Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by dhalsim on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:5th Dimensional above characters in Tenchi Muyo that are 22 Dimensional to transcending all dimensions and reality as functionally Omnipotent beings and one confirmed Omnipotent according to the author. Hey you love sticking to whack statements from the Marvel writers. Word of God states Tenchi is Omnipotent and Omniscient as Kami Tenchi. Yup, there goes your credibility
The Chousin aren't Omnipotent because they was punked and was looking for a higher being THEY created which its Kami aka Kami tenchi isnt and by the very logic isnt omnipotent

Also you making false statements because you can't disprove my statements lol.

Omnipotence can't be used as a shield in VS debates. All that matters is feats. The Chousin created a 22-D universe which is stronger than anyone in Marvel and DC have done.

Othinus destroyed and recreated an infinite amount of universes, dimensions, and phases a billion times over in the blink of an eye, which is more powerful than anything Marvel/DC has done.

SMT, Demonbane, KKK, Lovecraft, and Dark Tower can make the above feats look like a joke.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:36 pm

Never said they were. Functionally Omnipotent means you fit the role even if not truly so. It's funny your saying that when the entire Marvel Cosmology just got pitifully punked. Kami Tenchi is Omnipotent according to the author. In fact , Kami Tenchi is literally a self-insert of the Author. I'd imagine any author would say otherwise about Marvel claiming ownership of their series.


Last edited by ChaosKnight75 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by dhalsim on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:39 pm

Anyways we already debated and those verses have characters that can solo Marvel and DC by blinking. All you've done so far was incoherent babbling and failed to provide any evidence or good reasoning for your case. It's already confirmed Marvel and DC get wrecked, so I'm leaving this thread.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:56 pm

^ A kiss by an Omnipotent, AKA someone who can do whatever they want. Counter-Actor happens to be the counter to the Chousin much like say Great Evil Beast to The Prescrence. You don't even bother to hide it do you?
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:06 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:^ A kiss by an Omnipotent, AKA someone who can do whatever they want. Counter-Actor happens to be the counter to the Chousin much like say Great Evil Beast to The Prescrence. You don't even bother to hide it do you?
Lol wasn't kissed by a omnipotent being because the form we seen was created by the chousin and was a transcend Tenchi. xD

The great evil beast was a half of the presence so lol they aren't the same in anyway and TGEB >Tenchi Muyo.
Wow much opinion, nothing to back them up. Chousin were God of everything over Tenchi Muyo verse in every sense of the way Living Tribunal (Id use DC's Spectre to remain more consistent but he's such a joke I won't bother) governs the Multiverse. Both are considered Omnipotent because of that. Counter-Actor is the Counter-Balance to everything the Chousin are exactly like GEB is to the Presence. Kami Tenchi transcends them both and can do whatever it wants without question. No matter how you try to dodge it, all 3 are identical.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:17 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:^ A kiss by an Omnipotent, AKA someone who can do whatever they want. Counter-Actor happens to be the counter to the Chousin much like say Great Evil Beast to The Prescrence. You don't even bother to hide it do you?
Lol wasn't kissed by a omnipotent being because the form we seen was created by the chousin and was a transcend Tenchi. xD

The great evil beast was a half of the presence so lol they aren't the same in anyway and TGEB >Tenchi Muyo.
Wow much opinion, nothing to back them up. Chousin were God of everything over Tenchi Muyo verse in every sense of the way Living Tribunal (Id use DC's Spectre to remain more consistent but he's such a joke I won't bother) governs the Multiverse. Both are considered Omnipotent because of that. Counter-Actor is the Counter-Balance to everything the Chousin are exactly like GEB is to the Presence. Kami Tenchi transcends them both and can do whatever it wants without question. No matter how you try to dodge it, all 3 are identical.
Wow much opinion nothing to back them up.
Because the chousin created kami tenchi which MEANS he isnt omnipotent lol also all 3 of the chousin got beat YET again proving my point lol just stop they are all Nigh-Omnipotent by the very logic xD you are dodging the points I stated.
Nope. Kami Tenchi was never made by them. They had no clue of his existence until he revealed himself. Before that, they were unquestionably the ruler of all existence. I think I addressed your points quite well.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Looks fine to me. Kami Tenchi, God, chose to use Tenchi as his Avatar and the Chousin did this in an attempt to bring him out. Thanks for saving me the trouble of summing up my argument for why he's Omnipotent.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:Looks fine to me. Kami Tenchi, God, chose to use Tenchi as his Avatar and the Chousin did this in an attempt to bring him out. Thanks for saving me the trouble of summing up my argument for why he's Omnipotent.
Lol God isnt no one avatar please read the link also because they agreed with me on the subject.

He isn't omnipotent because HE WAS CREATED xD
Meaning no omnipotent

Thanks for proving my argument of how you dont know the series lol.
who says he was created? The whole purpose of creating existence by the Chousin was to bring out a higher power than them that they were already somewhat aware of. He was always there and their creator without them knowing it. Tenchi is his Avatar. That is exactly what's stated. I don't care what other people think, I can think for myself.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by dhalsim on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:50 pm

Just about everyone in this vid would solo Marvel and DC:
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by dhalsim on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Not really
LT stomps.

You're just wanking. It's already been debated and proven that those characters would rape.

Also you don't even know anything about Dies Irae. How can you say LT wins?
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Not really
LT stomps.

You're just wanking. It's already been debated and proven that those characters would rape.

Also you don't even know anything about Dies Irae. How can you say LT wins?
Lol your biased opinions isnt a debate.

LT is Megaverse Level and it took beings above levels of infinity to defeat him and it took TOAA aka HOTU to truly defeat him lol try again.
Again, why does Megaverse matter when it's just multiverse? You know, Living Tribunal being supreme ruler over the Multiverse nonetheless?
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:Looks fine to me. Kami Tenchi, God, chose to use Tenchi as his Avatar and the Chousin did this in an attempt to bring him out. Thanks for saving me the trouble of summing up my argument for why he's Omnipotent.
Lol God isnt no one avatar please read the link also because they agreed with me on the subject.

He isn't omnipotent because HE WAS CREATED xD
Meaning no omnipotent

Thanks for proving my argument of how you dont know the series lol.
who says he was created? The whole purpose of creating existence by the Chousin was to bring out a higher power than them that they were already somewhat aware of. He was always there and their creator without them knowing it. Tenchi is his Avatar. That is exactly what's stated. I don't care what other people think, I can think for myself.
Lol see you hate the fact I'm right because you didn't read what the tenchi forum stated about a series they love.

1. He hasn't always been their.
2. Chousin created existence as a contest lol to create and find a being above them.
3. God isn't in the series because the being you gave "Kami Tenchi." Isnt God nor a avatar its a FUTURE version of himself.
4. Tenchi isnt their creator how?....his future self is because of the Light Wings and where does the wings come from?.....YEAH the chousin lol proving the point they created transcended tenchi lol all you need is 10 LHWs to be equal to the chousin so transcended Tenchi must have more than 10 LHW lol.
And again, that's because Tenchi is his Avatar. Once more, they made all of creation to see if they could bring out a higher power they were already aware of.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Not really
LT stomps.

You're just wanking. It's already been debated and proven that those characters would rape.

Also you don't even know anything about Dies Irae. How can you say LT wins?
Lol your biased opinions isnt a debate.

LT is Megaverse Level and it took beings above levels of infinity to defeat him and it took TOAA aka HOTU to truly defeat him lol try again.
Again, why does Megaverse matter when it's just multiverse? You know, Living Tribunal being supreme ruler over the Multiverse nonetheless?
Megaverse is lol collection of Multiverses NOT a multiverse.
And an infinite multiverse is infinitely greaters than a collection of finite megaverses. Redundancy at its finest.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovecraft Mythos vs Dark Tower verse

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum