Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Why is Monkey D dragon is the number 1 enemy ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why is Monkey D dragon is the number 1 enemy ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Fri May 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Can someone please explain to me why is Monkey D Dragon is the number 1 enemy for the

world government ?

Why does he want to overthrow them ?

And why do they want him dead ?

And what kind of relationship they have ?

X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is Monkey D dragon is the number 1 enemy ?

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Fri May 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Because he is directly fighting them with his forces. Other pirates do not tend to do that unless something extreme makes them have to ex the battle of the best

He does not like how the world government does things or how they allow the celestial dragons to do whatever they want.

Because he is trying to destroy them

Enemies
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is Monkey D dragon is the number 1 enemy ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Fri May 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:Because he is directly fighting them with his forces. Other pirates do not tend to do that unless something extreme makes them have to ex the battle of the best

He does not like how the world government does things or how they allow the celestial dragons to do whatever they want.

Because he is trying to destroy them

Enemies

Can you please explain what you meant when you said "He does not like how the world government does things or how they allow the celestial dragons to do whatever they want." ?

I know he want to overthrow the world government, but why ?

what did they do to make him start a rebellion ?

Also, how did he get that scar on his face ?

or is it a tattoo ?

if it is a tattoo, then what does it mean ?

Sorry, I know i ask a lot of questions, but I find his character mysterious.

X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is Monkey D dragon is the number 1 enemy ?

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Sat May 16, 2015 1:59 am

The world government is corrupt and they will not touch the celestial dragons or nobles even if women and children were murdered right in front of thousands of people.

That is a tatto

Have no idea what it means it has not been mentioned in OP yet and probably never will, Oda just probably thought it would look cool.

This vid pretty much explains why he does what he does
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is Monkey D dragon is the number 1 enemy ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Sat May 16, 2015 4:23 am

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:The world government is corrupt and they will not touch the celestial dragons or nobles even if women and children were murdered right in front of thousands of people.

That is a tatto

Have no idea what it means it has not been mentioned in OP yet and probably never will, Oda just probably thought it would look cool.

This vid pretty much explains why he does what he does

Ok these are my last question for this thread, promise:

1- Is Monkey D Dragon a side story in One Piece, or is half of the original plot ?

The other half been the Straw Hat Pirate's quest for One Piece.

2- Does the Straw Hat Pirates, or any pirate crew, have the same goal that Dragon has ?

Just so that you know, I reached episode 539 and I still haven't noticed any pirate crew that has the

same goals as Dragon has.

3- Is the world government a fascist government, like the government in V for Vendetta

or George Orwell's 1984 ?


X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is Monkey D dragon is the number 1 enemy ?

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Sat May 16, 2015 10:07 pm

1. Side story (shows very little of him)
2. No (pretty much anyone who hates the government as much as Dragon tend to join his forces rather than make their own)
3. I wouldn't say it's that bad, while they do control the flow of information to an extent (like hide info about prisoners breaking out of impel down) they do allow people to report what they want for the most part and even if they do report something they don't like the world government tends to do nothing.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is Monkey D dragon is the number 1 enemy ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Sun May 17, 2015 3:56 am

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:1. Side story (shows very little of him)
2. No (pretty much anyone who hates the government as much as Dragon tend to join his forces rather than make their own)
3. I wouldn't say it's that bad, while they do control the flow of information to an extent (like hide info about prisoners breaking out of impel down) they do allow people to report what they want for the most part and even if they do report something they don't like the world government tends to do nothing.


If it's not that bad then why would he rebel against it ?

P.S

Sorry, I know I said that those were my last question, but I'm just curious.

This is the last one, you have my word

X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is Monkey D dragon is the number 1 enemy ?

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Sun May 17, 2015 7:37 pm

The government itself is not that bad the real bad thing is that they allow the world nobles to do whatever they want with no consequences that's what people do not like. And that's why Dragon is at war with the government he wants to put a stop to that. Personally I want to see the world nobles die horrible deaths and they would deserve it.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is Monkey D dragon is the number 1 enemy ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Sun May 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:The government itself is not that bad the real bad thing is that they allow the world nobles to do whatever they want with no consequences that's what people do not like. And that's why Dragon is at war with the government he wants to put a stop to that. Personally I want to see the world nobles die horrible deaths and they would deserve it.

Thanks for the help man, I relay appreciate it Smile

X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is Monkey D dragon is the number 1 enemy ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum