Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Komatzu Awakening

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Komatzu Awakening

Post by Jozlopz on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:56 pm

If you are following the toriko´s manga, now you are as shocked as me for the last chapter, the way that bambina stoped the mugen kugi punch of toriko and the little demostration of the power of the monkey king Bambina true form.
But I know that many of you have this question: If komatzu just have 1 or 2 days left, why he just woke up? i have a theory and i know that i´m not alone.

As we know komatzu have gourmet cells, and they are pretty interesting. Let´s start with some events, for example. Since Acacia´s times no one could cook air at 100% cuz no one know how, but komatzu just showed up his gourmet cells and cooked air at that awesome speed. his cells have a reaction when the ingredient is ready to be cooked, and not before because his body is not strong enough to keep his cells at full power for many time, as we know(from mellow cola, and food inmersion arcs) the calories that gourmet cells need to stay at full power is out of the standing of normal people. So, komatzu trained with toriko at Shokurin temple, but his food inmersion could never be compared with that of Toriko or at least not for now. But back in the topic, Pair is the ingredient that they are looking and is a Super special preparation ingredient. So, in the moment that bambina turned in her real form, she becomes the ingredient itself, that means that Komatzu´s cells started working at full power, and we know that cuz he just waked up at the top of the 100G mountain. He woke up with a single purpose: COOK PAIR! Who else can do it at 100% and in perfect time?
I´m not saying that komatzu is going to fight agains Bambina because thats crazy, but as we saw on Toriko vs Heracles, that duo have too much inside to show us, and maybe the next chapter we will be shocked with the abilities of komatzu.
Jozlopz
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Komatzu Awakening

Post by Othus on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:59 pm

komatsu will definitely be a factor in the cooking of PAIR. shimabukuro woke him up intentionally for that purpose. now, will the excuse of his awakening be good enough to be credible or are we gonna face a PIS? who knows?! personally i trust shima, he never dissapoints.
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:03 pm

I don't know man. Remember, Komatsu isn't leaving the Denshark because he doesn't know enbu. He'd get crushed by the gravity. Also we have no clue what Kaka is planning. I wonder how Komatsu would even cook it. Would they bring Bambina into the Denshark? Or would they just leave the mountain altogether? And how the hell are they gonna do it? It's not like they can knock him out and take his balls. But they're also not gonna just ask him nicely to hand them over. So many questions. So much hype.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Kobra wrote:I don't know man. Remember, Komatsu isn't leaving the Denshark because he doesn't know enbu. He'd get crushed by the gravity. Also we have no clue what Kaka is planning. I wonder how Komatsu would even cook it. Would they bring Bambina into the Denshark? Or would they just leave the mountain altogether? And how the hell are they gonna do it? It's not like they can knock him out and take his balls. But they're also not gonna just ask him nicely to hand them over. So many questions. So much hype.

bambina destroys 100g mountain getting rid of gravity times 100. possible? hell yeah!
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Jozlopz on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Of course we know is not going to be an easy task but as Othus said i dont think that komazu awakes from a lethal state just to be killed by the gravity in the mountain, also we don´t know what kaka wants to do, but remember that she still have the sandoriko flower.
Jozlopz
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Othus wrote:
Kobra wrote:I don't know man. Remember, Komatsu isn't leaving the Denshark because he doesn't know enbu. He'd get crushed by the gravity. Also we have no clue what Kaka is planning. I wonder how Komatsu would even cook it. Would they bring Bambina into the Denshark? Or would they just leave the mountain altogether? And how the hell are they gonna do it? It's not like they can knock him out and take his balls. But they're also not gonna just ask him nicely to hand them over. So many questions. So much hype.

bambina destroys 100g mountain getting rid of gravity times 100. possible? hell yeah!

Oh shit that completely slipped my mind. That would be so BADASS. And the thing is, it could actually happen.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:06 pm

Very relevant post. It slipped right past me that Komatsu of all people would be necessary to prepare PAIR.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:21 pm

That's gotta suck to be Bambina. Think about it, he's gonna have his balls removed, cooked, and eaten right in front of him. I mean..do they grow back?
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Kobra wrote:That's gotta suck to be Bambina. Think about it, he's gonna have his balls removed, cooked, and eaten right in front of him. I mean..do they grow back?

He might give them up willingly. Think about it. If the Kings do get PAIR, do they expect Bambina to roll over and accept? No he'll probably go berserk which should logically = their deaths.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:38 pm

How does one willingly give someone their balls XD I feel like that would be kinda awkward to read. But I guess it's better than reading someone forcefully take them.
Im not sure what to expect next chapter.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Kobra wrote:How does one willingly give someone their balls XD I feel like that would be kinda awkward to read. But I guess it's better than reading someone forcefully take them.

That sounds silly I know, but beating Bambina at this point in time sounds even more ridiculous when you think about it.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:42 pm

definitely agree with taicho lol!
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Jozlopz on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Taichokage wrote:
Kobra wrote:How does one willingly give someone their balls XD I feel like that would be kinda awkward to read. But I guess it's better than reading someone forcefully take them.

That sounds silly I know, but beating Bambina at this point in time sounds even more ridiculous when you think about it.

Bambina just Stopped the Mugen kugi punch of Toriko!!!! thats the clear signal of Nothing to do here!
Jozlopz
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Taichokage wrote:

Nah man I completely understand, it's Toriko after all. Agree fully, if Bambina doesn't want to give up his Pair, then they won't have it. Plain and simple. Or maybe Komatsu can cook them without him noticing. I remember back in the previous arc he was able to cook an air tree faster than even Heracles himself could see.

Last edited by Kobra on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:29 am

What if them releasing Bambina's true form is one of the ways of preparing PAIR? Like tenderizing meat?

Oh god... That came out wrong... Lol
Akronawol17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:02 am

Akronawol17 wrote:What if them releasing Bambina's true form is one of the ways of preparing PAIR? Like tenderizing meat?

Sounds hilarious but very good point.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:08 am

Taichokage wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:What if them releasing Bambina's true form is one of the ways of preparing PAIR? Like tenderizing meat?

I'm willing to bet that's why he woke up too. He probably sensed Pair being prepared and instinctively got up.
Akronawol17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:09 am

Akronawol17 wrote:
Taichokage wrote:

I'm willing to bet that's why he woke up too. He probably sensed Pair being prepared and instinctively got up.
He had the " I sense Monkey Jewels!" look on his face.
Taichokage
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:18 am

Taichokage wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Taichokage wrote:

He had the " I sense Monkey Jewels!" look on his face.
Komatsu: "My Pair senses are tingling! Toriko San, did you tenderize his Pair?"

Toriko: "don't say it like that Komatsu...."

Akronawol17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:55 pm

I was serious though. Do you think it's possible for Komatsu to prepare Pair without Bambina noticing? Doing something faster than Heracles can see is pretty impressive.
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:00 pm

LOOOL XD
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top