Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:40 pm

dhalsim wrote:This is suspiciously like SaladKing's tirade last night.
Nah, this is actually kind of amusing, and less hostile. As long as he's not breaking rules, screw it, let him be sarcastic i guess.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Othus wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Listen, Dhalsim, I don't need you do defend me and my waifu Beatrice, Of course I mean it, I mean look at my avatar, I also woke up before posting, I had to sleep on my decision before I could relaize I was being a fanboy to think Marvel U could stand up to anyone in Umineko, let alone Battler or waifu Beatrice

and Chef_Banchou-sama, you are far too self-centered, spending 2 days attempting to plant strawberries in the dead of winter does does not mean one would come to their senses later, no? What IS funny is anyone thinking Marvel stands a chance (Not to insult anyone of course.).

alright what is this all about?? i thought we people from the vice knew how to deal with conflict. suddenly i got reports from 2 of my mods on you man.

it's not about who's right and wrong, akrona told you to stop early on, if he asks you to stop you do it man, for the sake of peace. we are all friends here!

let's all agree to disagree and move on. i dont wanna give timeouts to anyone, specially my friends.
Shoot, I dunno what's going on either, we were debating, i was destroyed, i changed my opinion, now everyone wants me to go back on my opinion despite being proven wrong? I guess admitting defeat is so rare that it's considered trolling. With great power comes great responsibility, no? Did you not know the burden of one day having to turn your blade on a former friend or ally? A MOD does not choose where his power is directed, the power chooses for itself. The weight of a captain is great, do not break under it's burden...sempai
Nobody admires you? Do you not have friends or family? Dahlsim admires you and so do I, how can you say what I do or do not feel? Besides you said it was amusing so it's not all bad, although I dunno why.

I said that because I have depression issues and thus have a low opinion of myself. Force of habit, I suppose. This act your putting on is kinda mocking and hurts my feelings slightly, but as long as your laughing, its fine, lol.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:01 pm

Saladking? Ain't he the one going on about Madara Uchiha being all powerful? I only remember debating with him in those Cell vs laharl threads and battles invoving other video game characters. The thread still up on Animevice? And how is me admitting defeat and spreading glory a tirade?
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Othus wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Listen, Dhalsim, I don't need you do defend me and my waifu Beatrice, Of course I mean it, I mean look at my avatar, I also woke up before posting, I had to sleep on my decision before I could relaize I was being a fanboy to think Marvel U could stand up to anyone in Umineko, let alone Battler or waifu Beatrice

and Chef_Banchou-sama, you are far too self-centered, spending 2 days attempting to plant strawberries in the dead of winter does does not mean one would come to their senses later, no? What IS funny is anyone thinking Marvel stands a chance (Not to insult anyone of course.).

alright what is this all about?? i thought we people from the vice knew how to deal with conflict. suddenly i got reports from 2 of my mods on you man.

it's not about who's right and wrong, akrona told you to stop early on, if he asks you to stop you do it man, for the sake of peace. we are all friends here!

let's all agree to disagree and move on. i dont wanna give timeouts to anyone, specially my friends.
Shoot, I dunno what's going on either, we were debating, i was destroyed, i changed my opinion, now everyone wants me to go back on my opinion despite being proven wrong? I guess admitting defeat is so rare that it's considered trolling. With great power comes great responsibility, no? Did you not know the burden of one day having to turn your blade on a former friend or ally? A MOD does not choose where his power is directed, the power chooses for itself. The weight of a captain is great, do not break under it's burden...sempai
Nobody admires you? Do you not have friends or family? Dahlsim admires you and so do I, how can you say what I do or do not feel? Besides you said it was amusing so it's not all bad, although I dunno why.

I said that because I have depression issues and thus have a low opinion of myself. Force of habit, I suppose. This act your putting on is kinda mocking and hurts my feelings slightly, but as long as your laughing, its fine, lol.
Doesn't this conversationg bring back memories of high school, trying so desperately to help others whilst hurtsing myself.

"Holly, why are you by yourself"

"I just want to be left alone, please"

"Well, I'm here if you ever want to talk.."

"Thanks, but I prefer to keep my problems to myself."

"Okay, Holly..."

As i walk of I see her friends, coming to her and her telling them the whole story, I felt pretty bad, but whatever, better than talking to trees like in my youth by myself at the park.

I tried talking to her, I really did, but she just didn't trust me, maybe, it was a burden, i dunno. She is a Marine now, far away. I confessed my love at least, dind't matter, her parents were Asian, i was black, she told me to go away, sad life. Memories...


Anyway, mods, ban me...I lost.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:17 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Othus wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Listen, Dhalsim, I don't need you do defend me and my waifu Beatrice, Of course I mean it, I mean look at my avatar, I also woke up before posting, I had to sleep on my decision before I could relaize I was being a fanboy to think Marvel U could stand up to anyone in Umineko, let alone Battler or waifu Beatrice

and Chef_Banchou-sama, you are far too self-centered, spending 2 days attempting to plant strawberries in the dead of winter does does not mean one would come to their senses later, no? What IS funny is anyone thinking Marvel stands a chance (Not to insult anyone of course.).

alright what is this all about?? i thought we people from the vice knew how to deal with conflict. suddenly i got reports from 2 of my mods on you man.

it's not about who's right and wrong, akrona told you to stop early on, if he asks you to stop you do it man, for the sake of peace. we are all friends here!

let's all agree to disagree and move on. i dont wanna give timeouts to anyone, specially my friends.
Shoot, I dunno what's going on either, we were debating, i was destroyed, i changed my opinion, now everyone wants me to go back on my opinion despite being proven wrong? I guess admitting defeat is so rare that it's considered trolling. With great power comes great responsibility, no? Did you not know the burden of one day having to turn your blade on a former friend or ally? A MOD does not choose where his power is directed, the power chooses for itself. The weight of a captain is great, do not break under it's burden...sempai
Nobody admires you? Do you not have friends or family? Dahlsim admires you and so do I, how can you say what I do or do not feel? Besides you said it was amusing so it's not all bad, although I dunno why.

I said that because I have depression issues and thus have a low opinion of myself. Force of habit, I suppose. This act your putting on is kinda mocking and hurts my feelings slightly, but as long as your laughing, its fine, lol.
Doesn't this conversationg bring back memories of high school, trying so desperately to help others whilst hurtsing myself.

"Holly, why are you by yourself"

"I just want to be left alone, please"

"Well, I'm here if you ever want to talk.."

"Thanks, but I prefer to keep my problems to myself."

"Okay, Holly..."

As i walk of I see her friends, coming to her and her telling them the whole story, I felt pretty bad, but whatever, better than talking to trees like in my youth by myself at the park.

I tried talking to her, I really did, but she just didn't trust me, maybe, it was a burden, i dunno. She is a Marine now, far away. I confessed my love at least, dind't matter, her parents were Asian, i was black, she told me to go away, sad life. Memories...


Anyway, mods, ban me...I lost.

No one lost, and no ones getting banned. I gave good points, and you gave good points. We just couldnt agree on who would win. Please, just drop this and agree to disagree...
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kobra on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:13 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Othus wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Listen, Dhalsim, I don't need you do defend me and my waifu Beatrice, Of course I mean it, I mean look at my avatar, I also woke up before posting, I had to sleep on my decision before I could relaize I was being a fanboy to think Marvel U could stand up to anyone in Umineko, let alone Battler or waifu Beatrice

and Chef_Banchou-sama, you are far too self-centered, spending 2 days attempting to plant strawberries in the dead of winter does does not mean one would come to their senses later, no? What IS funny is anyone thinking Marvel stands a chance (Not to insult anyone of course.).

alright what is this all about?? i thought we people from the vice knew how to deal with conflict. suddenly i got reports from 2 of my mods on you man.

it's not about who's right and wrong, akrona told you to stop early on, if he asks you to stop you do it man, for the sake of peace. we are all friends here!

let's all agree to disagree and move on. i dont wanna give timeouts to anyone, specially my friends.
Shoot, I dunno what's going on either, we were debating, i was destroyed, i changed my opinion, now everyone wants me to go back on my opinion despite being proven wrong? I guess admitting defeat is so rare that it's considered trolling. With great power comes great responsibility, no? Did you not know the burden of one day having to turn your blade on a former friend or ally? A MOD does not choose where his power is directed, the power chooses for itself. The weight of a captain is great, do not break under it's burden...sempai
Nobody admires you? Do you not have friends or family? Dahlsim admires you and so do I, how can you say what I do or do not feel? Besides you said it was amusing so it's not all bad, although I dunno why.

I said that because I have depression issues and thus have a low opinion of myself. Force of habit, I suppose. This act your putting on is kinda mocking and hurts my feelings slightly, but as long as your laughing, its fine, lol.
Doesn't this conversationg bring back memories of high school, trying so desperately to help others whilst hurtsing myself.

"Holly, why are you by yourself"

"I just want to be left alone, please"

"Well, I'm here if you ever want to talk.."

"Thanks, but I prefer to keep my problems to myself."

"Okay, Holly..."

As i walk of I see her friends, coming to her and her telling them the whole story, I felt pretty bad, but whatever, better than talking to trees like in my youth by myself at the park.

I tried talking to her, I really did, but she just didn't trust me, maybe, it was a burden, i dunno. She is a Marine now, far away. I confessed my love at least, dind't matter, her parents were Asian, i was black, she told me to go away, sad life. Memories...


Anyway, mods, ban me...I lost.
Wtf is even going on in this post?
avatar
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:39 am

Just a bit of my life, my sad sad life.. but at least I have my Beatrice waifu body pillow.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:44 am

Wow... this got dark.
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by ShinobiX on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:47 am

avatar
ShinobiX
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 150
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:12 am

Holy shit Kurohige you snapped hard man Neutral
I mean, it's not like you snapped like SaladKing or anything but still.....

Anyway, as for this fight Kagutsuchi and LT are a bit similar in roles and nature, but it just so happens that Kagutsuchi is more powerful and has more impressive showings as he destroys billions of universes every passing moment just by existing.

Kagu wins.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Quatro And Nothing More on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:29 am

I kinda feel like I am missing some kind of origin story that originated on the original site before this, correct? I wont even ask what going on here...

But for the fight, I think Kagutsuchi may win, but destroying billions of universes by existing doe snot grant him the win against someone who simultaneously exist in ever part of the multiverse which is infinite iirc. I think the only being to best him were Thanos with Heat of infinte, which was basically The one Above all for all intents and purposes, Molecule Man who casually shoots attacks that destroy billions of dimensions and is a high level multiversal who's power was beyond even Thor's imagination, and this is a guy who knows Odin and all his glory. Then Beyonder who crushed the multiverse by, well, being too big. So LT's feats are nothing to scoff at. Although Kagatsuchi can destroy billions of universes, LT controls the infinite multiverse at will. It can go either way but LT has the more practical feat in my opinion.
avatar
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:34 am

Quatro And Nothing More wrote:I kinda feel like I am missing some kind of origin story that originated on the original site before this, correct? I wont even ask what going on here...

But for the fight, I think Kagutsuchi may win, but destroying billions of universes by existing doe snot grant him the win against someone who simultaneously exist in ever part of the multiverse which is infinite iirc.  I think the only being to best him were Thanos with Heat of infinte, which was basically The one Above all for all intents and purposes, Molecule Man who casually shoots attacks that destroy billions of dimensions and is a high level multiversal who's power was beyond even Thor's imagination, and this is a guy who knows Odin and all his glory. Then Beyonder who crushed the multiverse by, well, being too big. So LT's feats are nothing to scoff at. Although Kagatsuchi can destroy billions of universes, LT controls the infinite multiverse at will. It can go either way but LT has the more practical feat in my opinion.

Actually, so is Kagutsuchi, he is the embodiment of every universe in the Amala multiverse, which consists of infinite universes. I'll have to apologize for not explaining since I assumed everyone knows who Kagutsuchi is.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Quatro And Nothing More on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:41 am

EVA_01 wrote:
Quatro And Nothing More wrote:I kinda feel like I am missing some kind of origin story that originated on the original site before this, correct? I wont even ask what going on here...

But for the fight, I think Kagutsuchi may win, but destroying billions of universes by existing doe snot grant him the win against someone who simultaneously exist in ever part of the multiverse which is infinite iirc.  I think the only being to best him were Thanos with Heat of infinte, which was basically The one Above all for all intents and purposes, Molecule Man who casually shoots attacks that destroy billions of dimensions and is a high level multiversal who's power was beyond even Thor's imagination, and this is a guy who knows Odin and all his glory. Then Beyonder who crushed the multiverse by, well, being too big. So LT's feats are nothing to scoff at. Although Kagatsuchi can destroy billions of universes, LT controls the infinite multiverse at will. It can go either way but LT has the more practical feat in my opinion.

Actually, so is Kagutsuchi, he is the embodiment of every universe in the Amala multiverse, which consists of infinite universes. I'll have to apologize for not explaining since I assumed everyone knows who Kagutsuchi is.
Ah, but even so it's only a certain amount at a time, right? LT can destroy it all at once if he wants to not to mention he has control over realms outside the multiverse such as his own, I don't think LT ever even directly enters the multiverse, he mainly projects himself. What is Kagatsuchi's best destructive/battle feat and how was he beaten, assuming he was I mean. Since it took the likes of Beyonder, Molecule Man, and TOAA's caliber to really put Living Tribunal in his place.
avatar
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:48 am

Quatro And Nothing More wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:
Quatro And Nothing More wrote:I kinda feel like I am missing some kind of origin story that originated on the original site before this, correct? I wont even ask what going on here...

But for the fight, I think Kagutsuchi may win, but destroying billions of universes by existing doe snot grant him the win against someone who simultaneously exist in ever part of the multiverse which is infinite iirc.  I think the only being to best him were Thanos with Heat of infinte, which was basically The one Above all for all intents and purposes, Molecule Man who casually shoots attacks that destroy billions of dimensions and is a high level multiversal who's power was beyond even Thor's imagination, and this is a guy who knows Odin and all his glory. Then Beyonder who crushed the multiverse by, well, being too big. So LT's feats are nothing to scoff at. Although Kagatsuchi can destroy billions of universes, LT controls the infinite multiverse at will. It can go either way but LT has the more practical feat in my opinion.

Actually, so is Kagutsuchi, he is the embodiment of every universe in the Amala multiverse, which consists of infinite universes. I'll have to apologize for not explaining since I assumed everyone knows who Kagutsuchi is.
Ah, but even so it's only a certain amount at a time, right? LT can destroy it all at once if he wants to not to mention he has control over realms outside the multiverse such as his own, I don't think LT ever even directly enters the multiverse, he mainly projects himself. What is Kagatsuchi's best destructive/battle feat and how was he beaten, assuming he was I mean. Since it took the likes of Beyonder, Molecule Man, and TOAA's caliber to really put Living Tribunal in his place.

No, he controls it all at once, even some realms outside of Amala like the Shadow Vortices and the Diamond Realm. He IS the multiverse, or should I say, the concept of creation itself.
When he was erased by the Demi-Fiend in the True Demon Ending all of existence (infinite universes) collapsed, and Amala was left in a non-existent dimensionless state as Lucifer stated "Creation is no longer possible", "Nothing remains", and "Time has met her death".
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Quatro And Nothing More on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:54 am

Hmm, that is damn impressive actually O.O, existence collapsed form his death? I think this is an opponent better suited for Molecule Man or Beyonder. I may think of another argument for LT but I'm pretty tired and going by what you said this guy would end up killing LT in the process of being beaten anyway.
avatar
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:56 am

It really is an impressive verse, check it out it's called "Shin Megami Tensei", a long running series of JRPGs.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Quatro And Nothing More on Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:03 am

I'm more of a fighting game player myself but I loved Noctern and the Persona series, but SMH is also the verse that has yawei (Or however you say his name) who is basically the Judas-Christian God?
avatar
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by EVA_01 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:05 am

I like fighting games too man.
Kagutsuchi is actually the final boss of most routes in Nocturne and YHVH is the final boss of Shin Megami Tensei II and Megami Tensei II.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:LT governs Multiverses even of different fictions......he can surely win here.

Nope. Kagutsuchi blinks and kills LT.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:LT governs Multiverses even of different fictions......he can surely win here.

Nope. Kagutsuchi blinks and kills LT.
Not really like I states all before
LT is Megaverse level
LT governs other fictions published by marvel
LT curbstomps

Megaverse is finite.

The SMT multiverse is infinite.

Infinite multiverse > finite megaverse.

Kagutsuchi can destroy and recreate the infinite multiverse on a whim.

Kagutsuchi curb stomps.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:LT governs Multiverses even of different fictions......he can surely win here.

Nope. Kagutsuchi blinks and kills LT.
Not really like I states all before
LT is Megaverse level
LT governs other fictions published by marvel
LT curbstomps

Megaverse is finite.

The SMT multiverse is infinite.

Infinite multiverse > finite megaverse.

Kagutsuchi can destroy and recreate the infinite multiverse on a whim.

Kagutsuchi curb stomps.
Not really
Omniverse>>>>>>Megaverse>>>>>>>>>>>>Multiverses+>>>>Multiverse>>>>>>>Universes

You can't be bigger than infinity. Marvel's omniverse is finite, while SMT's multiverse is infinite.

Infinite multiverse = infinite universe >>>>>>>>>>>>>> finite omniverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> finite megaverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> finite multiverse >>>>>>>>>>>> finite universe.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum