Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Kisame vs. Danzo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by ShinobiX on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:02 am




Both with no prep or knowledge of each other. Both are in character as well.

Battle location is in a forest.
avatar
ShinobiX
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Kobra on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:39 pm

I'm going with Danzo here.
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by andr314 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:06 am

Kisame, he has higher stamina and keep fighting until Danzo sacrifice all of his sharingans.
avatar
andr314
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Kobra on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:18 am

Just because he has high stamina doesn't mean he will be able to survive all of Danzo's attacks. He can easily be killed before Danzo runs out of Sharingan.
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:21 am

Kobra wrote:Just because he has high stamina doesn't mean he will be able to survive all of Danzo's attacks. He can easily be killed before Danzo runs out of Sharingan.
What do u mean 'easily killed'? Kisame tanked Hirudora and Danzo has nothing even close to that kind of power in comparison
avatar
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 26
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Kobra on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:41 am

Kennedy-Hyuga wrote:
Kobra wrote:Just because he has high stamina doesn't mean he will be able to survive all of Danzo's attacks. He can easily be killed before Danzo runs out of Sharingan.
What do u mean 'easily killed'? Kisame tanked Hirudora and Danzo has nothing even close to that kind of power in comparison
As far as raw DC goes then you're right but DC isn't everything. Danzo uses vaccume style attacks that are mainly focused on cutting. Kisames going to get diced up and served like sushi.
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:59 am

Kobra wrote:
Kennedy-Hyuga wrote:
Kobra wrote:Just because he has high stamina doesn't mean he will be able to survive all of Danzo's attacks. He can easily be killed before Danzo runs out of Sharingan.
What do u mean 'easily killed'? Kisame tanked Hirudora and Danzo has nothing even close to that kind of power in comparison
As far as raw DC goes then you're right but DC isn't everything. Danzo uses vaccume style attacks that are mainly focused on cutting. Kisames going to get diced up and served like sushi.
Still his jutsu will be too easy to avoid. Remember Guy had to use 5 gates and over just to speed blitz him. And base Guy is already> Danzo and any of his jutsu
avatar
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 26
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Kobra on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Kennedy-Hyuga wrote:
Kobra wrote:
Kennedy-Hyuga wrote:
Kobra wrote:Just because he has high stamina doesn't mean he will be able to survive all of Danzo's attacks. He can easily be killed before Danzo runs out of Sharingan.
What do u mean 'easily killed'? Kisame tanked Hirudora and Danzo has nothing even close to that kind of power in comparison
As far as raw DC goes then you're right but DC isn't everything. Danzo uses vaccume style attacks that are mainly focused on cutting. Kisames going to get diced up and served like sushi.
Still his jutsu will be too easy to avoid. Remember Guy had to use 5 gates and over just to speed blitz him. And base Guy is already> Danzo and any of his jutsu
Guy didn't "need" 5 gates just to blitz him. I'm pretty sure he could have blitzed him with less. And Base Guy is not stronger than Danzo. Either way, getting blitzed by someone who's opened 5 gates isn't a feat.
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Othus on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:23 pm

didnt kisame survived hirudora??
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:57 am

Othus wrote:didnt kisame survived hirudora??
already said he did. But apparently that was a DC feat while Danzo doesnt use DC but rather cutting feats in his arsenal, which puts Kisame in danger of being sliced to bits
avatar
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 26
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Othus on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:42 pm

but he also dodged the double lariat from the raikage and bee which is a cutting attack.

how would he fare against kisame+samehada combination??
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:39 pm

Othus wrote:but he also dodged the double lariat from the raikage and bee which is a cutting attack.

how would he fare against kisame+samehada combination??
Yet another point I also made but I used the fact that Gai had to use his Gates twice in order to hit Kisame successfully with an attack that he cant dodge, but apparently that wasnt good enough to be a feat for Kisame....
avatar
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 26
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:40 pm

Othus wrote:but he also dodged the double lariat from the raikage and bee which is a cutting attack.

how would he fare against kisame+samehada combination??
Yet another point I also made but I used the fact that Gai had to use his Gates twice in order to hit Kisame successfully with an attack that he cant dodge, but apparently that wasnt good enough to be a feat for Kisame....
avatar
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 26
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Kobra on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:38 am

Othus wrote:but he also dodged the double lariat from the raikage and bee which is a cutting attack.

how would he fare against kisame+samehada combination??
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that double Lariat took off Kisames head.
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Nishi99 The Destroyer on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:10 am

Kisame would wear out Danzo with his Tailed Beast levels of chakra.
avatar
Nishi99 The Destroyer
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Othus on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:17 am

im gonna go with kisame just because of his sword combo
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Kobra on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:12 am

Othus wrote:im gonna go with kisame just because of his sword combo
Danzo summoning his Baku pretty much makes Kisames sword combo worthless. It's only effective if Kisames is water but as we know Baku should have no problems getting rid of any water that Kisame creates.
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisame vs. Danzo

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum