Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Aleph runs a gauntlet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by Akronawol17 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:37 pm



Aleph, from SMT: II, must run a gauntlet of powerful foes. Can he clear, or will one of them manage to defeat him?

No CIS/PIS
No BFR
Standard equipment allowed
All in character, but serious
Fight takes place in an indestructible infinite universe

1. Beerus

2. Dark Schneider

3. Vampire Hunter D.

4. Pegasus Seiya

5. Galactus

6. Z

7. Giornio Giovanna

8. Michael Morningstar

9. Living Tribunal

10. Battler Ushuromia

11. Othinus

12. Ren Fuji

13. TDE Demi-Fiend

14. The High Priest

How far does he get?
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by dhalsim on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:58 pm

Most of the gauntlet is fodder. As I recall, TDE Demi-Fiend was only destined to kill YHVH, but not actually strong enough to do so. Aleph should be stronger than him. I don't think he can beat Ren Fuji though, and we need more feats from High Priest.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by Akronawol17 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:02 pm

dhalsim wrote:Most of the gauntlet is fodder. As I recall, TDE Demi-Fiend was only destined to kill YHVH, but not actually strong enough to do so. Aleph should be stronger than him. I don't think he can beat Ren Fuji though, and we need more feats from High Priest.
DF wasn't destined to kill YHVH, he was destined to kill the Great Will, and should have been on even ground with him in terms of power.

Also, High Priest was agreed to be capable of soloing DF, Othinus, Reinhard, Battler and Archie Sonic all at once lol. He's got a few feats, and they're pretty ridiculous.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by EvilMegaCookie on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:Most of the gauntlet is fodder. As I recall, TDE Demi-Fiend was only destined to kill YHVH, but not actually strong enough to do so. Aleph should be stronger than him. I don't think he can beat Ren Fuji though, and we need more feats from High Priest.
DF wasn't destined to kill YHVH, he was destined to kill the Great Will, and should have been on even ground with him in terms of power.

Also, High Priest was agreed to be capable of soloing DF, Othinus, Reinhard, Battler and Archie Sonic all at once lol. He's got a few feats, and they're pretty ridiculous.

Holy shit. He can solo Reinhard and the rest all at once? I've got to see the details for this.
avatar
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by Chef_Banchou on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:27 pm

EvilMegaCookie wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:Most of the gauntlet is fodder. As I recall, TDE Demi-Fiend was only destined to kill YHVH, but not actually strong enough to do so. Aleph should be stronger than him. I don't think he can beat Ren Fuji though, and we need more feats from High Priest.
DF wasn't destined to kill YHVH, he was destined to kill the Great Will, and should have been on even ground with him in terms of power.

Also, High Priest was agreed to be capable of soloing DF, Othinus, Reinhard, Battler and Archie Sonic all at once lol. He's got a few feats, and they're pretty ridiculous.

Holy shit. He can solo Reinhard and the rest all at once? I've got to see the details for this.

The guy can destroy a universe, if not, multiverses, by simply moving. Like, flicking his wrist would completely shatter a few whole universes. He sees 100% Othinus and Crowly as weakling failures... 0.o
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by dhalsim on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:39 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
EvilMegaCookie wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:Most of the gauntlet is fodder. As I recall, TDE Demi-Fiend was only destined to kill YHVH, but not actually strong enough to do so. Aleph should be stronger than him. I don't think he can beat Ren Fuji though, and we need more feats from High Priest.
DF wasn't destined to kill YHVH, he was destined to kill the Great Will, and should have been on even ground with him in terms of power.

Also, High Priest was agreed to be capable of soloing DF, Othinus, Reinhard, Battler and Archie Sonic all at once lol. He's got a few feats, and they're pretty ridiculous.

Holy shit. He can solo Reinhard and the rest all at once? I've got to see the details for this.

The guy can destroy a universe, if not, multiverses, by simply moving. Like, flicking his wrist would completely shatter a few whole universes. He sees 100% Othinus and Crowly as weakling failures... 0.o

How's that impressive compared to Demi-Fiend or Reinhard? Hell how's that even impressive compared to Othinus?
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by Akronawol17 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:42 pm

Because he considered 100% Othinus to be a weak failure lol
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:52 pm

dhalsim wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
EvilMegaCookie wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:Most of the gauntlet is fodder. As I recall, TDE Demi-Fiend was only destined to kill YHVH, but not actually strong enough to do so. Aleph should be stronger than him. I don't think he can beat Ren Fuji though, and we need more feats from High Priest.
DF wasn't destined to kill YHVH, he was destined to kill the Great Will, and should have been on even ground with him in terms of power.

Also, High Priest was agreed to be capable of soloing DF, Othinus, Reinhard, Battler and Archie Sonic all at once lol. He's got a few feats, and they're pretty ridiculous.

Holy shit. He can solo Reinhard and the rest all at once? I've got to see the details for this.

The guy can destroy a universe, if not, multiverses, by simply moving. Like, flicking his wrist would completely shatter a few whole universes. He sees 100% Othinus and Crowly as weakling failures... 0.o

How's that impressive compared to Demi-Fiend or Reinhard? Hell how's that even impressive compared to Othinus?
Yeah I know that thread was a joke. Still doesnt change the fact that you broke several rules. Your timing couldnt have been worse too considering the shitstorms were having as of late and everyone here doing their best to enforce rules to keep this site from becoming another of those certain sites your so fond of. I encourage you to please go over them from now on. That includes threads that are trying to start things with other users.

Anyway to answer your question, he and the other True Magic Gods are the most powerful Index characters to date, stated to be above Othinus enough to call her a failure and they have to resides in a non-existent world outside all possible existence where the slightest gaps become an infinite distance and concepts like time and space don't apply in order to contain them. As powerful as Othinus is, when she does it, it's intentional. These Magic Gods do it by accident and in order to leave their world to some other universe, they have to divide their infinite powers infinitely to make themselves just weak enough to not destroy whatever Universe like glass from their presence alone. And of course, all feats from Othinus can be applied to them as well. I have them above the Demi-Fiend as even Crowley, who got his ass beat by High Priest was able to destroy that world they reside in despite it's description.


Last edited by ChaosKnight75 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by Kurohige on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Stops at 11.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by EVA_01 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:28 am

Stops at either 10 or 11
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:05 am

Why not just make Aleph vs Demi-Fiend? Anyway what did this guy do? I do recall him hitting the ban-list.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by EVA_01 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:10 am

No, Demi-Fiend is definitely more powerful than him.

Anyway, he "killed" YHVH at his most powerful in SMT II, sooooo....yeah.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum