Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Fri May 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9gwmPvf-Vs

X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by shadowchaos on Fri May 01, 2015 6:34 pm

It looks like a Naruto vs Sasuke fight not sure what else you could be referring to.
avatar
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 270
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 19
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Fri May 01, 2015 6:40 pm

shadowchaos wrote:It looks like a  Naruto vs Sasuke fight not sure what else you could be referring to.

Is it a video game or part of the anime series ?

X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by shadowchaos on Fri May 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Video game
avatar
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 270
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 19
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by deadman323 on Sat May 02, 2015 9:59 pm

X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9gwmPvf-Vs

it a gameplay for naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3
avatar
deadman323
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 26
Location : malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Sun May 03, 2015 4:16 am

deadman323 wrote:
X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9gwmPvf-Vs

it a gameplay for naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3

So is it a game ?

X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by deadman323 on Sun May 03, 2015 5:32 am

X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:
deadman323 wrote:
X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9gwmPvf-Vs

it a gameplay for naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3

So is it a game ?

yes
avatar
deadman323
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 26
Location : malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Sun May 03, 2015 3:37 pm

deadman323 wrote:
X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:
deadman323 wrote:
X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9gwmPvf-Vs

it a gameplay for naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3

So is it a game ?

yes

Is it a video game ?

And is it available on the Playstation 4 ?

P.S

I know most of my questions are silly, if not flat out insane, but when it comes to Anime and games I'm

curious and....well...loony, because I collect anime based video games.


X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by shadowchaos on Sun May 03, 2015 4:20 pm

X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:
deadman323 wrote:
X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:
deadman323 wrote:
X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9gwmPvf-Vs

it a gameplay for naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3

So is it a game ?

yes

Is it a video game ?

And is it available on the Playstation 4 ?

P.S

I know most of my questions are silly, if not flat out insane, but when it comes to Anime and games I'm

curious and....well...loony, because I collect anime based video games.


As several people have told you both on here and on AVB this is a video game. As for the system, it is not available for ps4. Its available for ps3 however.
avatar
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 270
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 19
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Sun May 03, 2015 4:28 pm

shadowchaos wrote:
X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:
deadman323 wrote:
X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:
deadman323 wrote:
X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9gwmPvf-Vs

it a gameplay for naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3

So is it a game ?

yes

Is it a video game ?

And is it available on the Playstation 4 ?

P.S

I know most of my questions are silly, if not flat out insane, but when it comes to Anime and games I'm

curious and....well...loony, because I collect anime based video games.


As several people have told you both on here and on AVB this is a video game. As for the system, it is not available for ps4. Its available for ps3 however.


OK good, I can have it on the ps3 Smile

I am planing to get a ps4, but not now, but since there is one more anime based game to collect, the

ps4 will have to wait.

By the way, what did you by "AVB" ?

X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by shadowchaos on Sun May 03, 2015 4:32 pm

Animevice boards
avatar
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 270
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 19
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Sun May 03, 2015 4:54 pm

shadowchaos wrote:Animevice boards

Oh you mean this site:

http://animevice.boards.net/

Right ?

by the way I'm not trolling here.


X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by shadowchaos on Sun May 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Yes that site
avatar
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 270
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 19
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Sun May 03, 2015 5:59 pm

shadowchaos wrote:Yes that site

Yeah, sorry if I troubled you guys with this....it's just that I like playing Anime games, and this game is new

to me, the last Naruto game was in the Game Cube.

So please accept my apologie if I caused a trouble.

X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by deadman323 on Sun May 03, 2015 6:09 pm

X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:
shadowchaos wrote:Yes that site

Yeah, sorry if I troubled you guys with this....it's just that I like playing Anime games, and this game is new

to me, the last Naruto game was in the Game Cube.

So please accept my apologie if I caused a trouble.

actually there were naruto ultimate ninja series franchise for ps2
avatar
deadman323
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 26
Location : malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by X_Wtcher_3000 on Sun May 03, 2015 6:15 pm

deadman323 wrote:
X_Wtcher_3000 wrote:
shadowchaos wrote:Yes that site

Yeah, sorry if I troubled you guys with this....it's just that I like playing Anime games, and this game is new

to me, the last Naruto game was in the Game Cube.

So please accept my apologie if I caused a trouble.

actually there were naruto ultimate ninja series franchise for ps2

Yeah, I just realized that, Also there are some for the PS3 and in June a Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is coming

for the PS4.

So......yeah, I have some catching up to do.

X_Wtcher_3000
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by trexalfa on Thu May 14, 2015 8:35 am

It's from Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. As far as I know, that fight is modded. You cannot do that in the vanilla game at all.
avatar
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-04-17
Location : Throne, Sensory in the Already Known World: Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by ChromeDisaster on Thu May 14, 2015 8:53 am

That's just a demo trailer for Full Burst, which is the PC Version of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. I believe Revolution came after that one though. You should just wait for Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
avatar
ChromeDisaster
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me what this video is about ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum