Last edited by andr314 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
andr314
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Six Path of Pain vs Jagers & Night Raid

Post by Ban on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:50 am

If team AKG can beat Yahiko or doggy with many head from Kuchiose no jutsu team win
Ban
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andr314 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:52 am

Ban wrote:If team AKG can beat Yahiko or doggy with many head from Kuchiose no jutsu team win

Is it possible for team Akg to beat them?
andr314
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:56 am

Hmm I think Pain summons will give him the edge in this match and allow him to win team akg would most likely try and keep attacking the dog but that would just keep making more copies of them and would be overwhelmed.
Falbium_Asmodeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ban on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:09 am

andr314 wrote:
Ban wrote:If team AKG can beat Yahiko or doggy with many head from Kuchiose no jutsu team win

Maybe Esdeath can freeze all kuchiose but they can't beat Yahiko IMO.
They can't escape from chibaku tensei IMO.

Last edited by Ban on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Ban
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andr314 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:18 am

Ban wrote:
andr314 wrote:

Maybe Esdeath can freeze all kuchiose but they can beat Yahiko IMO.
They can't escape from chibaku tensei IMO.

So who will win then?
andr314
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ban on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:25 am

Maybe Pain with high diff, but i don't read AKG just watch the anime. I hear Tatsumi get power up or something
Ban
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralVan on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:29 am

Pain easily. Shinra Tensei is really all that's needed.
GeneralVan
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:44 pm

I doubt it. Unless it's one as strong as the one that destroyed Konoha. Akame can kill everyone with even the slightest cut. And Esdeath can freeze time. And Tatsumi can go invisible. The Naruto cast's durability without any kind of protection isn't good. It wouldn't be easy but I could see team AGK taking this one.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralVan on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:54 pm

It would kill the weaker members, but it would also give enough time for summons. Also Bansho Ten'nin would pull them in and Pain can stab them with chakra rods. And I don't think Akame's Teigu would work because the bodies are corpses. You would have to damage them greatly, and they can use the Naraka path to heal anyone. Not to mention Esdeath can only use time stop once and she would get Shinra Tensei'd before she can activate. On top of that, you have Human Path's soul sucking. Pain has too much in his arsenal.
GeneralVan
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:04 pm

Yeah the Pains do have a pretty big arsenal. But at the same time, there's plenty that team AGK. Completely slipped my mind that the Pains are corpses.

So the one-hit KO won't work. But she doesn't really need it. Her sword slashes alone should be more than enough to cut up the Pains. And I think the whole pull and stab would work against him. He really doesn't want any of these people getting in close to him. With the speeds that AGK fights at and the delay between gravity attacks would be a big disadvantage to him.

The Naraka path wouldn't be doing too much reviving. Really after the team sees him do it once or twice they won't just leave him be to do what he wants. And one time is all Esdeath needs. The time freeze lasts for a good while. The whole fight between her and Akame is just PIS in my opinion. I mean really? An afterimage gets the better of Esdeath? No way.

And her TS comes out faster than a Shinra Tensei. She was able to use it just before Akame impaled her. And yeah, Human path isn't souls sucking anyone here. Takes too much time. He wouldn't get the chance before someone interrupts him.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andr314 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:31 am

Kobra wrote:Yeah the Pains do have a pretty big arsenal. But at the same time, there's plenty that team AGK. Completely slipped my mind that the Pains are corpses.

So the one-hit KO won't work. But she doesn't really need it. Her sword slashes alone should be more than enough to cut up the Pains. And I think the whole pull and stab would work against him. He really doesn't want any of these people getting in close to him. With the speeds that AGK fights at and the delay between gravity attacks would be a big disadvantage to him.

The Naraka path wouldn't be doing too much reviving. Really after the team sees him do it once or twice they won't just leave him be to do what he wants. And one time is all Esdeath needs. The time freeze lasts for a good while. The whole fight between her and Akame is just PIS in my opinion. I mean really? An afterimage gets the better of Esdeath? No way.

And her TS comes out faster than a Shinra Tensei. She was able to use it just before Akame impaled her. And yeah, Human path isn't souls sucking anyone here. Takes too much time. He wouldn't get the chance before someone interrupts him.

Good statements. Who will win?
andr314
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:41 am

I'd say Team AGK unless Pain pulls out a Chibaku Tensei or a city lvl Shinra Tensei. Which he normally wouldn't use unless it's a last resort.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top