Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Gio Gio on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Vswiki is the downplay kingdom.
They still have Gio losing to Haruka lmao.
Kagatsuchi yeah right.
And LT is all energy blasts anything beyond that stomps.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Vswiki is the downplay kingdom.
They still have Gio losing to Haruka lmao.
Kagatsuchi yeah right.
And LT is all energy blasts anything beyond that stomps.
Dont even get me started with SeiryuShin


Last edited by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Gio Gio on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:00 pm

He's the senior?
I had no idea honestly Antivasima is really cool but he's ignorant on alot of series tbh.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Gio Gio on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:01 pm

IMHO Kagatsuchi could take LT down that's just my thoughts on it.
Not saying LT won't give a run for his money but lets be realistic LT is all energy based tbh.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:13 pm

EVA_01 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Riiight. So anyway we already established that Marvel's multiverse is infinite. We also know they have an omniverse that hold other partnered infinite multiverse. That's the only point im making. You don't agree with it, that's fine, the fact is that it's there and as real as you and I. That's tge point I'm making.

We'll just have to agree to disagree then. If it's infinite, it can't get any larger, infinity is a concept not a number. Besides, "Transfinite numbers are numbers that are "infinite" in the sense that they are larger than all finite numbers, yet not necessarily absolutely infinite"
- Taken from wikipedia

So by the writers own misunderstanding of transfinite numbers they admitted that the multiverse is not infinite.

Also, in the first scan nothing is said about the nature of the multiverses other than that TLT is omnipresent within them.

In the second scan however, "When Zom was unleashed -- even for so short a span -- the very framework of infinity was rent asunder!"

Just because the writer says it doesn't mean it's applicable when it's that^ ridiculous. If you can accept that rendering the concept of infinity meaningless is fine, and by a non-omnipotent being nonetheless, then you also have to accept that Suggsverse containing infinite omniverses and infinite omnipotent beings with beings infinitely above omnipotence is completely fine and should be taken 100% seriously.

Couldn't read the third scan but thanks for posting.

In the fourth scan it's only specifying that there are universes with roughly 3 spatial dimensions to 6 (Notice the decimal point), and that they are all made into clusters and that LT rules over Man's cluster. Nothing about infinity there.

In the final scan there is absolutely no questioning that LT rules over lesser abstracts, however, while Infinity does indeed reperesent the concept of space expanding forever, that doesn't mean the multiverse itself is infinite already.

I hate using wikis but since you used marvel.wikia.com it's only fair game for me to use it: *********"Eternity and Infinity were in constant competition with Death and Oblivion, with Galactus providing a balance between the two sides of the struggle. This competition was not hostile, but an inevitable result of their natural purposes. Where Eternity and Infinity tried to expand life and the universe, Death and Oblivion desired to reduce it, usually to a point where there was an exact balance between life and death, but some times they seemed to want the complete end of existence.

In this conflict, Oblivion endowed his champion, Maelstrom with some of his power, making him his avatar. Maelstrom tried to end Infinity. To stop him, Infinity made Quasar her own avatar. Quasar won and Oblivion and Infinity came to a new agreement. [1] The role of Infinity was thought to be one of great importance to the workings of the Marvel Universe, but exactly what her role is has yet to be defined."***************

So what the astral entity Infinity represents is the potential of space expanding infinitely, she does not represent the supposition that the multiverse is already infinite.
And the fact that Death and Oblivion are at odds with Eternity and Infinity they won't let the multiverse to expand infinitely, that pretty much proves it.

If that didn't convince you we'll just have to agree to disagree.

EDIT: I noticed that you were referring to the (Et cetera) in that scan about spatial dimensions, however just because a number has infinite numbers of of ever decreasing decimal degrees doesn't mean it's infinitely large. (Pi)'s digits go on forever but that doesn't (Pi) is infinite in the sense that it surpasses all numbers in existence, else it couldn't be applied in measuring circles or whatnot. Negative infinity is a thing you know.
Well yeah I already know how the double standards on the site works, hence why I wasn't even gonna bother debating or either side in the first place. However, Marvel is it's own universe, reality, right? Vertigo is another, NOT apart of Marvel, also infinite, the Omniverse holds both of these. I'm not sure what there is to disagree on since its plainly stated on official data books and characters to be infinite. You guys find all the most minute scans or instances to disprove the Marvel's own history, yet are okay with characters being faster than light, which is impossible since going at the speed of light would require limitless energy, to go beyond light speed would literally mean going beyond infinite. Or what about characters busting out of blackholes with strength alone when even light can't escape ect. Comics do lots of things that are impossible, hell Nyalathotep was standing around the infinite birth and destruction of universes, so she must be able to take infinite damage, huh? Unless we take "Around" to mean she wasn't actually in it then okay.

Also you are implementing your own logic into Marvel fact, which makes a majority of your points moot. But yeah agree to disagree since you didn't convince me of anything other than you dind't read the actual comics and simply don't like what the authors put for their own creation.


avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Gio Gio wrote:He's the senior?
I had no idea honestly Antivasima is really cool but he's ignorant on alot of series tbh.
SeiryuShin is one of them. Antivasima is pretty decent from what I know.


Last edited by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Gio Gio on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:16 pm

Hey man tell Anti i'd help vs wiki doesn't need peeps like that.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:17 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Hey man tell Anti i'd help vs wiki doesn't need peeps like that.
I'll do it eventually


Last edited by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Gio Gio on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:18 pm

Defending pedo.... yeah that's a BS excuse he's mad with power.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by EVA_01 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:20 pm

@Kurohige There's a degree of fiction you can hit without being ridiculous, those you mentioned, while are ridiculous by our standards, is not that ridiculous when you implement physics with imagination and unnatural factors.
However, like I mentioned there's a limit, going beyond infinity is one of those limits.

As for the rest of your post, like I said, I'm perfectly fine with just agreeing to disagreeing at this point man. I don't like dragging arguments out. Cheers.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:34 pm

You say going beyond infinite is a limit...despite having multiple characters being FTL despite doing so would require BEYOND limitless energy considering to go at the speed of light alone would requite limitless energy.

The ONLY reason Marvel is not accepted as being infinite in terms of it's multiverses on this site is because people want to put their own logic into it despite accepting things just as or more ludicrous at the drop of a hat. I have no idea where all this bias towards Marvel or DC even comes from. I prefer anime/manga a helluva a lot more than both Marvel or DC, but I still am fair to both. I don't know why VN characters can do things such as Infinitexinfinite big ban, FLT movement, moving faster than instant movement, beyond ifninite durability ect, yet Marvel having something bigger than infinite mutiverse is crossing the line?

But what I really don't get it if you hate Marvel and DC so much and you know you are not even gonna accept the very foundation of their universe and how it works, let alone their high end feats, then why even include them in battles here? Why make threads with them knowing you wont accept anything that wont make it spite? It seem slike simply excluding the franchise would be more beneficial than continuing to act like you are not biased against it.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by EVA_01 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:52 pm

Actually, no. The thought of things going faster than light is not completely ridiculous, it has been entertained by many physicists, especially Einstein:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_relativity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon

No one has anything against Marvel or DC we just speak it as we see it, claiming that we have something against DC and Marvel instead of actually refuting the points we made is borderline ad hominem

I respect the effort you put in your arguments, you have done enough, and then you'll have to wait and see whether users agree with you or not, that's it, and it doesn't seem you have much to add either since you already made long posts with scans.
Let's just end it here, agree to disagree.
Cheers.
avatar
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 246
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Those are theories though, we already have plenty of evendence to support that it is IMPOSSIBLE to move FTL, it does not change the fact that it requires infinite energy.

I refuted plenty of points, I posted scans of characters saying and explaining the very things you guys said do not exist, that is why it's biased. Also Dhalsim outright admitted he is tired of "MArvel wank" and has made mutiple spite threads, don't sit and act like there is no bias here, come on. The fact is that you guys place your own ideals into the debate despite canon material, that's not fair or proper debating.

You say agree to disagree, but where is there ever a point in debating if every match is just gonna be : Agree to disagree but make it a win for my character anyway. See why that's kinda silly?
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:26 pm

Kurohige wrote:You say going beyond infinite is a limit...despite having multiple characters being FTL despite doing so would require BEYOND limitless energy considering to go at the speed of light alone would requite limitless energy.

The ONLY reason Marvel is not accepted as being infinite in terms of it's multiverses on this site is because people want to put their own logic into it despite accepting things just as or more ludicrous at the drop of a hat. I have no idea where all this bias towards Marvel or DC even comes from. I prefer anime/manga a helluva a lot more than both Marvel or DC, but I still am fair to both. I don't know why VN characters can do things such as Infinitexinfinite big ban, FLT movement, moving faster than instant movement, beyond ifninite durability ect, yet Marvel having something bigger than infinite mutiverse is crossing the line?

But what I really don't get it if you hate Marvel and DC so much and you know you are not even gonna accept the very foundation of their universe and how it works, let alone their high end feats, then why even include them in battles here? Why make threads with them knowing you wont accept anything that wont make it spite? It seem slike simply excluding the franchise would be more beneficial than continuing to act like you are not biased against it.

Okay, we're talking logic versus the definition of the actual word.

In fiction, it's okay to be illogical. Like moving FTL or punching holes through time are illogical, but acceptable in fiction. However, the definition of infinity is limitless and the largest you can get period. If anything is larger than the supposed infinite object, that object wasn't infinite to begin with. It's just like saying above omnipotence. Omnipotence is the strongest you can get period. If anyone is above a supposedly omnipotent being, then he wouldn't be truly omnipotent to begin with.

How the foundations of Marvel and DC work are irrelevant to a VS debate between neutral universes. Marvel and DC might call a limited quantity infinite, but when we compare dictionary definitions (which we should in a neutral verse), then we can ignore Marvel and DC's terms and just look at actual dictionary definition and logic.

Also ever considered that physics can vary by verse? In comic books, clearly an infinite amount of energy isn't required to accelerate to the speed of light.


Last edited by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Kurohige wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Riiight. So anyway we already established that Marvel's multiverse is infinite. We also know they have an omniverse that hold other partnered infinite multiverse. That's the only point im making. You don't agree with it, that's fine, the fact is that it's there and as real as you and I. That's tge point I'm making.

We'll just have to agree to disagree then. If it's infinite, it can't get any larger, infinity is a concept not a number. Besides, "Transfinite numbers are numbers that are "infinite" in the sense that they are larger than all finite numbers, yet not necessarily absolutely infinite"
- Taken from wikipedia

So by the writers own misunderstanding of transfinite numbers they admitted that the multiverse is not infinite.

Also, in the first scan nothing is said about the nature of the multiverses other than that TLT is omnipresent within them.

In the second scan however, "When Zom was unleashed -- even for so short a span -- the very framework of infinity was rent asunder!"

Just because the writer says it doesn't mean it's applicable when it's that^ ridiculous. If you can accept that rendering the concept of infinity meaningless is fine, and by a non-omnipotent being nonetheless, then you also have to accept that Suggsverse containing infinite omniverses and infinite omnipotent beings with beings infinitely above omnipotence is completely fine and should be taken 100% seriously.

Couldn't read the third scan but thanks for posting.

In the fourth scan it's only specifying that there are universes with roughly 3 spatial dimensions to 6 (Notice the decimal point), and that they are all made into clusters and that LT rules over Man's cluster. Nothing about infinity there.

In the final scan there is absolutely no questioning that LT rules over lesser abstracts, however, while Infinity does indeed reperesent the concept of space expanding forever, that doesn't mean the multiverse itself is infinite already.

I hate using wikis but since you used marvel.wikia.com it's only fair game for me to use it: *********"Eternity and Infinity were in constant competition with Death and Oblivion, with Galactus providing a balance between the two sides of the struggle. This competition was not hostile, but an inevitable result of their natural purposes. Where Eternity and Infinity tried to expand life and the universe, Death and Oblivion desired to reduce it, usually to a point where there was an exact balance between life and death, but some times they seemed to want the complete end of existence.

In this conflict, Oblivion endowed his champion, Maelstrom with some of his power, making him his avatar. Maelstrom tried to end Infinity. To stop him, Infinity made Quasar her own avatar. Quasar won and Oblivion and Infinity came to a new agreement. [1] The role of Infinity was thought to be one of great importance to the workings of the Marvel Universe, but exactly what her role is has yet to be defined."***************

So what the astral entity Infinity represents is the potential of space expanding infinitely, she does not represent the supposition that the multiverse is already infinite.
And the fact that Death and Oblivion are at odds with Eternity and Infinity they won't let the multiverse to expand infinitely, that pretty much proves it.

If that didn't convince you we'll just have to agree to disagree.

EDIT: I noticed that you were referring to the (Et cetera) in that scan about spatial dimensions, however just because a number has infinite numbers of of ever decreasing decimal degrees doesn't mean it's infinitely large. (Pi)'s digits go on forever but that doesn't (Pi) is infinite in the sense that it surpasses all numbers in existence, else it couldn't be applied in measuring circles or whatnot. Negative infinity is a thing you know.
Well yeah I already know how the double standards on the site works, hence why I wasn't even gonna bother debating or either side in the first place. However, Marvel is it's own universe, reality, right?  Vertigo is another, NOT apart of Marvel, also infinite, the Omniverse holds both of these. I'm not sure what there is to disagree on since its plainly stated on official data books and characters to be infinite. You guys find all the most minute scans or instances to disprove the Marvel's own history, yet are okay with characters being faster than light, which is impossible since going at the speed of light would require limitless energy, to go beyond light speed would literally mean going beyond infinite. Or what about characters busting out of blackholes with strength alone when even light can't escape ect. Comics do lots of things that are impossible, hell Nyalathotep was standing around the infinite birth and destruction of universes, so she must be able to take infinite damage, huh? Unless we take "Around" to mean she wasn't actually in it then okay.

Also you are implementing your own logic into Marvel fact, which makes a majority of your points moot. But yeah agree to disagree since you didn't convince me of anything other than you dind't read the actual comics and simply don't like what the authors put for their own creation.



Yes Nyarlathotep can tank an infinite amount of damage. She's actually above the concept of damage all together. The constant destruction and creation of infinite universes doesn't even faze her. So what point are you trying to make with this?

Why are you getting upset over a fictional debate? No one is trying to make snipes at Marvel or DC. Just because we're arguing for other characters, doesn't make us biased. Ever considered that we're not lowballing, but just that your favorite characters' feats simply don't match the opposition? The only spite thread I made was EGD vs Marvel/DC, and that was just a joke. No one here is trying to start flame wars.

The double standard you speak of is non existent. There are manga verses where they have above infinity, but we don't count that either. Like Ginji can demand more than an infinite amount of energy, but you don't see me using that as a legitimate feat.


Last edited by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:32 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Gio Gio wrote:He's the senior?
I had no idea honestly Antivasima is really cool but he's ignorant on alot of series tbh.



Also I spoke to Antvasima about ranking To Aru higher. I showed him the quotes you posted on animevice, and he said that destroying the Magic God Realm would be a 1-B feat, but the Cortana Original is only a 2-A feat.


Last edited by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Zarathustra wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Gio Gio wrote:He's the senior?
I had no idea honestly Antivasima is really cool but he's ignorant on alot of series tbh.
SeiryuShit is one of them. Antivasima is pretty decent from what I know. SeiryuShit however is just scum.

What's wrong with SeiryuShin?

Also I spoke to Antvasima about ranking To Aru higher. I showed him the quotes you posted on animevice, and he said that destroying the Magic God Realm would be a 1-B feat, but the Cortana Original is only a 2-A feat.
Everything.


Last edited by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Zarathustra wrote:
Kurohige wrote:You say going beyond infinite is a limit...despite having multiple characters being FTL despite doing so would require BEYOND limitless energy considering to go at the speed of light alone would requite limitless energy.

The ONLY reason Marvel is not accepted as being infinite in terms of it's multiverses on this site is because people want to put their own logic into it despite accepting things just as or more ludicrous at the drop of a hat. I have no idea where all this bias towards Marvel or DC even comes from. I prefer anime/manga a helluva a lot more than both Marvel or DC, but I still am fair to both. I don't know why VN characters can do things such as Infinitexinfinite big ban, FLT movement, moving faster than instant movement, beyond ifninite durability ect, yet Marvel having something bigger than infinite mutiverse is crossing the line?

But what I really don't get it if you hate Marvel and DC so much and you know you are not even gonna accept the very foundation of their universe and how it works, let alone their high end feats, then why even include them in battles here? Why make threads with them knowing you wont accept anything that wont make it spite? It seem slike simply excluding the franchise would be more beneficial than continuing to act like you are not biased against it.

Okay, we're talking logic versus the definition of the actual word.

In fiction, it's okay to be illogical. Like moving FTL or punching holes through time are illogical, but acceptable in fiction. However, the definition of infinity is limitless and the largest you can get period. If anything is larger than the supposed infinite object, that object wasn't infinite to begin with. It's just like saying above omnipotence. Omnipotence is the strongest you can get period. If anyone is above a supposedly omnipotent being, then he wouldn't be truly omnipotent to begin with.

How the foundations of Marvel and DC work are irrelevant to a VS debate between neutral universes. Marvel and DC might call a limited quantity infinite, but when we compare dictionary definitions (which we should in a neutral verse), then we can ignore Marvel and DC's terms and just look at actual dictionary definition and logic.
Being lightspeed requires infinite energy, being faster than requires requires beyond infinite energy. The multiverse is infinite, the omniverse holds other series such as Malibu comics which has their own infinite multiverse. I'm not sure what's hard to understand here. having infinite power does not make one omnipotent, it's not a good comparison. You can't just ignore the series own feats in favor of your own terms, you can personally disagree with it, fine, but you can't just say they can't do something when it's as clear as day.

I brought up Nya because you can accepts that she is>Infinite
Yet Marvel can't have something that is>Infinite as well?
She is also above concept damage as well? So she can't be beaten then.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:56 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Zarathustra wrote:
Kurohige wrote:You say going beyond infinite is a limit...despite having multiple characters being FTL despite doing so would require BEYOND limitless energy considering to go at the speed of light alone would requite limitless energy.

The ONLY reason Marvel is not accepted as being infinite in terms of it's multiverses on this site is because people want to put their own logic into it despite accepting things just as or more ludicrous at the drop of a hat. I have no idea where all this bias towards Marvel or DC even comes from. I prefer anime/manga a helluva a lot more than both Marvel or DC, but I still am fair to both. I don't know why VN characters can do things such as Infinitexinfinite big ban, FLT movement, moving faster than instant movement, beyond ifninite durability ect, yet Marvel having something bigger than infinite mutiverse is crossing the line?

But what I really don't get it if you hate Marvel and DC so much and you know you are not even gonna accept the very foundation of their universe and how it works, let alone their high end feats, then why even include them in battles here? Why make threads with them knowing you wont accept anything that wont make it spite? It seem slike simply excluding the franchise would be more beneficial than continuing to act like you are not biased against it.

Okay, we're talking logic versus the definition of the actual word.

In fiction, it's okay to be illogical. Like moving FTL or punching holes through time are illogical, but acceptable in fiction. However, the definition of infinity is limitless and the largest you can get period. If anything is larger than the supposed infinite object, that object wasn't infinite to begin with. It's just like saying above omnipotence. Omnipotence is the strongest you can get period. If anyone is above a supposedly omnipotent being, then he wouldn't be truly omnipotent to begin with.

How the foundations of Marvel and DC work are irrelevant to a VS debate between neutral universes. Marvel and DC might call a limited quantity infinite, but when we compare dictionary definitions (which we should in a neutral verse), then we can ignore Marvel and DC's terms and just look at actual dictionary definition and logic.
Being lightspeed requires infinite energy, being faster than requires requires beyond infinite energy. The multiverse is infinite, the omniverse holds other series such as Malibu comics which has their own infinite multiverse.  I'm not sure what's hard to understand here. having infinite power does not make one omnipotent, it's not a good comparison. You can't just ignore the series own feats in favor of your own terms, you can personally disagree with it, fine, but you can't just say they can't do something when it's as clear as day.

I brought up Nya because you can accepts that she is>Infinite
Yet Marvel can't have something that is>Infinite as well?
She is also above concept damage as well? So she can't be beaten then.


No because comic book writers are able to create their own physics. They can make it possible to be FTL because in fictional physics, infinite energy isn't needed for FTL travel. What they can't do, is change the definition of the English language. You can't be stronger than omnipotent beings, and you can't be bigger than infinity. Those two are facts. If the writer has anything bigger than infinity, then it isn't truly infinite to begin with.

What's so hard to understand about infinity being the largest you can possibly get? If the multiverse were infinite, nothing could be bigger than it, but clearly the omniverse is bigger than the multiverse, meaning the multiverse isn't truly infinite to begin with.

I never claimed Nyarlathotep was larger than infinite. Yes she's above the concept of damage meaning she can't be killed by conventional means. What's so crazy about being able to tank the destruction and creation if infinite universes? That means multiverse+++ durability. So basically conventional damage can't be used against a being that powerful. Demonbane beat her with the Shining Trapezohedron, which is a combination of sealing, reality warping, and conceptual weapon, that bypasses the conventional damage.
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:57 pm

deleted


Last edited by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Zarathustra wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Gio Gio wrote:He's the senior?
I had no idea honestly Antivasima is really cool but he's ignorant on alot of series tbh.
SeiryuShin is one of them. Antivasima is pretty decent from what I know.

What's wrong with SeiryuShin?

Also I spoke to Antvasima about ranking To Aru higher. I showed him the quotes you posted on animevice, and he said that destroying the Magic God Realm would be a 1-B feat, but the Cortana Original is only a 2-A feat.
Oh yeah and as for that feat, Crowley is the one who did so. Magic Gods still had no problem beating his ass and High Priest even thought he could still take him Round 2 even with his infinite power divided by infinity. I'd love to be a contributor to the site, but unfortunately I cant exactly do that right now


Last edited by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:00 pm

deleted


Last edited by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:00 pm

Zarathustra wrote:


Why are you getting upset over a fictional debate? No one is trying to make snipes at Marvel or DC. Just because we're arguing for other characters, doesn't make us biased. Ever considered that we're not lowballing, but just that your favorite characters' feats simply don't match the opposition? The only spite thread I made was EGD vs Marvel/DC, and that was just a joke. No one here is trying to start flame wars.

The double standard you speak of is non existent. There are manga verses where they have above infinity, but we don't count that either. Like Ginji can demand more than an infinite amount of energy, but you don't see me using that as a legitimate feat.
I'm not getting upset though lol, I just asked a question. I like how you guys say nobody is taking snipes at Marvel or DC, yet we got Dhalsim gloating about how wnaked or weak marvel and DC is and taking all the chances he can get an make spite threads. I also don't know how Marvel or DC are my favorites when my avatar, name, and history on Animevice beg to differ XD, I only argued for them because you guys were clearly lowballing, some of the people lowballing know nothing of the characters. It's lowballing because of blatant bias, most things posted of a Marvel or DC characters doing something impossible if considered unusable, yet, we acceptf FLT, infinityxinfinity big bang, absolute conceptual damage, ect.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:01 pm

Zarathustra wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Zarathustra wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Gio Gio wrote:He's the senior?
I had no idea honestly Antivasima is really cool but he's ignorant on alot of series tbh.
SeiryuShin is one of them. Antivasima is pretty decent from what I know.

What's wrong with SeiryuShin?

Also I spoke to Antvasima about ranking To Aru higher. I showed him the quotes you posted on animevice, and he said that destroying the Magic God Realm would be a 1-B feat, but the Cortana Original is only a 2-A feat.
Oh yeah and as for that feat, Crowley is the one who did so. Magic Gods still had no problem beating his ass and High Priest even thought he could still take him Round 2 even with his infinite power divided by infinity. I'd love to be a contributor to the site, but unfortunately I cant exactly do that right now


Yeah Antvasima said that's a possible 1-B feat. Do you think it should be higher?
Why don't we first start by having my IP unbanned, than I'll talk about anything you want.


Last edited by ChaosKnight75 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 259
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 pm

deleted


Last edited by Zarathustra on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum