, Otokojuku, Sekirei, and Bastard!!
So much win here.
This
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by EVA_01 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Saint Seiya and JoJo respect.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by audioninja0 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:46 am

SpeedForceSpider wrote:Saint Seiya, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Claymore, Toriko, Hokuto no Ken, YYH, Berserk, Vagabond, Otokojuku, Sekirei, and Bastard!!

Toriko,Otokojuku,Hokuto no Ken and Jojo fan high five

I would also say Houshin Engi


Last edited by audioninja0 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-02-17
Location : Good old West Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Akronawol17 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:53 am

If i had to make a list....

YYH, Toriko, HxH, D. Gray Man, 666 Satan, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Bleach, Nanatsu no Taizai and God of Highschool.

In no particular order, of course. I may be adding JJBA later, i've heard its great. but i'm not too far into it at the moment.

I also feel like i'm forgetting a few manga lol. If i remember, i'll add them.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by audioninja0 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:09 am

I have an actual list on animevice
avatar
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-02-17
Location : Good old West Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Akronawol17 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:31 am

Forgot to throw Bastard!! in there
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Taichokage on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:06 am

Akronawol17 wrote:If i had to make a list....

YYH, Toriko, HxH, D. Gray Man, 666 Satan, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Bleach, Nanatsu no Taizai and God of Highschool.

In no particular order, of course. I may be adding JJBA later, i've heard its great. but i'm not too far into it at the moment.

I also feel like i'm forgetting a few manga lol. If i remember, i'll add them.
This is peculiar. Not only have I read all of those, but only shounen that I really like will I read through twice. Do you know which series those are?

YYH
Toriko
HxH
Nanatsu no Taizai
The God of High School
and part of Bleach

To my recollection, those are the only ones I've done this for and they are most of your favorites, as well as mine.
avatar
Taichokage
Council
Council

Posts : 169
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Akronawol17 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:10 am

Taichokage wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:If i had to make a list....

YYH, Toriko, HxH, D. Gray Man, 666 Satan, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Bleach, Nanatsu no Taizai and God of Highschool.

In no particular order, of course. I may be adding JJBA later, i've heard its great. but i'm not too far into it at the moment.

I also feel like i'm forgetting a few manga lol. If i remember, i'll add them.
This is peculiar. Not only have I read all of those, but only shounen that I really like will I read through twice. Do you know which series those are?

YYH
Toriko
HxH
Nanatsu no Taizai
The God of High School
and part of Bleach

To my recollection, those are the only ones I've done this for and they are most of your favorites, as well as mine.
We have been over this. I'm either your long lost brother, or a clone from a parallel dimension XD
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Othus on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:14 am

man currently taizai is my number 2 manga.
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 23

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Taichokage on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 am

Othus wrote:man currently taizai is my number 2 manga.

So true man. I have to make a 2015 edition of my favorite Shounen. The ranks have changed. My top 3 ongoing Shounen are probably
1. Toriko
2. Magi
3. Taizai
avatar
Taichokage
Council
Council

Posts : 169
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Akronawol17 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:19 am

Mine would probably be...

1. Taizai
2. GoH
3: Toriko

avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Kobra on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:58 pm

I should really start reading more manga.
Mine are:
1. Toriko
2. Claymore
3. Toss up between Taizai, Saitama, and One Piece (hasn't been good lately).
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mangas of all time?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum