Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by dhalsim on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Ban Mido, Ginji, and Akabane, vs Gabriel, Lucifer, Michael, and Death
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Death solos
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by dhalsim on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:18 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:Death solos

Wouldn't Death be useless on Akabane because of DP?
Also what's stopping Ban from cutting through Death with Devil Arm?
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:34 pm

dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:Death solos

Wouldn't Death be useless on Akabane because of DP?
Also what's stopping Ban from cutting through Death with Devil Arm?
Whats stopping Death from not giving a damn because he's an Abstract being that embodies something none of them are above?
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by dhalsim on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:39 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:Death solos

Wouldn't Death be useless on Akabane because of DP?
Also what's stopping Ban from cutting through Death with Devil Arm?
Whats stopping Death from not giving a damn because he's an Abstract being that embodies something none of them are above?


Divine Providence. Akabane can't imagine himself dying, so he can't die. Death has been bound by magic performed by ordinary humans, no I don't see him tanking Devil Arm. I haven't seen anything like Devil Arm in Supernatural.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:45 pm

dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:Death solos

Wouldn't Death be useless on Akabane because of DP?
Also what's stopping Ban from cutting through Death with Devil Arm?
Whats stopping Death from not giving a damn because he's an Abstract being that embodies something none of them are above?


Divine Providence. Akabane can't imagine himself dying, so he can't die. Death has been bound by magic performed by ordinary humans, no I don't see him tanking Devil Arm. I haven't seen anything like Devil Arm in Supernatural.
Again, magic that requires an act of God to do, poor example. Doubt it unless you show me enough feats that prove death itself cannot kill him.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Migertor on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:52 pm

Wait wasn't death nigh omnipotent and ChaosKnight75 are you CosmicKnight are75

Migertor
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Migertor on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:54 pm

Sorry for the autocorrection *CosmicKnight75

Migertor
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:58 pm

Migertor wrote:Sorry for the autocorrection *CosmicKnight75
Yup, that's me.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Migertor on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:20 am

Well glad you are here while in animevice.So about the fact that death is nigh omnipotent should he able to win this with ease

Migertor
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Migertor on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:22 am

Wait can't I delete my posts on mobile

Migertor
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Akronawol17 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:37 am

Migertor wrote:Wait can't I delete my posts on mobile
you should be able to. It should show a delete option on the top right of your posts. If it doesn't, i can delete them for you, if you'd like.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:42 am

That would probably be best I have heard phones can be a pain sometimes when it comes to forums.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Migertor on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:18 am

Thank you for the information

Migertor
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by dhalsim on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Migertor wrote:Well glad you are here while in animevice.So about the fact that death is nigh omnipotent should he able to win this with ease


The term nigh omnipotent is meaningless. All that matters is feats. What are Death's best feats? Universal? Multiversal? Hilbert Space level? Even Supernatural God is at best universal, so he's on the same level as the Archive, who the people on the GB team already surpass.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Still waiting for proof that get Backers are universal. I don't want your statements, I want scans and feats that prove it
avatar
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by COMBATRON on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:23 pm

GB FTW.
avatar
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:31 pm

COMBATRON wrote:GB FTW.
oh yeah? How so?
avatar
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Captivated- on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:38 am

Death solos. He is the literal embodiment of the concept (He's the biblical horseman, like all horsemen in Supernatural he is dependent on his attribute). He claimed that he's the only thing that will last forever -> He possesses the attribute of Death. You'll have to kill all life in the Universe in order to kill him; if you kill all life in the universe he will serve no purpose, thus ceasing to exist. That paired with time manipulation, a scythe that can kill anything and teleportation means he'll kill them all.
avatar
Captivated-
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Oz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by COMBATRON on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:03 am

Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:
COMBATRON wrote:GB FTW.
oh yeah? How so?
Too much hax.
How will they kill Akabane?
avatar
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:07 am

COMBATRON wrote:
Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:
COMBATRON wrote:GB FTW.
oh yeah? How so?
Too much hax.
How will they kill Akabane?
Death he can kill people in a way that they can never come back.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by COMBATRON on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:22 am

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
COMBATRON wrote:
Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:
COMBATRON wrote:GB FTW.
oh yeah? How so?
Too much hax.
How will they kill Akabane?
Death he can kill people in a way that they can never come back.
But Akabane is a transcendence.
avatar
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Zarathustra on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:53 pm

Captivated- wrote:Death solos. He is the literal embodiment of the concept (He's the biblical horseman, like all horsemen in Supernatural he is dependent on his attribute). He claimed that he's the only thing that will last forever -> He possesses the attribute of Death. You'll have to kill all life in the Universe in order to kill him; if you kill all life in the universe he will serve no purpose, thus ceasing to exist. That paired with time manipulation, a scythe that can kill anything and teleportation means he'll kill them all.

Ban Mido can cut through concepts entirely with his Devil Arm.
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Zarathustra on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
COMBATRON wrote:
Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:
COMBATRON wrote:GB FTW.
oh yeah? How so?
Too much hax.
How will they kill Akabane?
Death he can kill people in a way that they can never come back.

Death has never encountered anything like DP. No one in Supernatural can even come back from the dead unless God allows them to. Death wouldn't be able to kill Akabane because Akabane can't imagine himself dying.
Also what's stopping Ban Mido from killing Death?
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Captivated- on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:09 pm

^That's false. Death can revive anything barring angels (that's until he gets this feat). He doesn't it do it because he stated it would disturb the natural balance of things.

Also as I stated, he's the biblical horsemen. Like the other horsemen on the show, he's bound to the attribute. It's not as simple as killing his physical body or attacking the concept, you'd have to make his attribute serve no purpose and because no one on the Getbackers team can kill all life in the Universe, Death wins by default. (He stated that he is the only thing that would last forever)

He's a stupid character but you have to respect what has been said about him. Supernatural isn't a show about speed feats or this that and the third, rather it's about the storytelling -> feats do make their ways into the show.

Again, let's go over Death's main powers. A scythe that can kill anything, teleportation, apportation, time manipulation (stopping it), insane control of weather (Created the planet wipe flood in Genesis 6), manipulating someones mind (when he put up the wall in Sam's mind) & supernatural perception (he will see the real person as they appear, no tricks). On top of that, Death was about to kill Cas (Imbued with 40 million souls) by touching his forehead -> Similar to how Cas kills people with his white light. He also stated that he would be the one who would reap god, albeit it's not proven. He can kill anyone on the Getbackers team.

avatar
Captivated-
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Oz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GetBackers team vs Supernatural team

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum