Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.

Don't get grouchy, bruh. I'm not a coward, and I'm not biased. I just don't see any way for Beyonder to touch Battler, much less beat him. He has no conceptual attacks, and therefor, has no way to bypass Endless 9. If you can show me that he can use concepts in his attacks, then we'll talk. But until then, Battler still wins.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:23 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.
careful Kuro, your getting dangerously close to insults. The trolling i can deal with, but insulting earns you a warning. Please watch what you say.

Also, just make another thread if your that interested. As long as its not a duplicate or a mismatch, i'll be fine with it.
Didn't mean to hurt feelings, but I call it as I see it. I also don't see how I'm trolling and not speaking my true feelings but so be it, has becoming a mod/god corrupted you so? I shall watch only my power to be sure I don't destroy this site. And remaking a locked thread would be a dupe thread...
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Akronawol17 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:28 pm

You know how you were trolling, and you know how close your getting to throwing insults. Just stop being so bitter and make a new thread so you can actually debate and stop throwing a fit.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.

Don't get grouchy, bruh. I'm not a coward, and I'm not biased. I just don't see any way for Beyonder to touch Battler, much less beat him. He has no conceptual attacks, and therefor, has no way to bypass Endless 9. If you can show me that he can use concepts in his attacks, then we'll talk. But until then, Battler still wins.
I would be more than glad to prove you wrong. But this is not the place for it.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.
careful Kuro, your getting dangerously close to insults. The trolling i can deal with, but insulting earns you a warning. Please watch what you say.

Also, just make another thread if your that interested. As long as its not a duplicate or a mismatch, i'll be fine with it.
Didn't mean to hurt feelings, but I call it as I see it. I also don't see how I'm trolling and not speaking my true feelings but so be it, has becoming a mod/god corrupted you so? I shall watch only my power to be sure I don't destroy this site. And remaking a locked thread would be a dupe thread...
C'mon man. Your going from funny to buzzkill now.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:You know how you were trolling, and you know how close your getting to throwing insults. Just stop being so bitter and make a new thread so you can actually debate and stop throwing a fit.
Bitter? How so? I converted to Uminekoism. Perhapse such a thing is beyond your understanding,t his is the internet after all, I'm sure you are desensitized to those kinds of concepts by now. Are you getting annoyed, angry, pissed? Close but no dice, I'm not breaking the rules by being close to doing something, honestly even your warning can be refuted. Kukukukuahahahahahaha!
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:40 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.
careful Kuro, your getting dangerously close to insults. The trolling i can deal with, but insulting earns you a warning. Please watch what you say.

Also, just make another thread if your that interested. As long as its not a duplicate or a mismatch, i'll be fine with it.
Didn't mean to hurt feelings, but I call it as I see it. I also don't see how I'm trolling and not speaking my true feelings but so be it, has becoming a mod/god corrupted you so? I shall watch only my power to be sure I don't destroy this site. And remaking a locked thread would be a dupe thread...
C'mon man. Your going from funny to buzzkill now.
You assume I am trying to be funny..how?
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Kurohige wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.
careful Kuro, your getting dangerously close to insults. The trolling i can deal with, but insulting earns you a warning. Please watch what you say.

Also, just make another thread if your that interested. As long as its not a duplicate or a mismatch, i'll be fine with it.
Didn't mean to hurt feelings, but I call it as I see it. I also don't see how I'm trolling and not speaking my true feelings but so be it, has becoming a mod/god corrupted you so? I shall watch only my power to be sure I don't destroy this site. And remaking a locked thread would be a dupe thread...
C'mon man. Your going from funny to buzzkill now.
You assume I am trying to be funny..how?
I figured you were making up for your inability to argue by providing us with comedy. My bad.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:47 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.

Don't get grouchy, bruh. I'm not a coward, and I'm not biased. I just don't see any way for Beyonder to touch Battler, much less beat him. He has no conceptual attacks, and therefor, has no way to bypass Endless 9. If you can show me that he can use concepts in his attacks, then we'll talk. But until then, Battler still wins.
I would be more than glad to prove you wrong. But this is not the place for it.

Go on then, give me proof that Beyonder can use conceptual attacks. I'll wait.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:49 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.
careful Kuro, your getting dangerously close to insults. The trolling i can deal with, but insulting earns you a warning. Please watch what you say.

Also, just make another thread if your that interested. As long as its not a duplicate or a mismatch, i'll be fine with it.
Didn't mean to hurt feelings, but I call it as I see it. I also don't see how I'm trolling and not speaking my true feelings but so be it, has becoming a mod/god corrupted you so? I shall watch only my power to be sure I don't destroy this site. And remaking a locked thread would be a dupe thread...
C'mon man. Your going from funny to buzzkill now.
You assume I am trying to be funny..how?
I figured you were making up for your inability to argue by providing us with comedy. My bad.
If I wanted to provide you guys with comedy I'd just link to any of your debates. I'd just stop now if I were you, I don't think you have the...mental ability to keep up in a debate with me anyway, let alone a battle of wit. Oh and feel free to chalk 1 point on the board for an insult, mods, i give as good as I take, what can I say?
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.

Don't get grouchy, bruh. I'm not a coward, and I'm not biased. I just don't see any way for Beyonder to touch Battler, much less beat him. He has no conceptual attacks, and therefor, has no way to bypass Endless 9. If you can show me that he can use concepts in his attacks, then we'll talk. But until then, Battler still wins.
I would be more than glad to prove you wrong. But this is not the place for it.

Go on then, give me proof that Beyonder can use conceptual attacks. I'll wait.
I dunno why you are the one waiting, I can't unlock threads. I already mentioned that this is not the thread for that. I wont fall into this little game of yours, I'm making dinner but you are the one hosting. Making a dupe thread would be pointless and discussing it here would be silly. Continuing where we left off would be most productive.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:52 pm

Kurohige wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.
careful Kuro, your getting dangerously close to insults. The trolling i can deal with, but insulting earns you a warning. Please watch what you say.

Also, just make another thread if your that interested. As long as its not a duplicate or a mismatch, i'll be fine with it.
Didn't mean to hurt feelings, but I call it as I see it. I also don't see how I'm trolling and not speaking my true feelings but so be it, has becoming a mod/god corrupted you so? I shall watch only my power to be sure I don't destroy this site. And remaking a locked thread would be a dupe thread...
C'mon man. Your going from funny to buzzkill now.
You assume I am trying to be funny..how?
I figured you were making up for your inability to argue by providing us with comedy. My bad.
If I wanted to provide you guys with comedy I'd just link to any of your debates. I'd just stop now if I were you, I don't think you have the...mental ability to keep up in a debate with me anyway, let alone a battle of wit. Oh and feel free to chalk 1 point on the board for an insult, mods, i give as good as I take, what can I say?
Looking forward to it.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Akronawol17 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Kurohige wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.
careful Kuro, your getting dangerously close to insults. The trolling i can deal with, but insulting earns you a warning. Please watch what you say.

Also, just make another thread if your that interested. As long as its not a duplicate or a mismatch, i'll be fine with it.
Didn't mean to hurt feelings, but I call it as I see it. I also don't see how I'm trolling and not speaking my true feelings but so be it, has becoming a mod/god corrupted you so? I shall watch only my power to be sure I don't destroy this site. And remaking a locked thread would be a dupe thread...
C'mon man. Your going from funny to buzzkill now.
You assume I am trying to be funny..how?
I figured you were making up for your inability to argue by providing us with comedy. My bad.
If I wanted to provide you guys with comedy I'd just link to any of your debates. I'd just stop now if I were you, I don't think you have the...mental ability to keep up in a debate with me anyway, let alone a battle of wit. Oh and feel free to chalk 1 point on the board for an insult, mods, i give as good as I take, what can I say?
your correct, this is your first warning for insulting. Again, watch what you say.

I'll unlock the thread now, after some thought. But only if you keep things civil. I'd rather not ban you, as long as you keep the insults to a minimum.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.

Don't get grouchy, bruh. I'm not a coward, and I'm not biased. I just don't see any way for Beyonder to touch Battler, much less beat him. He has no conceptual attacks, and therefor, has no way to bypass Endless 9. If you can show me that he can use concepts in his attacks, then we'll talk. But until then, Battler still wins.
I would be more than glad to prove you wrong. But this is not the place for it.

Go on then, give me proof that Beyonder can use conceptual attacks. I'll wait.
I dunno why you are the one waiting, I can't unlock threads. I already mentioned that this is not the thread for that. I wont fall into this little game of yours, I'm making dinner but you are the one hosting. Making a dupe thread would be pointless and discussing it here would be silly. Continuing where we left off would be most productive.

Threads unlocked. Bring it, Marvel boy.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:01 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.
careful Kuro, your getting dangerously close to insults. The trolling i can deal with, but insulting earns you a warning. Please watch what you say.

Also, just make another thread if your that interested. As long as its not a duplicate or a mismatch, i'll be fine with it.
Didn't mean to hurt feelings, but I call it as I see it. I also don't see how I'm trolling and not speaking my true feelings but so be it, has becoming a mod/god corrupted you so? I shall watch only my power to be sure I don't destroy this site. And remaking a locked thread would be a dupe thread...
C'mon man. Your going from funny to buzzkill now.
You assume I am trying to be funny..how?
I figured you were making up for your inability to argue by providing us with comedy. My bad.
If I wanted to provide you guys with comedy I'd just link to any of your debates. I'd just stop now if I were you, I don't think you have the...mental ability to keep up in a debate with me anyway, let alone a battle of wit. Oh and feel free to chalk 1 point on the board for an insult, mods, i give as good as I take, what can I say?
Looking forward to it.
Same
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by EvilMegaCookie on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:01 am

*stare intensifies further*
avatar
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Chef_Banchou on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:05 am

*Stares back*
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Kobra on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Kurohige wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:A cowards retort, you don't consider a debate knowing you were bias, the least you could do is honor a man's creed. YOu have no clue about the debate and refusing to unlock because you don't want your precious character losing? What a laugh. YOU ARE BIASED, regardless of what you may say. If not then prove it, be a man and let's settle this the old fashioned way.
careful Kuro, your getting dangerously close to insults. The trolling i can deal with, but insulting earns you a warning. Please watch what you say.

Also, just make another thread if your that interested. As long as its not a duplicate or a mismatch, i'll be fine with it.
Didn't mean to hurt feelings, but I call it as I see it. I also don't see how I'm trolling and not speaking my true feelings but so be it, has becoming a mod/god corrupted you so? I shall watch only my power to be sure I don't destroy this site. And remaking a locked thread would be a dupe thread...
C'mon man. Your going from funny to buzzkill now.
You assume I am trying to be funny..how?
I figured you were making up for your inability to argue by providing us with comedy. My bad.
If I wanted to provide you guys with comedy I'd just link to any of your debates. I'd just stop now if I were you, I don't think you have the...mental ability to keep up in a debate with me anyway, let alone a battle of wit. Oh and feel free to chalk 1 point on the board for an insult, mods, i give as good as I take, what can I say?
Looking forward to it.
Same
Bruh had me dying.
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by EvilMegaCookie on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:10 pm

*as the stares grow in intensity, an epic music begins to play in the background*

avatar
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Chef_Banchou on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:13 pm

*Hears music, wonders where its coming from, but continues to stare*
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by HungryWorld on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Endless Nein kicks in. Both lose XD
avatar
HungryWorld
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-03-26
Location : Under your bed at night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by EvilMegaCookie on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:18 pm

*keeps staring with Endless Nein and epic music playing in the background*
avatar
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Chef_Banchou on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:21 pm

*Seems a bit confused, but continues to stare right back*
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by EvilMegaCookie on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:42 pm

*the staring reaches epic proportions as the multiverse crumbles into nothingness*

avatar
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Chef_Banchou on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:47 pm

*Poker faces, and continues staring*

I believe we just decimated 99% of Marvel and DC...oh well, I'll fix that later...maybe...if Living Tribunal pays me that money he owes me.


Last edited by Chef_Banchou on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joke battle: Battler and Reinhard have a staring contest!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum