Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:26 pm

To the death.


Last edited by dhalsim on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Kagatsuchi stomps a hole into LT, he is pretty weak and has no feats. kagatsuchi wins with mid-low diff.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Kurohige wrote:Kagatsuchi stomps a hole into LT. kagatsuchi wins with mid-low diff.

Agreed with this.

As for the deleted bit, please don't be sore.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 pm

I'm not sore, I just see the light, Umineko is the strongest, nothing can stop it. Besides we need to think of more stomp fights. How about Beatrice Vs. MM? I'm pretty sure she solos Marvel, DC, and fiction but i just want to be sure.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Kurohige wrote:I'm not sore, I just see the light, Umineko is the strongest, nothing can stop it. Besides we need to think of more stomp fights. How about Beatrice Vs. MM? I'm pretty sure she solos Marvel, DC, and fiction but i just want to be sure.
I'm not joking Kurohige. Stop trolling now.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Kurohige wrote:I'm not sore, I just see the light, Umineko is the strongest, nothing can stop it. Besides we need to think of more stomp fights. How about Beatrice Vs. MM? I'm pretty sure she solos Marvel, DC, and fiction but i just want to be sure.

This forum is the best vs forum in my opinion in terms of the people in it. I don't think you're a troll and I would hate to see you get banned. Why don't you just forget about the whole Beyonder vs Battler thread? I mean you can't say we didn't provide evidence and didn't debate. If you don't like the way things went, just agree to disagree and move on.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm

Kurohige wrote:I'm not sore, I just see the light, Umineko is the strongest, nothing can stop it. Besides we need to think of more stomp fights. How about Beatrice Vs. MM? I'm pretty sure she solos Marvel, DC, and fiction but i just want to be sure.

Dude, this is quite offensive. I'm not a fanboy idiot. Beatrice isn't on LT's level, much less MM's.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Wow wow guys, i cna't have an opinion. In order to ban me one must have reasonable juristiction. Not once did I call out ANYONE but myself, my own thoughts, and my own words. That is not enough to warn me, much less ban me. IMO that would be a good battle. Agree to disagree I guess. You guys just assume it's about you. I believe Umineko is the strongest.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Kurohige wrote:Wow wow guys, i cna't have an opinion. In order to ban me one must have reasonable juristiction. Not once did I call out ANYONE but myself, my own thoughts, and my own words. That is not enough to warn me, much less ban me. IMO that would be a good battle. Agree to disagree I guess. You guys just assume it's about you. I believe Umineko is the strongest.

Your intentionally mocking me and Dhalsim. If you don't stop right now, and grow up, I'm gonna ask Othus to ban you. Your just being rude and making fun of us. Is this really worth it? :/
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Ban me for what? Can you prove that I am mocking you and not just changing sides?
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Wow wow guys, i cna't have an opinion. In order to ban me one must have reasonable juristiction. Not once did I call out ANYONE but myself, my own thoughts, and my own words. That is not enough to warn me, much less ban me. IMO that would be a good battle. Agree to disagree I guess. You guys just assume it's about you. I believe Umineko is the strongest.

Your intentionally mocking me and Dhalsim. If you don't stop right now, and grow up, I'm gonna ask Othus to ban you. Your just being rude and making fun of us. Is this really worth it? :/

Don't ban Kurohige. He doesn't mean it. He will cool down by tomorrow.

Kurohige, I would suggest you drop this and just go to sleep for now.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Kurohige wrote:Ban me for what? Can you prove that I am mocking you and not just changing sides?

Anybody who's not high, drunk, or ignorant, can tell that your just doing this to spite me and Dhalsim. You don't spend nearly 2 days defending a character, only to not only switch sides, but start to worship the whole verse. Honestly, it isnt funny. This is immature.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Ban me for what? Can you prove that I am mocking you and not just changing sides?

Anybody who's not high, drunk, or ignorant, can tell that your just doing this to spite me and Dhalsim. You don't spend nearly 2 days defending a character, only to not only switch sides, but start to worship the whole verse. Honestly, it isnt funny. This is immature.


I would suggest just dropping this for now. Just let Kurohige cool off for a while and he should be fine by tomorrow.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:59 pm

dhalsim wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Ban me for what? Can you prove that I am mocking you and not just changing sides?

Anybody who's not high, drunk, or ignorant, can tell that your just doing this to spite me and Dhalsim. You don't spend nearly 2 days defending a character, only to not only switch sides, but start to worship the whole verse. Honestly, it isnt funny. This is immature.


I would suggest just dropping this for now. Just let Kurohige cool off for a while and he should be fine by tomorrow.

I will. But only if he drops the act and quits acting so immature about this.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Ban me for what? Can you prove that I am mocking you and not just changing sides?

Anybody who's not high, drunk, or ignorant, can tell that your just doing this to spite me and Dhalsim. You don't spend nearly 2 days defending a character, only to not only switch sides, but start to worship the whole verse. Honestly, it isnt funny. This is immature.


I would suggest just dropping this for now. Just let Kurohige cool off for a while and he should be fine by tomorrow.

I will. But only if he drops the act and quits acting so immature about this.

Just leave him be. He will cool off. I would hate to see too many members of this community banned. Just let him have his time for now and we can put this behind us.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:06 pm

dhalsim wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Ban me for what? Can you prove that I am mocking you and not just changing sides?

Anybody who's not high, drunk, or ignorant, can tell that your just doing this to spite me and Dhalsim. You don't spend nearly 2 days defending a character, only to not only switch sides, but start to worship the whole verse. Honestly, it isnt funny. This is immature.


I would suggest just dropping this for now. Just let Kurohige cool off for a while and he should be fine by tomorrow.

I will. But only if he drops the act and quits acting so immature about this.

Just leave him be. He will cool off. I would hate to see too many members of this community banned. Just let him have his time for now and we can put this behind us.

*sigh* fine...but if he keeps this up for too long, and drags this out, I won't have any choice in the matter. There are other mods too, you know, and rage trolling isn't tolerated, here. I just wish he would have admitted his hate for Umineko and quit the debate, rather than see him embarrass himself like this. I'm just trying to do my job. :/
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:08 pm

Listen, Dhalsim, I don't need you do defend me and my waifu Beatrice, Of course I mean it, I mean look at my avatar, I also woke up before posting, I had to sleep on my decision before I could relaize I was being a fanboy to think Marvel U could stand up to anyone in Umineko, let alone Battler or waifu Beatrice

and Chef_Banchou-sama, you are far too self-centered, spending 2 days attempting to plant strawberries in the dead of winter does does not mean one would come to their senses later, no? What IS funny is anyone thinking Marvel stands a chance (Not to insult anyone of course.).
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Kurohige wrote:Listen, Dhalsim, I don't need you do defend me and my waifu Beatrice, Of course I mean it, I mean look at my avatar, I also woke up before posting, I had to sleep on my decision before I could relaize I was being a fanboy to think Marvel U could stand up to anyone in Umineko, let alone Battler or waifu Beatrice

and Chef_Banchou-sama, you are far too self-centered, spending 2 days attempting to plant strawberries in the dead of winter does does not mean one would come to their senses later, no? What IS funny is anyone thinking Marvel stands a chance (Not to insult anyone of course.).

Dude, I can't tell which you hate more: me, or Umineko. :/

If it makes you feel any better, then please, continue. Get it outta your system...as long as you find it funny, I guess...
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by EvilMegaCookie on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Kurohige wrote:Listen, Dhalsim, I don't need you do defend me and my waifu Beatrice, Of course I mean it, I mean look at my avatar, I also woke up before posting, I had to sleep on my decision before I could relaize I was being a fanboy to think Marvel U could stand up to anyone in Umineko, let alone Battler or waifu Beatrice

and Chef_Banchou-sama, you are far too self-centered, spending 2 days attempting to plant strawberries in the dead of winter does does not mean one would come to their senses later, no? What IS funny is anyone thinking Marvel stands a chance (Not to insult anyone of course.).

The sarcasm in this comment is so thick tha-- GODDAMNIT! Not the keyboard! It is all sticky! Bloody 3D sarcasm...

On a serious note: I would like to say Living Tribunal but considering that he got defeated by the Beyonders... his previous status quo of being second only to TOAA is now questionable as all hell. So Kagutsuchi should take this. Of course, I could very well be wrong.
avatar
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Othus on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Kurohige wrote:Listen, Dhalsim, I don't need you do defend me and my waifu Beatrice, Of course I mean it, I mean look at my avatar, I also woke up before posting, I had to sleep on my decision before I could relaize I was being a fanboy to think Marvel U could stand up to anyone in Umineko, let alone Battler or waifu Beatrice

and Chef_Banchou-sama, you are far too self-centered, spending 2 days attempting to plant strawberries in the dead of winter does does not mean one would come to their senses later, no? What IS funny is anyone thinking Marvel stands a chance (Not to insult anyone of course.).

alright what is this all about?? i thought we people from the vice knew how to deal with conflict. suddenly i got reports from 2 of my mods on you man.

it's not about who's right and wrong, akrona told you to stop early on, if he asks you to stop you do it man, for the sake of peace. we are all friends here!

let's all agree to disagree and move on. i dont wanna give timeouts to anyone, specially my friends.
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 23

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Nononononononononono~~~EvilMegaCooki-senpai, you got it all wrong, being second to TOAA is like one scoop of melted ice cream being second only to two scoops of metled ice cream. It doesn't mean much if anything, TOAA ha sno feats anyways. Kagutsuchi takes this, I mean, he is no waifu, but he can take that towel wearing naked boi.

And Banchou-sama, hate you, ZEHAHAHAHA! I never met you, silly! But I admire you, you showed me the light, before you, I was nothing forgive my insolence,do not strike me down with you ban sword.

avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Kurohige wrote:Nononononononononono~~~EvilMegaCooki-senpai, you got it all wrong, being second to TOAA is like one scoop of melted ice cream being second only to two scoops of metled ice cream. It doesn't mean much if anything, TOAA ha sno feats anyways. Kagutsuchi takes this, I mean, he is no waifu, but he can take that towel wearing naked boi.

And Banchou-sama, hate you, ZEHAHAHAHA! I never met you, silly! But I admire you, you showed me the light, before you, I was nothing forgive my insolence,do not strike me down with you ban sword.


1. I can't ban anyone.

2. No one admiries me, dude. This is borderline between offensive and amusing, to be honest.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Othus wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Listen, Dhalsim, I don't need you do defend me and my waifu Beatrice, Of course I mean it, I mean look at my avatar, I also woke up before posting, I had to sleep on my decision before I could relaize I was being a fanboy to think Marvel U could stand up to anyone in Umineko, let alone Battler or waifu Beatrice

and Chef_Banchou-sama, you are far too self-centered, spending 2 days attempting to plant strawberries in the dead of winter does does not mean one would come to their senses later, no? What IS funny is anyone thinking Marvel stands a chance (Not to insult anyone of course.).

alright what is this all about?? i thought we people from the vice knew how to deal with conflict. suddenly i got reports from 2 of my mods on you man.

it's not about who's right and wrong, akrona told you to stop early on, if he asks you to stop you do it man, for the sake of peace. we are all friends here!

let's all agree to disagree and move on. i dont wanna give timeouts to anyone, specially my friends.
Shoot, I dunno what's going on either, we were debating, i was destroyed, i changed my opinion, now everyone wants me to go back on my opinion despite being proven wrong? I guess admitting defeat is so rare that it's considered trolling. With great power comes great responsibility, no? Did you not know the burden of one day having to turn your blade on a former friend or ally? A MOD does not choose where his power is directed, the power chooses for itself. The weight of a captain is great, do not break under it's burden...sempai
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Othus wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Listen, Dhalsim, I don't need you do defend me and my waifu Beatrice, Of course I mean it, I mean look at my avatar, I also woke up before posting, I had to sleep on my decision before I could relaize I was being a fanboy to think Marvel U could stand up to anyone in Umineko, let alone Battler or waifu Beatrice

and Chef_Banchou-sama, you are far too self-centered, spending 2 days attempting to plant strawberries in the dead of winter does does not mean one would come to their senses later, no? What IS funny is anyone thinking Marvel stands a chance (Not to insult anyone of course.).

alright what is this all about?? i thought we people from the vice knew how to deal with conflict. suddenly i got reports from 2 of my mods on you man.

it's not about who's right and wrong, akrona told you to stop early on, if he asks you to stop you do it man, for the sake of peace. we are all friends here!

let's all agree to disagree and move on. i dont wanna give timeouts to anyone, specially my friends.
Shoot, I dunno what's going on either, we were debating, i was destroyed, i changed my opinion, now everyone wants me to go back on my opinion despite being proven wrong? I guess admitting defeat is so rare that it's considered trolling. With great power comes great responsibility, no? Did you not know the burden of one day having to turn your blade on a former friend or ally? A MOD does not choose where his power is directed, the power chooses for itself. The weight of a captain is great, do not break under it's burden...sempai
Nobody admires you? Do you not have friends or family? Dahlsim admires you and so do I, how can you say what I do or do not feel? Besides you said it was amusing so it's not all bad, although I dunno why.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:37 pm

This is suspiciously like SaladKing's tirade last night.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagutsuchi vs Living Tribunal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum