Re: Demi-Fiend runs a gauntlet

Post by Akronawol17 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:06 pm

To be capable of beating TDE Demi-Fiend... Beyonder is a monster lol
Akronawol17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:18 am

Round 1: has a tossup fight with Sonic, but if he manages to win, then Reinhard bends him over and shoves Longinus up his ass.

Round 2: he clears.
Chef_Banchou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:33 am

No love for Othinus? She herself accomplished what Demi-Fiend did with no effort and what Demi-Fiend created was essentially what the other Magic Gods chill out in. I think it'd be a hell of a fight between them.

You got this comparison between Almighty Thor and Othinus

“Stop it. I don’t like being praised like that. You saw Othinus at full power, didn’t you? If the predicted specs I calculated out are accurate, her power would go well beyond mine which is limited to the world we’re in now. How many times was the world destroyed on your way here? In fact, how’d you even defeat her when she had her lance? …No, merely winning in a fistfight wouldn’t get you back to this world.”

It was true that 100% Almighty Thor would likely be killed in an instant if he faced 100% Magic God Othinus. Thor ruled a single world while Othinus created infinite worlds. That was an obvious and insurmountable wall.

But that was not the current problem.

Almighty Thor stood before Kamijou as a real threat and Othinus could no longer use her power. To move on, Kamijou would have to defeat him with the fists of a puny human.

Just to be clear, I don’t designate the coordinates. For one thing, coordinates on paper are meaningless in an ever-expanding universe.”

“…?”

“The condition isn’t to always move into your blind spot either. That’d only be around Level 3 in Academy City, right? Embarrassingly enough, I’m known as an almighty god, so use a little more imagination.”

“…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………It can’t be.”

The idea made Kamijou forget about the intense pain filling his entire body.

That effect would be convenient, unfair, hopeless, and exactly what a god would do.

“Does your spell always move you to the point that will let you win?”

She wiped out every other Phase including Heaven and Hell, the Pure World, etc, safe for one where the other Magic Gods reside in, an infinitely infinite world beyond the concepts of time and distance. A Divine Territory that is non-existence itself.  

"They had thought that world of darkness had been the full extent of the world. They had assumed that pitch black despair had been the product of destroying everything and leaving nothing at all behind.

But in truth, there had been one more layer. It was as uniform as a thin membrane, it had not even the slightest seam, and it could not be detected or destroyed by anyone, but one last phase had existed.

This black world was the place not even Magic God Othinus had been able to destroy.

It may have been wrong to refer to that place as dark. In fact, the word “place” was not entirely accurate either. Non-existent things could not be explained. Nevertheless, a few voices lurked within where no one could interfere."

“The concepts of distance and time don’t matter here, remember? And I can’t leave regardless. Even if I did, I’d just end up gathering unwanted attention on a global scale like Othinus. I was a hair’s breadth and an infinite distance away.”

“Does the same go for the others?”

“Old man, did you start forgetting things once you became a mummy? The zombie girl, the chimera, and everyone are here. It’s just in destiny’s hands whether we run across each other in this place where the tiniest gap extends to an infinite distance☆”

Besides being casually as Multiversal as you can get, Othinus is a virtually Omnipotent being too as the literal explanation of her power. W/ the Lance of Gungnir, she overcomes the Omnipotence Paradox

"Being a Majin is akin to being the purest, most perfect existence that encompasses every possibility. However, because of this, the Majin can also control both positive and negative possibilities. In essence, the Majin has an equal chance of attaining the possibility of succeeding as well as failing, making everything relating to the Majin's magic a 50/50 shot. This comes from the principle of the Omnipotence Paradox, which asks if an omnipotent being can do anything, can it deny itself; i.e: could an omnipotent being create a rock it can't lift?"

Last edited by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:37 am

I actually forgot Othinus was in this fight... XD
Chef_Banchou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:52 am

Chef_Banchou wrote:I actually forgot Othinus was in this fight... XD
A lot of people seem to. Just posted her feats now though.
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:06 am

ChaosKnight75 wrote:No love for Othinus? She herself accomplished what Demi-Fiend did with no effort and what Demi-Fiend created was essentially what the other Magic Gods chill out in. I think it'd be a hell of a fight between them.

“Stop it. I don’t like being praised like that. You saw Othinus at full power, didn’t you? If the predicted specs I calculated out are accurate, her power would go well beyond mine which is limited to the world we’re in now. How many times was the world destroyed on your way here? In fact, how’d you even defeat her when she had her lance? …No, merely winning in a fistfight wouldn’t get you back to this world.”

It was true that 100% Almighty Thor would likely be killed in an instant if he faced 100% Magic God Othinus. Thor ruled a single world while Othinus created infinite worlds. That was an obvious and insurmountable wall.

Almighty Thor stood before Kamijou as a real threat and Othinus could no longer use her power. To move on, Kamijou would have to defeat him with the fists of a puny human.

Just to be clear, I don’t designate the coordinates. For one thing, coordinates on paper are meaningless in an ever-expanding universe.”

“…?”

“The condition isn’t to always move into your blind spot either. That’d only be around Level 3 in Academy City, right? Embarrassingly enough, I’m known as an almighty god, so use a little more imagination.”

That effect would be convenient, unfair, hopeless, and exactly what a god would do.

She wiped out every other Phase including Heaven and Hell, the Pure World, etc, safe for one where the other Magic Gods reside in, an infinitely infinite world beyond the concepts of time and distance. A Divine Territory that is non-existence itself.  

"They had thought that world of darkness had been the full extent of the world. They had assumed that pitch black despair had been the product of destroying everything and leaving nothing at all behind.

But in truth, there had been one more layer. It was as uniform as a thin membrane, it had not even the slightest seam, and it could not be detected or destroyed by anyone, but one last phase had existed.

This black world was the place not even Magic God Othinus had been able to destroy.

It may have been wrong to refer to that place as dark. In fact, the word “place” was not entirely accurate either. Non-existent things could not be explained. Nevertheless, a few voices lurked within where no one could interfere."

“The concepts of distance and time don’t matter here, remember? And I can’t leave regardless. Even if I did, I’d just end up gathering unwanted attention on a global scale like Othinus. I was a hair’s breadth and an infinite distance away.”

“Old man, did you start forgetting things once you became a mummy? The zombie girl, the chimera, and everyone are here. It’s just in destiny’s hands whether we run across each other in this place where the tiniest gap extends to an infinite distance☆”

I just noticed that the order of the gauntlet was messed up, didn't notice her there either. But remember that 50/50 thing with her Cosmic, you yourself admitted that even at 100% she's only virtually omnipotent, and honestly, by feats and statements she didn't do anything above what Kagutsuchi does, whom the Demi-Fiend erased from existence forever.
I could see it being a nice fight, but one that the TDE DF should win in the end.

By the way, before you see this video, "World" in Megami Tensei lore means Universe or dimension [Refer to Shin Megami Tensei IV, II, and Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha VS. duology. You have no idea how many people tried to refute this point only to make them look like idiots lol.] And the "Universe" part could also mean multiverse, because in a multiverse a single universe would simply be a collection of galaxies, stars, planets, etc. But singularly, it would mean all there is. So a multiverse as a whole can be referred to as a universe (this was another attempt at refuting).

@23:47 (I suggest muting, the person playing talks too much)

@ 0:00 - 1:13 (TDE True Final Boss. This was after DF erased Kagutsuchi)
"Creation is no longer possible" "Time has met her death" "

So let's recap here: TDE Demi-Fiend erased the concept of creation itself and caused the death of concepts like time, and now Amala, a collection of infinite universes (Refer to Shin Megami Tensei IV) is completely empty.
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:25 am

I kinda just skipped over Othinus because I didn't know anything about her.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:50 am

EVA_01 wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:No love for Othinus? She herself accomplished what Demi-Fiend did with no effort and what Demi-Fiend created was essentially what the other Magic Gods chill out in. I think it'd be a hell of a fight between them.

“…?”

I just noticed that the order of the gauntlet was messed up, didn't notice her there either. But remember that 50/50 thing with her Cosmic, you yourself admitted that even at 100% she's only virtually omnipotent, and honestly, by feats and statements she didn't do anything above what Kagutsuchi does, whom the Demi-Fiend erased from existence forever.
I could see it being a nice fight, but one that the TDE DF should win in the end.

By the way, before you see this video, "World" in Megami Tensei lore means Universe or dimension [Refer to Shin Megami Tensei IV, II, and Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha VS. duology. You have no idea how many people tried to refute this point only to make them look like idiots lol.] And the "Universe" part could also mean multiverse, because in a multiverse a single universe would simply be a collection of galaxies, stars, planets, etc. But singularly, it would mean all there is. So a multiverse as a whole can be referred to as a universe (this was another attempt at refuting).

@23:47 (I suggest muting, the person playing talks too much)

@ 0:00 - 1:13 (TDE True Final Boss. This was after DF erased Kagutsuchi)
"Creation is no longer possible" "Time has met her death" "

So let's recap here: TDE Demi-Fiend erased the concept of creation itself and caused the death of concepts like time, and now Amala, a collection of infinite universes (Refer to Shin Megami Tensei IV) is completely empty.
Yup, Index likes to abuse the rterm "world" a lot when it's clearly referring to anywhere between Universe or all of reality. Regardless, I cant put Demi-Fiend anywhere above being equal Othinus since her erasing all of existance with ease safe for one infinitely infinite world where the other Magic Gods exist and the concepts of time and existance dont apply is the same as erasing all of Kagutsuchi.

Her being described as creating and ending infinite worlds compared to Thor's single world/Universal ability hits home as well.
You said it yourself too, Demi-Fiend is Nigh-Omnipotent as well. And give Othinus some slack, only reason she's Nigh-Omnipotent excluding CIS that doesnt apply to anyone safe for against Touma is Touma himself whose hyped to be the Kami Tenchi of the verse and the existence other Magic Gods, which breaks the rule that there can only be one truly Omnipotent being. Crowley and Aiwass too, but eh nothing is certain yet about them.
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:05 am

@ChaosKnight75 It's true, both are Nigh-Omnipotent, but there is another detail you're forgetting.
Second Video, @7:05
As you can see, All of existence is now an empty space with nothing but DF, Lucifer and his servants, and the Great Will in it, but that's not what I want to let you know, what I want to talk about is THIS:

@12:04 "As long as people continue to seek my salvation, the will of the universe will recreate me, again and again and again..."
"The Will of the universe" Guess who that is? Spoiler alert, it's the Great Will. The Great Will recreates beings like YHVH on a whim, and the Demi-Fiend was deemed powerful enough to fight him by none other than Lucifer. Need I say more, Cosmic?
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:19 am

EVA_01 wrote:@ChaosKnight75 It's true, both are Nigh-Omnipotent, but there is another detail you're forgetting.
As you can see, All of existence is now an empty space with nothing but DF, Lucifer and his servants, and the Great Will in it, but that's not what I want to let you know, what I want to talk about is THIS:

@12:04 "As long as people continue to seek my salvation, the will of the universe will recreate me, again and again and again..."
"The Will of the universe" Guess who that is? Spoiler alert, it's the Great Will. The Great Will recreates beings like YHVH on a whim, and the Demi-Fiend was deemed powerful enough to fight him by none other than Lucifer. Need I say more, Cosmic?
Is Demi-Fiend deemed powerful enough to fight Great Will? If so, then yes he beats Othinus since Great Will is above what the Magic Gods are. If your implying YHVH which is who you said Demi-Fiend is hyped to kill, I can argue the case for Othinus since again, her feat was identical to Demi-Fiends ending. And this is how casually she did it.

“You have failed.”

Magic God Othinus’s voice slipped into Kamijou Touma’s ears.

Initially, he was unable to grasp the all too strange and hopeless situation.

“You have failed and this is the result. I am honestly not interested in what you will do now, but this is reality. It is boring and ultimately nothing leaves one’s expectations.”

“…”

Kamijou finally realized he was lying on his back.

Once he sprang to his feet, he was left speechless. Everything around him was odd. It was black. Nothing but black. The ground was perfectly flat. It was even more level and free of defect than the silicon wafer for a semiconductor. From where he stood to the horizon, the ground did not rise or fall by even a micron.

“What is this place?”

Nothing natural could be seen. Nothing unnatural could be seen.

Despite the previous use of the word, it was unclear whether the term “horizon” even applied. Both the ground and the sky were colored pure black, so it was impossible to distinguish between them.

He turned around a full 360 degrees, but the scenery did not change. He stopped at the spot he thought he had started at, but he was not even sure that was correct. With nothing to use as a landmark, he could not be sure.

He could, however, see a blonde-haired, green-eyed girl.

One of those eyes was covered with a leather eyepatch and she held a lance.

The uniform world of darkness emphasized her golden hair and white skin like the full moon.

A strange sense of reality gradually assaulted Kamijou’s heart.

He had never before felt such hostility and rejection toward a feeling of reality.

“What is this? I thought we were in Tokyo Bay. We were in Gremlin’s headquarters of Sargasso!!”

“What? Does this look like some other place to you?”

“Wait a second…”

The Magic God seemed oddly close.

Compared to when he had chased her to the other side of the world in Eastern Europe’s Baggage City, she seemed so much closer.

But she also seemed distant.

He had never been so far from understanding this eyepatch-wearing girl.

In that sense, she seemed further than the ends of the earth.

“This isn’t Sargasso. You carried me somewhere else while I was unconscious. That’s the truth of what happened! After all! Um… After all!! Anything else would be a major problem!!”

“Why do you think the world revolves around your convenience?”

“Then what happened to Sargasso!? What happened to Tokyo Bay!?”

“Does it look like any of it remains?”

“Then what happened to the people there!? What happened to Index!? Or Misaka!? Or Lessar and Birdway!? A-and not just them! What about all the people living in Tokyo!?”

“Do I look like someone who would care about that?”

“…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………”

His understanding of what lay before him crumbled.

He forgot how to produce anger or sorrow.

Such things had been so natural that he had never before thought about the process.

But his mind was in such disarray that he no longer understood how his own heart functioned.

“You’re lying…”

“How long are you going to keep talking?”

“You’re lying!! You, um, used some kind of trick to make it look like that’s what happened!! That would be easier. Instead of destroying Tokyo Bay and killing all those people, it would be easier to bring me to some other place!! So…!!”

“It no longer matters how you perceive the situation. Who it was that disappeared is a trivial matter. The problem that lies before you is that only the two of us are here,” said Othinus disinterestedly. She sounded like someone who had downloaded an app to kill time late at night but found out it was even more boring than expected. “And you seem confused as to the scale we are talking about.”

“What? Are you saying there’s more?”

“Why are you talking about this on the tiny scale of Tokyo Bay? What I destroyed is not contained to just the small planet known as Earth.”

Kamijou Touma laughed.

From there, you can look at the bolded parts of what Othinus really destroyed in my previous posts (Comparison to Almighty Thor, World of the Magic Gods, etc.)
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:31 am

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:@ChaosKnight75 It's true, both are Nigh-Omnipotent, but there is another detail you're forgetting.

Is Demi-Fiend deemed powerful enough to fight Great Will? If so, then yes he beats Othinus since Great Will is above what the Magic Gods are. If your implying YHVH which is who you said Demi-Fiend is hyped to kill, I can argue the case for Othinus since again, her feat was identical to Demi-Fiends ending. And this is how casually she did it.

“You have failed.”

“You have failed and this is the result. I am honestly not interested in what you will do now, but this is reality. It is boring and ultimately nothing leaves one’s expectations.”

“…”

Once he sprang to his feet, he was left speechless. Everything around him was odd. It was black. Nothing but black. The ground was perfectly flat. It was even more level and free of defect than the silicon wafer for a semiconductor. From where he stood to the horizon, the ground did not rise or fall by even a micron.

“What is this place?”

Despite the previous use of the word, it was unclear whether the term “horizon” even applied. Both the ground and the sky were colored pure black, so it was impossible to distinguish between them.

He turned around a full 360 degrees, but the scenery did not change. He stopped at the spot he thought he had started at, but he was not even sure that was correct. With nothing to use as a landmark, he could not be sure.

The uniform world of darkness emphasized her golden hair and white skin like the full moon.

He had never before felt such hostility and rejection toward a feeling of reality.

“What is this? I thought we were in Tokyo Bay. We were in Gremlin’s headquarters of Sargasso!!”

“Wait a second…”

Compared to when he had chased her to the other side of the world in Eastern Europe’s Baggage City, she seemed so much closer.

“This isn’t Sargasso. You carried me somewhere else while I was unconscious. That’s the truth of what happened! After all! Um… After all!! Anything else would be a major problem!!”

“Then what happened to the people there!? What happened to Index!? Or Misaka!? Or Lessar and Birdway!? A-and not just them! What about all the people living in Tokyo!?”

Such things had been so natural that he had never before thought about the process.

But his mind was in such disarray that he no longer understood how his own heart functioned.

“You’re lying…”

“You’re lying!! You, um, used some kind of trick to make it look like that’s what happened!! That would be easier. Instead of destroying Tokyo Bay and killing all those people, it would be easier to bring me to some other place!! So…!!”

“It no longer matters how you perceive the situation. Who it was that disappeared is a trivial matter. The problem that lies before you is that only the two of us are here,” said Othinus disinterestedly. She sounded like someone who had downloaded an app to kill time late at night but found out it was even more boring than expected. “And you seem confused as to the scale we are talking about.”

“Why are you talking about this on the tiny scale of Tokyo Bay? What I destroyed is not contained to just the small planet known as Earth.”

Kamijou Touma laughed.

From there, you can look at the bolded parts of what Othinus really destroyed in my previous posts (Comparison to Almighty Thor, World of the Magic Gods, etc.)

You're right, if that was indeed the case then DF and Othinus would actually be perfectly matched. But as I have shown in the SMT II video above, the Great Will is a being of a higher order than YHVH and is separate from him, as the Great Will (AKA the will of the universe) can recreate YHVH with ease, and as I have shown in the videos even before that one, the Great Will is the true antagonist of SMT Nocturne, and DF was hyped to able to fight him, thereofre DF > Othinus.
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:38 am

EVA_01 wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:

“You have failed.”

“…”

“What is this place?”

“Wait a second…”

“You’re lying…”

Kamijou Touma laughed.

You're right, if that was indeed the case then DF and Othinus would actually be perfectly matched. But as I have shown in the SMT II video above, the Great Will is a being of a higher order than YHVH and is separate from him, as the Great Will (AKA the will of the universe) can recreate YHVH with ease, and as I have shown in the videos even before that one, the Great Will is the true antagonist of SMT Nocturne, and DF was hyped to able to fight him, thereofre DF > Othinus.
Hmmm...thats a bit suspicious since that would go against the Great Will being Omnipotent if he can be matched. Regardless, I have the Great Will likely > Othinus anyway since Kagutsuchi being erased didnt affect it, though then again, neither were the Magic Gods when the exact same thing happened since they reside in non-existance itself. So can we agree featwise Othinus=Demi-Fiend, but hype wise Demi-Fiend > Othinus?
Wonder how the White Queen, Crowley, Aiwass, and Touma will turn out.
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:41 am

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:

“You have failed.”

“…”

“What is this place?”

“Wait a second…”

“You’re lying…”

Kamijou Touma laughed.

Hmmm...thats a bit suspicious since that would go against the Great Will being Omnipotent if he can be matched. Regardless, I have the Great Will likely > Othinus anyway since Kagutsuchi being erased didnt affect it, though then again, neither were the Magic Gods when the exact same thing happened since they reside in non-existance itself. So can we agree featwise Othinus=Demi-Fiend, but hype wise Demi-Fiend > Othinus?

That was actually EXACTLY what I was thinking of. By Feats Othinus = TDE Demi-Fiend. By Hype TDE Demi-Fiend > Othinus but not by a huge margin.
Something to point though, the Great Will is NOT OMNIPOTENT, but it is High-End Nigh-Omnipotent (If that makes sense at all)

Didn't you say the White Queen was Omnipotent?
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:56 am

EVA_01 wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:

“You have failed.”

“…”

“What is this place?”

“Wait a second…”

“You’re lying…”

Kamijou Touma laughed.

That was actually EXACTLY what I was thinking of. By Feats Othinus = TDE Demi-Fiend. By Hype TDE Demi-Fiend > Othinus but not by a huge margin.
Something to point though, the Great Will is NOT OMNIPOTENT, but it is High-End Nigh-Omnipotent (If that makes sense at all)

Didn't you say the White Queen was Omnipotent?
Never said so, I dont know much about her myself other than she's in another series written by the same author. However, Word of God apparently states she's easily above Othinus and resides in a realm beyond the Gods. In other words, beyond existence and non-existence, if that makes any sense. Shame Animevice doesnt let us make these discussions.

BTW, order of the gauntlet needs to be changed.
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Pennywise walks in and solos everyone.
Chef_Banchou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:21 pm

@ChaosKnight75 Hmmm..so she's like the Great Will. Interesting. AV knows that these debates usually bring about bad comments and reactions, it has been traumatised over what happened 2 - 6 years ago.
And yeah the order is a bit messed up.

@Chef_Banchou Hell naw. It'd get far though.
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:25 pm

EVA_01 wrote:@ChaosKnight75 Hmmm..so she's like the Great Will. Interesting. AV knows that these debates usually bring about bad comments and reactions, it has been traumatised over what happened 2 - 6 years ago.

Really? The only ones I see giving him a challange are Reinhard and Beyonder. Other than that, the others get raped. Pennywise is nigh omni and the abstract of fear/evil incarnit.
Chef_Banchou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:@ChaosKnight75 Hmmm..so she's like the Great Will. Interesting. AV knows that these debates usually bring about bad comments and reactions, it has been traumatised over what happened 2 - 6 years ago.

Really? The only ones I see giving him a challange are Reinhard and Beyonder. Other than that, the others get raped. Pennywise is nigh omni and the abstract of fear/evil incarnit.

Yeah tell that to the jail-bait that can erase infinite universes and her consort that erased the concept of creation and time.
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:

Othinus is Nigh-Omni and above Concepts as well. Arisa is the Concept of Miracles and she too was erased like everyone else before being brought back and having her fate changed. I'm not even convinced Reinhard is at her level. I'm only keeping my mouth shut until I get scans of his powers. Even then, everything said about him applies or can be applied to Othinus as well.

Also EVA, Consort?
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:36 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:

Othinus is Nigh-Omni and above Concepts as well. Arisa is the Concept of Miracles and she too was erased like everyone else before being brought back and having her fate changed. I'm not even convinced Reinhard is at her level. I'm only keeping my mouth shut until I get scans of his powers. Even then, everything said about him applies or can be applied to Othinus as well.

Also EVA, Consort?

I'm shipping Othinus and DF. The Ultimate Duo, they solo fiction.
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:39 pm

I forgot she was in this...again... XD

Oh, and I ship it HARD!!! XD
Chef_Banchou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:40 pm

YEAYAH!!!
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Reinhard demands a threesome!!! XD
Chef_Banchou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:25 pm

I put Othinus lower in the list due to her nigh-omni status being debated
Akronawol17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:39 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:Reinhard demands a threesome!!! XD
The ensuing deed will make the omniverse explode lol.

@Akrona
Debated? How so?
Also, a being who can destroy infinite universes is somehow lower than Super Archie Sonic?
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top