Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Seven Deadly sins 115 review!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seven Deadly sins 115 review!

Post by Chef_Banchou on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:12 pm

I swear, he's gonna be a werewolf!! My instincts tell me so!! I even called it that Gowther would be a golem/doll!!
Chef_Banchou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seven Deadly sins 115 review!

Post by Chef_Banchou on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
Taichokage wrote:
Kobra wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Taichokage wrote:Mel is trying to get to that Toriko/GOH/OPM tier that seems to have gotten popular lately.
Wouldn't it be cool if he really did do something to reach that level next chapter? That'd be awesome imo XD
It might actually happen. I remember the explanation that sins are WAY stronger with their treasures. And mel with a twig is casually mountain lvl. Probably won't get to toriko level but he's getting a huge boost.
Think about it. Out of all the Sins, Mel is the most handicapped by far.

Merlin = sexy. She uses her natural power but has yet to use a sacred treasure
King, = badass. He uses his natural power and his sacred treasure
Diane = underrated. She uses the natural strength and earth manipulation of Giants and her sacred treasure
Gowther = confusing. He can't die in the normal sense and uses his sacred treasure
Ban = overrated (Immortal really. Lol) He always uses the power of the undead although we don't know if he uses his treasure.

Meliodas = Demon but does not use his demon power OR the Sacred Treasure up until now. He's literally just been using his base stats, utilizing neither the natural abilities of his specific race, nor a magical weapon. He is probably stronger tan Merlin. The difference is that Meliodas is constantly suppressing what he rally is.
Don't forget about Escanor! Me and Chef have a running bet, i think he might be a werewolf.
Fixed it for ya, lol.
Chef_Banchou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top