Post by OhShitHeComing on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:57 pm

-Serious fight
-Win by KO/Death

OhShitHeComing
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current Toriko Vs Goku(Frieza Fight)

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Current Toriko takes this
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:21 am

ChaosKnight75 wrote:Current Toriko takes this
What do Toriko's stats look like? I read the manga still but I'm not all that great at quantifying feats. Since the OP says serious fight I'm guessing Goku will go all out from the start.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedForceSpider on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:04 am

Maybe Goku. Could go either way IMO.
SpeedForceSpider
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MeruemSama on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:06 pm

I see Toriko Beating Saiyan Saga Goku But FreizaSaga ?
No he had trouble facing bambina recently(+ had help)
probably in a few chaps he will get at that lvl but now ? he is too weak for Goku (freeza saga).
MeruemSama
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:28 pm

to be fair bambina would have also defeated goku.
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:27 pm

after watching fukkatsu no F i can confidently say that toriko takes this. shokugi is the ultimate technique against DBZ fighters
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:48 am

Othus wrote:after watching fukkatsu no F i can confidently say that toriko takes this. shokugi is the ultimate technique against DBZ fighters
What is Shokugi?
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SansrivaaL on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:06 pm

Serious Goku? he takes it with mid-high dif.
SansrivaaL
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:42 pm

Kobra wrote:
Othus wrote:after watching fukkatsu no F i can confidently say that toriko takes this. shokugi is the ultimate technique against DBZ fighters
What is Shokugi?

food honor
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:43 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:Serious Goku? he takes it with mid-high dif.

what do you mean by serious? goku let his guard down even against the dude who killed his best friend. and we all what can happen if he doesnt see an attack comming (fukkatsu no F)
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SansrivaaL on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:47 pm

Othus wrote:

what do you mean by serious? goku let his guard down even against the dude who killed his best friend. and we all what can happen if he doesnt see an attack comming (fukkatsu no F)
Yeah I see your point tbh that scene pissed me off but Goku wasnt exactly serious in that fight, I doubt someone wanting his enemy to leave and train again for a rematch would equal to him being serious+telling Frieza his flaw so that he would leave and master his gold form before challenging him, Goku doesnt hold grudges he's that pure a guy that wouldnt care if his whole family or world would get destroyed just so he could have a challenge (he practically endangered everyone on earth when he was telling Frieza to leave and didnt even finish the fight like Whis told him too and took his sweet time waiting for Frieza to leave) besides that scene was for development issues for Goku, Whis foreshadowed that he was getting too cocky hence him leaving his body more fragile than its supposed to be and he payed that price, he probably wont let his guard down again post FnF, only DBS can tell tho.
SansrivaaL
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:30 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:
Othus wrote:

Yeah I see your point tbh that scene pissed me off but Goku wasnt exactly serious in that fight, I doubt someone wanting his enemy to leave and train again for a rematch would equal to him being serious+telling Frieza his flaw so that he would leave and master his gold form before challenging him, Goku doesnt hold grudges he's that pure a guy that wouldnt care if his whole family or world would get destroyed just so he could have a challenge (he practically endangered everyone on earth when he was telling Frieza to leave and didnt even finish the fight like Whis told him too and took his sweet time waiting for Frieza to leave) besides that scene was for development issues for Goku, Whis foreshadowed that he was getting too cocky hence him leaving his body more fragile than its supposed to be and he payed that price, he probably wont let his guard down again post FnF, only DBS can tell tho.

im sorry but it seems goku's biggest enemy is yet again goku himself. if the seasoned fukkatsu no F version couldnt see a back attack comming then this version gets horribly crushed by toriko NC. we can make all the excuses of the world but the facts still stand, if he doesnt see the attack comming it will work.
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SansrivaaL on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:41 am

Othus wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote:
Othus wrote:

im sorry but it seems goku's biggest enemy is yet again goku himself. if the seasoned fukkatsu no F version couldnt see a back attack comming then this version gets horribly crushed by toriko NC. we can make all the excuses of the world but the facts still stand, if he doesnt see the attack comming it will work.

The problem isnt if he doesnt see an attack coming, the problem is if he will relax himself to an extent that Toriko may hurt him, considering this is Frieza saga Goku he wasnt that cocky back then yet as he was in FnF (it was a major 180 change for Goku) and the OP says serious fight so I dont see Goku making the same mistake that he did against Frieza.
SansrivaaL
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:11 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:
Othus wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote:
Othus wrote:

The problem isnt if he doesnt see an attack coming, the problem is if he will relax himself to an extent that Toriko may hurt him, considering this is Frieza saga Goku he wasnt that cocky back then yet as he was in FnF (it was a major 180 change for Goku) and the OP says serious fight so I dont see Goku making the same mistake that he did against Frieza.

i dont buy it. FNF goku is superior to namek goku in every single way, that includes character, even majin buu saga goku made the same mistake against vegeta .goku will always be goku and you cant convince me that a pasive super saiyan god super saiyan has less resist to damage than an active normal super saiyan, it's impossible. im still behind my argument because we have seen how if saiyans dont see something comming they either get knocked out cold or worse.
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashback180 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:18 pm

I hope this is Freeza saga Goku, & not ssjgss because God Goku uber stomp
Flashback180
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:37 am

I want to see more from current Toriko... but I think he has a good chance to win here with his recent feats already
waybig1010101
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:48 am

i am also thinking namek saga goku. FNF is still beyond the scope of toriko characters.
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedForceSpider on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:48 am

Toriko may win here actually. Going with any stronger version of Goku though.
SpeedForceSpider
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:07 am

Still on the fence of giving this to Toriko. Goku 7/10 probably.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi99 The Destroyer on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:02 am

Toriko takes and gives planet level kicks & punches, he should have this in the bag with his Enbu training completed.
Nishi99 The Destroyer
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:23 am

his enbu should also help ward off a lot damage from goku. goku's stamina btw is not exactly the best.
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:06 am

Nishi99 The Destroyer wrote:Toriko takes and gives planet level kicks & punches, he should have this in the bag with his Enbu training completed.
Scans? I don't recall any of the 4hk being planet level yet.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top