the latest game is THE BOMB
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best videogame saga of all time?

Post by Kobra on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Tough one man. I'm assuming saga mean the same as franchise. The one I put the most amount of hours in is easily the Elder Scrolls. Then probably Dragon Quest. And I've been getting into Assassins creed lately.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:04 pm

damn the elder scrolls is pretty good. although i have only played trough skyrim.
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:12 pm

I am not that experienced of a Gamer and have been out of the loop for a while, but for me it's probably the Tales Saga (Symphonia, Fantasia, Xillia etc.)
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:13 pm

i am ashamed to say i have never played a tales of game.
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:15 pm

Neither have I. I've only played through one Zelda game too, Twilight Princess.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:17 pm

It's probably the only thing I have in common with CerusSerenade. Lol. It's an awesome RPG. I would even be willing to buy Symphonia again even though it's around 10 years old.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:18 pm

ughh cerus. the one thing that comes to my mind when people mention him is that goku vs arceus thread.
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:20 pm

For me it's Single Theory Goat threads and arguments with Dream about whether or not Featherine is omnipotent. He knows his stuff pertaining to series he likes but is not friendly to most mainstream anime/manga.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:53 am

I think of huge and complicated posts about Bernkastel and Lambadelta. Whenever I see him debate, it's usually with a character with tons of hax.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SonNeko on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:39 am

I could never make such a decision. It's too hard to pick!
SonNeko
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:44 am

It really is, especially if you're behind the current trends like I am.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:38 pm

Best franchises? To me they're:
Metal Gear - Final Fantasy - Shin Megami Tensei (With spin-offs) - Kingdom Hearts - probably other franchises that I can't recall at the moment.
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:19 pm

It seems that everyone so far is first and foremost an RPG fan. It's definitely my favorite genre.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Taichokage wrote:It seems that everyone so far is first and foremost an RPG fan. It's definitely my favorite genre.

And now I juat remembered another one of my top favorite franchises, Megaman.
Classic Megaman for the challenge.
Megaman X for the gameplay and a bit on the story side.
Megaman Zero - ZX series for the deep lore, story, and gameplay. Arguably my top favorite.
Megaman Battle Network series because of the RPG elements.
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:08 pm

EVA_01 wrote:
Taichokage wrote:It seems that everyone so far is first and foremost an RPG fan. It's definitely my favorite genre.

Megaman Zero - ZX series for the deep lore, story, and gameplay. Arguably my top favorite.

Megaman Zero was my favorite Game for the GBA.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Yeah RPGs are without a doubt my favorite. I almost forgot final fantasy. My childhood was filled with sonic the hedgehog too.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:36 pm

I had Sonic Advance 1 & 3 for the GBA and Sonic Rider and Sonic Heroes for GameCube. Even though it's not my favorite, I was into the Sonic Franchise, more than Mario I would say. I think Sonic does RPG better than Mario but Mario does pretty much everything else better (racing, arcade, sports).
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Taichokage wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:

Megaman Zero was my favorite Game for the GBA.

The Megaman Zero - ZX series was the s**t man. Too bad it was never made on a console, imagine Megaman Zero with the same graphic & audio beauty of Megaman X 4 -5 *nosebleed*
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Taichokage wrote:I had Sonic Advance 1 & 3 for the GBA and Sonic Rider and Sonic Heroes for GameCube. Even though it's not my favorite, I was into the Sonic Franchise, more than Mario I would say. I think Sonic does RPG better than Mario but Mario does pretty much everything else better (racing, arcade, sports).
Really? I loved the racing in sonic. Well, not the race cars but I always played Sonic Riders for racing against my friends. I never played a sports sonic game, at least not one I remember. My favorite sonic game of all time is Sonic Heroes. Same with Vapoville.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Kobra wrote:
Taichokage wrote:I had Sonic Advance 1 & 3 for the GBA and Sonic Rider and Sonic Heroes for GameCube. Even though it's not my favorite, I was into the Sonic Franchise, more than Mario I would say. I think Sonic does RPG better than Mario but Mario does pretty much everything else better (racing, arcade, sports).
Really? I loved the racing in sonic. Well, not the race cars but I always played Sonic Riders for racing against my friends. I never played a sports sonic game, at least not one I remember. My favorite sonic game of all time is Sonic Heroes. Same with Vapoville.

Sonic Heroes was hella difficult. Lol. I didn't complete it. Not that it wasn't good though.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Taichokage wrote:
Kobra wrote:

Sonic Heroes was hella difficult. Lol. I didn't complete it. Not that it wasn't good though.

You think so? Musta been back when I was like 6 when I beat that XD well at least one story out of however many. It always saddens me. My copy broke before I could complete it fully. *sniff* to this day I still haven't got another one.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Kobra wrote:
Taichokage wrote:
Kobra wrote:

You think so? Musta been back when I was like 6 when I beat that XD well at least one story out of however many. It always saddens me. My copy broke before I could complete it fully. *sniff* to this day I still haven't got another one.

I keep forgetting how old that game is. It was one of the earlier releases for the 6th Gen consoles. I still see it when i visit some used game stores every now an then. It must've been really popular back in it's day.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Taichokage wrote:
Kobra wrote:
Taichokage wrote:
Kobra wrote:

I keep forgetting how old that game is. It was one of the earlier releases for the 6th Gen consoles. I still see it when i visit some used game stores every now an then. It must've been really popular back in it's day.

Me too. Actually for some reason I always think that the early-mid 2000's weren't that long ago. Then I look at the date and realize that it's been more than 10 years. Have you played any Super Smash Bros games? Particularly Super Smash Bros Melee?
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Kobra wrote:
Taichokage wrote:
Kobra wrote:
Taichokage wrote:
Kobra wrote:

Melee is the only one I've played. It was a long time ago but man it was fun.

Me too. Actually for some reason I always think that the early-mid 2000's weren't that long ago. Then I look at the date and realize that it's been more than 10 years. Have you played any Super Smash Bros games? Particularly Super Smash Bros Melee?
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top