Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:39 am

Proof of infinite speed you mean acting in erased time and space and the stand page? :3
Also big as the universe? Stop your wanking he's not as big as the universe bud.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:40 am

Again did you read the manga you seem to keep avoiding my question or showing any proof at all.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:42 am

Gio Gio wrote:What?
You just said STTGL had massive power and and speed yet GER has infinite speed and power isn't something it needs.
Now you need to prove the claim that GER would not effect STTGL at all.
And you still didn't answer my question did you read the manga yes or no?
And please do show me STTGL resisting Will and Action fuckery please.
I'll wait on it.
He has deal with other types of Hax ,casualty manipulation, time manipulation, etc.
doesn't mean he has not deal with that specific hax before that he will be denfendless against it . He has shown hax resistance, so is logical to think he can resist GER hax too.
Also calm down , you get so upset over a fictional battle. -_-
avatar
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:44 am

Upset?
And please show these types of manipulations. Casualty yeah right.
And no one is upset i'm only asking for proof not what you think will happen.
And its logical he can resist casualty will and something that turns actions into nothing.
Yet you have no evidence of this.
Again i'm still waiting.
And like Akrona said if he hasn't shown such a thing don't claim otherwise i'd love to see STTGL dealing with something of GER's level please that's all I ask.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:56 am

Gio Gio wrote:Proof of infinite speed you mean acting in erased time and space and the stand page? :3
Also big as the universe? Stop your wanking he's not as big as the universe bud.
STTGL is bigger than our observable universe backed up by guidebooks. How is that wanking?

Also that doesn't mean he has infinite speed wtf? Thats mean his hax allows him to act in those conditions . Big difference now where it says it has infinite speed. Going by mathematics and physiscs ,TTGL can fight and react to Quadrillions x light speed, now STTGL is much faster.

avatar
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:57 am

Just so you guys know, before I say anything, I'm not on anyones side...buuut, if Giorno is anything like Novel Kars, then STTGL gets raped horribly. Its debatable whether Kars can match Battler Ushiromiya, so if Giorno is even close to that level, STTGL is getting stomped...oh, and no more f this "wanking" and "trolling" stuff. It just causes fpame wars.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:57 am

I guess you're having trouble understanding the fact that GER reacted in erased time and space.
And the fact that this gives infinite reaction speed.
Infinite>Quadrillion. And bigger than our universe show me.
And again even if its so you still have yet to prove that its gone up against anything of GER's tier.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:59 am

Chef_Banchou wrote:Just so you guys know, before I say anything, I'm not on anyones side...buuut, if Giorno is anything like Novel Kars, then STTGL gets raped horribly. Its debatable whether Kars can match Battler Ushiromiya, so if Giorno is even close to that level, STTGL is getting stomped...oh, and no more f this "wanking" and "trolling" stuff. It just causes fpame wars.
My apologies again but NK>>>>>>Gio.
He has Gio's stand and is even faster than his stand after multiplying everything to infinite GER was already limitless now it actually is legit limitless after finding heaven everything is infinity.
GER will destroy STTGL with relative ease.
Wills and actions set to zero.
Yeah STTGL has never dealt with that.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:05 am

Gio Gio wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:Just so you guys know, before I say anything, I'm not on anyones side...buuut, if Giorno is anything like Novel Kars, then STTGL gets raped horribly. Its debatable whether Kars can match Battler Ushiromiya, so if Giorno is even close to that level, STTGL is getting stomped...oh, and no more f this "wanking" and "trolling" stuff. It just causes fpame wars.
My apologies again but NK>>>>>>Gio.
He has Gio's stand and is even faster than his stand after multiplying everything to infinite GER was already limitless now it actually is legit limitless after finding heaven everything is infinity.
GER will destroy STTGL with relative ease.
Wills and actions set to zero.
Yeah STTGL has never dealt with that.

Well, all I can say, then, is unless STTGL has actually shown it is capable of resisting casualty manipulation, then I'd say Giorno wins this.

Its like the argument me and Kurohige had. And, as I told him in our debate, unless character A,(in this case, STTGL) has shown capabilities to bypass/resist/negate/ignore the abilities of character B (in this case, Giorno) then you can't just assume that character A has the capablities to do such. So, Giorno should wi this, imo.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:06 am

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Gio Gio wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:Just so you guys know, before I say anything, I'm not on anyones side...buuut, if Giorno is anything like Novel Kars, then STTGL gets raped horribly. Its debatable whether Kars can match Battler Ushiromiya, so if Giorno is even close to that level, STTGL is getting stomped...oh, and no more f this "wanking" and "trolling" stuff. It just causes fpame wars.
My apologies again but NK>>>>>>Gio.
He has Gio's stand and is even faster than his stand after multiplying everything to infinite GER was already limitless now it actually is legit limitless after finding heaven everything is infinity.
GER will destroy STTGL with relative ease.
Wills and actions set to zero.
Yeah STTGL has never dealt with that.

Well, all I can say, then, is unless STTGL has actually shown it is capable of resisting casualty manipulation, then I'd say Giorno wins this.

Its like the argument me and Kurohige had. And, as I told him in our debate, unless character A,(in this case, STTGL) has shown capabilities to bypass/resist/negate/ignore the abilities of character B (in this case, Giorno) then you can't just assume that character A has the capablities to do such. So, Giorno should wi this, imo.
Thanks Banchou.
Or Karma manipulation for that matter.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:08 am

You say will fuckery will work? STTGL is generated by Mainly will power and a lot of other emotions that creates spiral energy. Also here an example of time manipulation/casualty manipulation STTGL has resistance and can do:
avatar
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:09 am

Probability manipulation=/= casualty manipulation for one.
For two that's not will manipulation or action manipulation sir.
So again either show casualty manipulation or concede.
Or better yet Karma manipulation.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:22 am

Gio Gio wrote:Probability manipulation=/= casualty manipulation for one.
For two that's not will manipulation or action manipulation sir.
So again either show casualty manipulation or concede.
Or better yet Karma manipulation.
Are you high? Casualty and probability are synonyms. Damn that's a desperate move
avatar
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:23 am

>Desperate move.
Still has yet to show STTGL dealing with anything on GER's level.
Either you show casualty manipulation in which you choose what stays and what goes.
Will manipulation and or actions being negated.
I will wait for the 10th time sir.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:34 am

They were trapped in a series of universes which were created the instant they were perceived and according to AS ,they had zero chance to get out:

Spoiler:


Yet they did the impossible again and escaped, which showed resistance to casualty manipulation :


You asked for casualty manipulation  resistance,yet it shows that you didn't watch Gurren Laggan, otherwise you would know that they literally make the impossible possible.


Last edited by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:36 am

Being trapped in universes=/= Casualty manipulation.
Either you will concede or you are trolling.
As iv'e asked for several times proof of your claims you give me irrelevance.
Now then Actions will or casualty.
Now.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:37 am

Making the impossible possible?
That still isn't casualty and what you just showed is nothing close to GER's level you seem to be under the impression that its a dimensional stand or something.
Either give proof of what I ask for or this ends 2 to 1 actually way more than 2-1 as many already know Gio>>>>>>STTGL.
You showing and then claiming it to be casualty manipulation does not make it true.
You showed them escaping universes congrats now show casualty.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:43 am

Gio Gio wrote:>Desperate move.
Still has yet to show STTGL dealing with anything on GER's level.
Either you show casualty manipulation in which you choose what stays and what goes.
Will manipulation and or actions being negated.
I will wait for the 10th time sir.
I already showed multi dimensional casualty manipulation, get out of here.
avatar
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:44 am

>Multi dimensional casualty manipulation.
You showed no such thing sir.
And when were you under the impression that casualty manipulation had a scale?
Again you've shown me nothing iv'e asked for. Now concede.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:45 am

Gio Gio wrote:Being trapped in universes=/= Casualty manipulation.
Either you will concede or you are trolling.
As iv'e asked for several times proof of your claims you give me irrelevance.
Now then Actions will or casualty.
Now.
man you are so pathetic seriously , being trapped in a impossible to escape universes and actually escaping from it shoes that casualty or probability manipulation doesn't work on them. . Learn your English look for casualty in google which is a synonym of chance/probability.
avatar
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:49 am

Still calling me pathetic after insults are not to be used you sound angry.
And I know exactly what casualty is.
And saying probability=Casualty is not helping your case.
They are not choosing what's real and what isn't.
This is not helping your case whatsoever.
Either show actual casualty manipulation not escaping from universes or concede.
That is all I ask.
Your starting to get irritating your bias to the series isn't helping either.
So as iv'e said either show proof or concede sir.
>Impossible to escape. But they escaped didn't they so its obviously not impossible nice try though.
And again if you can't show casualty manipulation then show them facing something on GER's level.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:49 am

Seems to me all you know is insult and irrelevant statements and whatnot.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:50 am

I'll be leaving now for the time being Akrona if you think a lock is needed i'd say go for it.
As for anyone else who actually knows about Jojo and Gurren Laggann please feel free to put some input in. Until then i'm done with this pitiful excuse of a debate.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:51 am

One more insult or show of mockery, and your both getting a warning, and this thread is getting locked.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:55 am

@Gio
Sorry bro, but you are denying all facts I've shown and I am not changing my mind. And saying casualty ≠ probability is ignorant . GER infinite speed is an assumption out of nowehere .Also you're the one who started by calling me a troll, so don't get upset.  Let's just agree to disagree


Last edited by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum