Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Well Demonbane never breaks universal so... I'm gonna go with Yatou assuming he surpasses that.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Zarathustra on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:16 pm

Kurohige wrote:Well Demonbane never breaks universal so... I'm gonna go with Yatou assuming he surpasses that.

What are you talking about. Demonbane was destroying and recreating an infinite amount of universes as a side effect of fighting.
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Zarathustra wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Well Demonbane never breaks universal so... I'm gonna go with Yatou assuming he surpasses that.

What are you talking about. Demonbane was destroying and recreating an infinite amount of universes as a side effect of fighting.
Demonbaneverse is at best multiverse.

It was implied in D.Y.N Freakas that Demonbaneverse has infinite universe and is reduced to only one universe by fallen Demonbane aka God of voltex destruction in beterugius(ベテルギウスの渦動破壊神)

Writer of D.Y.N Freaks is Jin Haganeya aka Writer of Demonbane series.This is sequel to Demonbane.
And my mistake, they never hit above multiversal:
http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=41372113&postcount=39
the VN constantly states nothing more than infinite multiverses, and it even state that infinite universes is a part of zathoths dream, also for the klein bottle, it merely holds timelines, so when an attempt at bringing the court fails another attempt could be made.

ttp://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/66657742/#66657742

Script for the final game--------again nothing above a multiverse, it even clearly state that the verse only consists of infinite universes and nothing more.......EGD is a multiverse buster as it summoned infinite war god demonbanes, each from a different universe and considering the multiverse consists of infinite universes it would make sense............the war god demonbane can destroy infinite universes, but couldnt destroy the multiverse as it consists of an infinite amount of universes as well..............this would refer to infinite as immeasurable, which it is, therefore it would make sense to state that WGD did not destroy the multiverse but rather an immeasurable number of universes, as the multiverse consists of an immeasurable number of universes. Just so you know the final game also points to nothing more than a multiverse..............the verse at max is a multiverse with infinite universe busting as the high end feats

At certain point, they traded attacks in femto second(). At another point, they spent billions years to clash with imposing hits.

At one point, they vibrated dimension through clash of swords. At another time, they destroyed dimension with bombarding shells.

They accelerated, reversed, stopped or decimated flow of cause and effect, destroyed, created countless universes, painted the history over and clashed.

Next---,

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popped like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

They don't hit above multiverse, they can bust a infinite amount of universes but that's about it. Not much different from Tenchi making multiple light Hawk wings to keep destroying the universe over and over.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Zarathustra on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Zarathustra wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Well Demonbane never breaks universal so... I'm gonna go with Yatou assuming he surpasses that.

What are you talking about. Demonbane was destroying and recreating an infinite amount of universes as a side effect of fighting.
Demonbaneverse is at best multiverse.

It was implied in D.Y.N Freakas that Demonbaneverse has infinite universe and is reduced to only one universe by fallen Demonbane aka God of voltex destruction in beterugius(ベテルギウスの渦動破壊神)

Writer of D.Y.N Freaks is Jin Haganeya aka Writer of Demonbane series.This is sequel to Demonbane.
And my mistake, they never hit above multiversal:
http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=41372113&postcount=39
the VN constantly states nothing more than infinite multiverses, and it even state that infinite universes is a part of zathoths dream, also for the klein bottle, it merely holds timelines, so when an attempt at bringing the court fails another attempt could be made.

ttp://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/66657742/#66657742

Script for the final game--------again nothing above a multiverse, it even clearly state that the verse only consists of infinite universes and nothing more.......EGD is a multiverse buster as it summoned infinite war god demonbanes, each from a different universe and considering the multiverse consists of infinite universes it would make sense............the war god demonbane can destroy infinite universes, but couldnt destroy the multiverse as it consists of an infinite amount of universes as well..............this would refer to infinite as immeasurable, which it is, therefore it would make sense to state that WGD did not destroy the multiverse but rather an immeasurable number of universes, as the multiverse consists of an immeasurable number of universes. Just so you know the final game also points to nothing more than a multiverse..............the verse at max is a multiverse with infinite universe busting as the high end feats

At certain point, they traded attacks in femto second(). At another point, they spent billions years to clash with imposing hits.

At one point, they vibrated dimension through clash of swords. At another time, they destroyed dimension with bombarding shells.

They accelerated, reversed, stopped or decimated flow of cause and effect, destroyed, created countless universes, painted the history over and clashed.

Next---,

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popped like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

They don't hit above multiverse, they can bust a infinite amount of universes but that's about it. Not much different from Tenchi making multiple light Hawk wings to keep destroying the universe over and over.

okay.........
And no where in Marvel will you find even infinite universe busting feats (we already proved that Marvel multiverse isn't infinite). Even if it were, no where will you find beings who could casually destroy and recreate infinite universes just as a side effect of fighting.

Also the post you linked actually argued in favor of Demonbane. The Lovecraft mythos (and according to Coston Demonbane as well) has infinite spatial dimensions, while Marvel is at best 16 dimensional. No one in Marvel is above 16 dimensions.


Hilbert Space level >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 16 dimensional beings.
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:28 pm

LOL what does Marvel have to do with any of this? I didn't even state who I think wins, I simply said Demonbane does not reach past multiversal which they don't and you have yet to discredit. LOL, I dunno how Yatou has anything to do with Marvel but if you're still sore about the debate then take that to another thread that's relevant. Regardless of who wins this match Demonbane is not infinite as shown, this was stated by two people from both Nya and author. They have inifnite unverses, Nya simply holds timelines.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:05 am

Kurohige is making a pretty fair point assuming he's going where I think he's going. Logically, the most even the strongest of fictional characters barring true Omnipotents go is high end Multiversal/ High Dimensional level. Anything beyond that is redundant words to sound more impressive (Megaverse, Omniverse, etc.) or stupid fan terms like "Metaverse" all of which have no real value.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:11 am

That's sorta what i'm trying to say. I just don't know where marvel came from that's why I was lolling so much. Guess I succeeded in making a name for myself. I admit where I'm wrong, regardless of my feelings on prior threads I could not convince the other side so I lost, simple as that, if it turns out I was right, oh well that honor goes to someone else down in the line in future debates. Still Zerath or however you say it never even attempted to answer my question or counter my point, his brain went straight to Marvel for whatever reason.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:24 am

And that's why I stepped in. I don't think any of us wants a repeat of "that" again. I never was a fan of theories or terms like that anyway as opposed to just using feats until one side proves superior over the other as I always have. Hell, most I do is occasionally comply with some of those terms by posting feats that prove my character meets even those terms every now and then.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:58 am

To be fair, a bit of drama sagas now and then add for some spice, I would rather been known as a bad guy than nothing at all you know. It's still nothing compared to the storms on Tumblr, KMC/Lounge, Gamefaqs, and the OBD. A bit of fun isn't bad now and then.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by trexalfa on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:03 am

Zarathustra wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Zarathustra wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Well Demonbane never breaks universal so... I'm gonna go with Yatou assuming he surpasses that.

What are you talking about. Demonbane was destroying and recreating an infinite amount of universes as a side effect of fighting.
Demonbaneverse is at best multiverse.

It was implied in D.Y.N Freakas that Demonbaneverse has infinite universe and is reduced to only one universe by fallen Demonbane aka God of voltex destruction in beterugius(ベテルギウスの渦動破壊神)

Writer of D.Y.N Freaks is Jin Haganeya aka Writer of Demonbane series.This is sequel to Demonbane.
And my mistake, they never hit above multiversal:
the VN constantly states nothing more than infinite multiverses, and it even state that infinite universes is a part of zathoths dream, also for the klein bottle, it merely holds timelines, so when an attempt at bringing the court fails another attempt could be made.


Script for the final game--------again nothing above a multiverse, it even clearly state that the verse only consists of infinite universes and nothing more.......EGD is a multiverse buster as it summoned infinite war god demonbanes, each from a different universe and considering the multiverse consists of infinite universes it would make sense............the war god demonbane can destroy infinite universes, but couldnt destroy the multiverse as it consists of an infinite amount of universes as well..............this would refer to infinite as immeasurable, which it is, therefore it would make sense to state that WGD did not destroy the multiverse but rather an immeasurable number of universes, as the multiverse consists of an immeasurable number of universes. Just so you know the final game also points to nothing more than a multiverse..............the verse at max is a multiverse with infinite universe busting as the high end feats

At certain point, they traded attacks in femto second(). At another point, they spent billions years to clash with imposing hits.

At one point, they vibrated dimension through clash of swords. At another time, they destroyed dimension with bombarding shells.

They accelerated, reversed, stopped or decimated flow of cause and effect, destroyed, created countless universes, painted the history over and clashed.

Next---,

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popped like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

They don't hit above multiverse, they can bust a infinite amount of universes but that's about it. Not much different from Tenchi making multiple light Hawk wings to keep destroying the universe over and over.

okay.........
And no where in Marvel will you find even infinite universe busting feats (we already proved that Marvel multiverse isn't infinite). Even if it were, no where will you find beings who could casually destroy and recreate infinite universes just as a side effect of fighting.

Also the post you linked actually argued in favor of Demonbane. The Lovecraft mythos (and according to Coston Demonbane as well) has infinite spatial dimensions, while Marvel is at best 16 dimensional. No one in Marvel is above 16 dimensions.


Hilbert Space level >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 16 dimensional beings.

Just to be sure, are you by any chance saying Coston is right about Demonbane, of all things?
avatar
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-04-17
Location : Throne, Sensory in the Already Known World: Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Zarathustra on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Kurohige wrote:LOL what does Marvel have to do with any of this? I didn't even state who I think wins, I simply said Demonbane does not reach past multiversal which they don't and you have yet to discredit. LOL, I dunno how Yatou has anything to do with Marvel but if you're still sore about the debate then take that to another thread that's relevant. Regardless of who wins this match Demonbane is not infinite as shown, this was stated by two people from both Nya and author. They have inifnite unverses, Nya simply holds timelines.


You copied and pasted the same argument you used to argue Marvel over Demonbane. It was already explained in that thread why infinite multiverse was the highest you could get. I wasn't trying to argue Demonbane winning. I was just explaining how this argument has already been debunked.



As for this fight, I'm actually going with Yatou, since all Demonbane has is biggatons, while Dies Irae is more about conceptual hax.


Last edited by Zarathustra on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Zarathustra on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:20 pm

trexalfa wrote:
Zarathustra wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Zarathustra wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Well Demonbane never breaks universal so... I'm gonna go with Yatou assuming he surpasses that.

What are you talking about. Demonbane was destroying and recreating an infinite amount of universes as a side effect of fighting.
Demonbaneverse is at best multiverse.

It was implied in D.Y.N Freakas that Demonbaneverse has infinite universe and is reduced to only one universe by fallen Demonbane aka God of voltex destruction in beterugius(ベテルギウスの渦動破壊神)

Writer of D.Y.N Freaks is Jin Haganeya aka Writer of Demonbane series.This is sequel to Demonbane.
And my mistake, they never hit above multiversal:
the VN constantly states nothing more than infinite multiverses, and it even state that infinite universes is a part of zathoths dream, also for the klein bottle, it merely holds timelines, so when an attempt at bringing the court fails another attempt could be made.


Script for the final game--------again nothing above a multiverse, it even clearly state that the verse only consists of infinite universes and nothing more.......EGD is a multiverse buster as it summoned infinite war god demonbanes, each from a different universe and considering the multiverse consists of infinite universes it would make sense............the war god demonbane can destroy infinite universes, but couldnt destroy the multiverse as it consists of an infinite amount of universes as well..............this would refer to infinite as immeasurable, which it is, therefore it would make sense to state that WGD did not destroy the multiverse but rather an immeasurable number of universes, as the multiverse consists of an immeasurable number of universes. Just so you know the final game also points to nothing more than a multiverse..............the verse at max is a multiverse with infinite universe busting as the high end feats

At certain point, they traded attacks in femto second(). At another point, they spent billions years to clash with imposing hits.

At one point, they vibrated dimension through clash of swords. At another time, they destroyed dimension with bombarding shells.

They accelerated, reversed, stopped or decimated flow of cause and effect, destroyed, created countless universes, painted the history over and clashed.

Next---,

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popped like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

They don't hit above multiverse, they can bust a infinite amount of universes but that's about it. Not much different from Tenchi making multiple light Hawk wings to keep destroying the universe over and over.

okay.........
And no where in Marvel will you find even infinite universe busting feats (we already proved that Marvel multiverse isn't infinite). Even if it were, no where will you find beings who could casually destroy and recreate infinite universes just as a side effect of fighting.

Also the post you linked actually argued in favor of Demonbane. The Lovecraft mythos (and according to Coston Demonbane as well) has infinite spatial dimensions, while Marvel is at best 16 dimensional. No one in Marvel is above 16 dimensions.


Hilbert Space level >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 16 dimensional beings.

Just to be sure, are you by any chance saying Coston is right about Demonbane, of all things?


I have no idea who Coston is, but from the post Kurohige linked, he seems to know Demonbane.
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:45 pm

trexalfa wrote:Just to be sure, are you by any chance saying Coston is right about Demonbane, of all things?
I'm saying that his post are legit and he at least provided multiple sources. I got nothing against the man since I never debated with him. However if he can provide a credible source, that's all I care about regardless of past debates.

Zarathustra wrote:
You copied and pasted the same argument you used to argue Marvel over Demonbane. It was already explained in that thread why infinite multiverse was the highest you could get. I wasn't trying to argue Demonbane winning. I was just explaining how this argument has already been debunked.



As for this fight, I'm actually going with Yatou, since all Demonbane has is biggatons, while Dies Irae is more about conceptual hax.
Again, what did my post itself have to do with Marvel, this is not comparing the two just stating demonbane is not above multiverse, it's not even multiverse+ you didn't debunk anything anyway as far as that's concerned. That post was also not from Marvel vs Demonbane it was from a different debate on here when I was using my Quatro alt. Either way it was stated that they don't get that powerful nayhow. Most people who never read the series would usually just accept that since people can simply quote pieces and whatnot, but if you use resources and ask others who read it to help out you will see that that isn't the case (Much like with that Umineko conceptual damage only nonesense, although with that one I was able to read myself on Fuwanovel)
Although I have not been able to read Dies Irae since it is written in such a pretentious way that translators would rather kill themselves than work on it. And Only thing pedobane has going for it is the mech designs.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Kurohige wrote:
trexalfa wrote:Just to be sure, are you by any chance saying Coston is right about Demonbane, of all things?
I'm saying that his post are legit and he at least provided multiple sources. I got nothing against the man since I never debated with him. However if he can provide a credible source, that's all I care about regardless of past debates.

Zarathustra wrote:
You copied and pasted the same argument you used to argue Marvel over Demonbane. It was already explained in that thread why infinite multiverse was the highest you could get. I wasn't trying to argue Demonbane winning. I was just explaining how this argument has already been debunked.



As for this fight, I'm actually going with Yatou, since all Demonbane has is biggatons, while Dies Irae is more about conceptual hax.
Again, what did my post itself have to do with Marvel, this is not comparing the two just stating demonbane is not above multiverse, it's not even multiverse+ you didn't debunk anything anyway as far as that's concerned. That post was also not from Marvel vs Demonbane it was from a different debate on here when I was using my Quatro alt. Either way it was stated that they don't get that powerful nayhow. Most people who never read the series would usually just accept that since people can simply quote pieces and whatnot, but if you use resources and ask others who read it to help out you will see that that isn't the case (Much like with that Umineko conceptual damage only nonesense, although with that one I was able to read myself on Fuwanovel)
Although I have not been able to read Dies Irae since it is written in such a pretentious way that translators would rather kill themselves than work on it. And Only thing pedobane has going for it is the mech designs.

There are respect threads (sort of) for Dies Irae / KKK-verse on Space-Battles. However, tread carefully, the series has yet to be officially translated and only ONE guy did good translation for a very small part of the novel, namely Gare, you can find his work in Gareblogs. It only features one battle between Reinhard and Ren IIRC.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Zarathustra on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Kurohige wrote:
trexalfa wrote:Just to be sure, are you by any chance saying Coston is right about Demonbane, of all things?
I'm saying that his post are legit and he at least provided multiple sources. I got nothing against the man since I never debated with him. However if he can provide a credible source, that's all I care about regardless of past debates.

Zarathustra wrote:
You copied and pasted the same argument you used to argue Marvel over Demonbane. It was already explained in that thread why infinite multiverse was the highest you could get. I wasn't trying to argue Demonbane winning. I was just explaining how this argument has already been debunked.



As for this fight, I'm actually going with Yatou, since all Demonbane has is biggatons, while Dies Irae is more about conceptual hax.
Again, what did my post itself have to do with Marvel, this is not comparing the two just stating demonbane is not above multiverse, it's not even multiverse+ you didn't debunk anything anyway as far as that's concerned. That post was also not from Marvel vs Demonbane it was from a different debate on here when I was using my Quatro alt. Either way it was stated that they don't get that powerful nayhow. Most people who never read the series would usually just accept that since people can simply quote pieces and whatnot, but if you use resources and ask others who read it to help out you will see that that isn't the case (Much like with that Umineko conceptual damage only nonesense, although with that one I was able to read myself on Fuwanovel)
Although I have not been able to read Dies Irae since it is written in such a pretentious way that translators would rather kill themselves than work on it. And Only thing pedobane has going for it is the mech designs.


We actually proved to you that multiverse = megaverse = omniverse, and that Marvel wasnt infinite.

That post was from Reinhard vs Molecule Man, and you did use Marvel vs Demonbane argument there.

Destroying and creating infinite universes as a side effect of fighting sounds like a multiverse +-feat to me. Nya one shotting them would put her at multiverse++. EGD one shotting her would be multiverse + as well.

Also quality is objective. Why are you debating quality?
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by trexalfa on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Kurohige wrote:
trexalfa wrote:Just to be sure, are you by any chance saying Coston is right about Demonbane, of all things?
I'm saying that his post are legit and he at least provided multiple sources. I got nothing against the man since I never debated with him. However if he can provide a credible source, that's all I care about regardless of past debates.

Zarathustra wrote:
You copied and pasted the same argument you used to argue Marvel over Demonbane. It was already explained in that thread why infinite multiverse was the highest you could get. I wasn't trying to argue Demonbane winning. I was just explaining how this argument has already been debunked.



As for this fight, I'm actually going with Yatou, since all Demonbane has is biggatons, while Dies Irae is more about conceptual hax.
Again, what did my post itself have to do with Marvel, this is not comparing the two just stating demonbane is not above multiverse, it's not even multiverse+ you didn't debunk anything anyway as far as that's concerned. That post was also not from Marvel vs Demonbane it was from a different debate on here when I was using my Quatro alt. Either way it was stated that they don't get that powerful nayhow. Most people who never read the series would usually just accept that since people can simply quote pieces and whatnot, but if you use resources and ask others who read it to help out you will see that that isn't the case (Much like with that Umineko conceptual damage only nonesense, although with that one I was able to read myself on Fuwanovel)
Although I have not been able to read Dies Irae since it is written in such a pretentious way that translators would rather kill themselves than work on it. And Only thing pedobane has going for it is the mech designs.


Ehm, Coston is the guy who denied DYN Freaks had any connection whatsoever with Demonbane. When it is a fucking direct sequel.

And it was just so Demonbane could win an argument against characters from Shinza, no less. And also went with pretty ridiculous arguments in the few debates I have seen with him, such as megaverse busting molecules.
avatar
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-04-17
Location : Throne, Sensory in the Already Known World: Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Zarathustra on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:41 pm

trexalfa wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
trexalfa wrote:Just to be sure, are you by any chance saying Coston is right about Demonbane, of all things?
I'm saying that his post are legit and he at least provided multiple sources. I got nothing against the man since I never debated with him. However if he can provide a credible source, that's all I care about regardless of past debates.

Zarathustra wrote:
You copied and pasted the same argument you used to argue Marvel over Demonbane. It was already explained in that thread why infinite multiverse was the highest you could get. I wasn't trying to argue Demonbane winning. I was just explaining how this argument has already been debunked.



As for this fight, I'm actually going with Yatou, since all Demonbane has is biggatons, while Dies Irae is more about conceptual hax.
Again, what did my post itself have to do with Marvel, this is not comparing the two just stating demonbane is not above multiverse, it's not even multiverse+ you didn't debunk anything anyway as far as that's concerned. That post was also not from Marvel vs Demonbane it was from a different debate on here when I was using my Quatro alt. Either way it was stated that they don't get that powerful nayhow. Most people who never read the series would usually just accept that since people can simply quote pieces and whatnot, but if you use resources and ask others who read it to help out you will see that that isn't the case (Much like with that Umineko conceptual damage only nonesense, although with that one I was able to read myself on Fuwanovel)
Although I have not been able to read Dies Irae since it is written in such a pretentious way that translators would rather kill themselves than work on it. And Only thing pedobane has going for it is the mech designs.


Ehm, Coston is the guy who denied DYN Freaks had any connection whatsoever with Demonbane. When it is a fucking direct sequel.

And it was just so Demonbane could win an argument against characters from Shinza, no less. And also went with pretty ridiculous arguments in the few debates I have seen with him, such as megaverse busting molecules.


D.Y.N. Freaks takes place in a separate universe. It's outside of the Klein Bottle. That's probably what Coston meant.


Megaverse is a redundant term. If a character can bust multiverses that's the same as busting a megaverse.
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Kurohige on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:26 am

EVA_01 wrote:

There are respect threads (sort of) for Dies Irae / KKK-verse on Space-Battles. However, tread carefully, the series has yet to be officially translated and only ONE guy did good translation for a very small part of the novel, namely Gare, you can find his work in Gareblogs. It only features one battle between Reinhard and Ren IIRC.

Yeah after the whole cluster of NLF with Umineko that was not anywhere close to what was told to me before I actualy read it, I'm not trusting a respect threads since respect threads only highlight the character and often leave out details, same thing with disrespect threads, they shouldn't be used as as arguments but rather getting scans for something you can't find elsewhere.

Zarathustra wrote:
We actually proved to you that multiverse = megaverse = omniverse, and that Marvel wasnt infinite.

That post was from Reinhard vs Molecule Man, and you did use Marvel vs Demonbane argument there.

Destroying and creating infinite universes as a side effect of fighting sounds like a multiverse +-feat to me. Nya one shotting them would put her at multiverse++. EGD one shotting her would be multiverse + as well.

Also quality is objective. Why are you debating quality?
You didn't prove to me anytihng, in fact, i'm pretty sure that ended with agreeing to disagree, again, this has...what to do with the marvel battle, why are you bringing up more stuffa bout Marvel? I disagree on Marvel being finite but that's an argument for a different thread. Basically you have no legit reason for bringing up Marvel aside from a knee-jerk reaction? Okay, moving on.

And lol no nyarlathotep does not even hold mega/multiverses in the klein bottle, its holds timelines, then again the demonbane cosmology is heavily inconsistent, in one scan it states that she created Klein Bottle which contains Super space-time and Super super space time , but nowhere was stated that Klein bottle contains infinite multiverses, I'm pretty sure that the klein bottle holds two universes, .and considering those bottles exist within the demonbane multi-verse, it doesnt go against anything. Basically demonbane is a multiverse. if you put everything under consideration and look into it, demonbane is only a multiverse. you have to also remember that the verse is heavily inconsistent to begin with I meanin one scan it states that azathoth emobodies the world (one planet)so its up to your interpretation, ive looked into it in every way, and the best the verse is, to my objective interpretation based on studying the multiverse theory itself, its only a multiverse. To quote:
"ElderGod Demonbane and the entire demonbane verse is multiversal at best. To prove this, we need to discuss a couple of terminologies.

Multiverse: a multiverse consists of more than one universe, it is infinity within infinity, amongst infinity., it could consist infinite universes, the universes are all outside eachother, so if a multiverse has infinite universes, there are infinite universes outside eachother. Now for the term Infinite, infinite: limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate...........in summary, even infinity is a limit, but its immeasurable....hence it becomes infinite, outside of counting or measure....so when a multiverse has infinite universes, it merely means the number of universes present within a multiverse cannot be measured through any form of measurement, this even includes stats/ numbers(the math kind). So when a verse uses the terminology infinity, there could be more than one kind of infinity in regards to the universes present in a multiverse.

Demonbane Kishin Hishou(3rd game)

"One head connect to every universes in existance"

"One head connect to every universes in oblivion"

"Azathoth, the very central of Shining Trapezohedron and the Outer Gods is reside there."

"Shining Trapezohedron can create and recreate any universes, even Garden of Azathoth and his prison."

"A universe with infinite time-space, a universe with infinite characteristic, a universe that infinity larger than all creation, a universe beyond all infinite, an infinite universe dwarf all eternity,...Infinitely beyond every creation."

None of that goes against the theory of the multiverse, nor the properties of the universes within the multiverse- the most powerful quote is this "universe that infinity larger than all creation"- what is all of creation? is it every universe within a multiverse? as the multiverse is not creation but rather the void/space which contains creation or universal space/time? therefore that quote in itself does not go against the multiverse, as it proves that its still within the multiverse, as anything larger than creation AKA every universe is still within the multiverse...........and its funny when you look at the rest, cause they are contradicting themselves, an infinite universe possesses infinite space/time, yet how can a universe with infinite space/time be any different to the characteristics/ properties of other infinite universes?

Zanmataisei Demonbane (1st game):

"A universe inside a Universe"

"A universe inside a test tube"

"A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper"

"this is the story of a universe outside a universe""this is the story of a universe inside another universe"

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=41372113&postcount=39

The rest can be seen here.............

Now here, the term universe is used ambiguously.......just the fact that a multiverse cannot be described as a universe leaves us with one of two theories...another a legit universe outside a universe, or a pocket universe infinite in size........but still within a multiverse.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Some feats for the folks in regards to azathoth, as im in no way denying that the verse is broken, it IS powerful, just not as much as people make it to be................also the third scan refers to creation as "world"- which means a single planet.....yeah the verse is pretty inconsistent with its cosmology, but yet it hasnt denied anything to do with a multiverse, but rather stuck to its rule.

http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/66657742/#66657742

The script for the third game............which downright confirms that the demonbane reality is a multiverse only...........also EGD summons infinite versions of himself (WGD), key word is "infinite" referring to a single set of infinite which would only align with the infinity in reference to that of a muliverse.............and to those overhyping the klein bottle, the klein bottle only holds timelines, its time travel, but a point in time held together.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146226/3936666-nya+power.jpg

The best feat in the entirety of the demonbane verse.......yet it doesnt take away from the multiverse, as infinity refers to "immeasurable", thus destroying infinite universe does not take away from destroying every universe.............theres a difference between "infinity" and "all/every"

trexalfa wrote:

Ehm, Coston is the guy who denied DYN Freaks had any connection whatsoever with Demonbane. When it is a fucking direct sequel.

And it was just so Demonbane could win an argument against characters from Shinza, no less. And also went with pretty ridiculous arguments in the few debates I have seen with him, such as megaverse busting molecules.
I thought he meant the alternate universe? Either way I debased with many debaters who made crazy claims and preposterous arguments in the past yet made awesome points later, hell even I argued that kizaru could beat Goku a long time ago on AV and DIO was>current on the OBD a few months ago. Later I contributed to many Goku powerscalings and read up on Toriko and debated for him on a few arguments recently. Point is, unless that current link is for some reason invalid I wont hold his past arguments against him that not fair anyways.

avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:16 am

Not taking any sides here but the term "world" is highly subjective, with no definitive meaning. It means all of what's perceived in reality, which can vary between a single planet, the universe, all of reality, etc. That's why whenever that term is used involving a feat, you need to see how it's being used in context. Pretty sure their referring to Universe at least when they said that.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Lordlloyd7 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 pm

EGD only chance is his Divine seal tech. Other than that...im sure yatou would take thisgiven the fact that he's above the xado gods.
avatar
Lordlloyd7
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by MeruemSama on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Yatou has this based on powerscaling&feats
avatar
MeruemSama
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Mercurius on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Stalemate.
avatar
Mercurius
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Mercurius on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:41 pm

avatar
Mercurius
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Mercurius on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Yatou is like Hajun about abilities :
avatar
Mercurius
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by trexalfa on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:17 pm

What do does scans even have to do with the thread... ok, forget it.

avatar
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-04-17
Location : Throne, Sensory in the Already Known World: Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum