Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by Low on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Bar is totally allowed. Fight takes place on earth.

Who wins in this battle to bFr?
avatar
Low
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by Akronawol17 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:30 pm

Merlin snaps her fingers
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by COMBATRON on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:30 am

Kuma slaps her ass.
avatar
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by Akronawol17 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:40 am

COMBATRON wrote:Kuma slaps her ass.
Fight starts, Merlin snaps her fingers, fight ends. Even if Kuma did somehow get her first, she can simply teleport back and return the favor. Kuma literally can't win here.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by Othus on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 pm

kuma can probably teleport out of merlin's range. im not sure, if kuma gets tagged he dies but at the same time i dont see merlin dodging a pad hou.
avatar
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by HungryWorld on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:59 pm

They BFR each other. I'm leaning towards Kuma for the sole reason of his speed just seeming faster than Merlin's.
avatar
HungryWorld
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-03-26
Location : Under your bed at night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by Akronawol17 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:06 pm

The thing is, Merlin can teleport herself, her teleportation is instant, and all she needs to do is snap her fingers. Her teleportation holds the advantage in every way lol
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by HungryWorld on Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:25 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:The thing is, Merlin can teleport herself, her teleportation is instant, and all she needs to do is snap her fingers. Her teleportation holds the advantage in every way lol
Her teleportation might be instant she still has to snap her fingers and Galan outsped that showing that either Galan is super fast beyond any sin's level or she just isn't the fastest sin (i'm guessing the former though). Kuma can also teleport himself through his DF and Merlin's TP is location based meaning that if Kuma keeps moving then she will have a lot of difficulty BFRing him. I see this being quite even tbh.
avatar
HungryWorld
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-03-26
Location : Under your bed at night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by Akronawol17 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:55 pm

HungryWorld wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:The thing is, Merlin can teleport herself, her teleportation is instant, and all she needs to do is snap her fingers. Her teleportation holds the advantage in every way lol
Her teleportation might be instant she still has to snap her fingers and Galan outsped that showing that either Galan is super fast beyond any sin's level or she just isn't the fastest sin (i'm guessing the former though). Kuma can also teleport himself through his DF and Merlin's TP is location based meaning that if Kuma keeps moving then she will have a lot of difficulty BFRing him. I see this being quite even tbh.
It's only location based due to range. If your anywhere within her range, she can teleport you easily. Kuma moving won't save him from that. Also, how is Kuma supposed to know the weakness of her teleportation anyways?

Ps. It is the former. Galan jumped away so quickly, they literally thought he was teleported. Not to mention he crossed a distance of at least 2 miles and back before Merlin could finish a sentence lol.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by HungryWorld on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:03 pm

I love how Galan already brutally raped half the sins <3
avatar
HungryWorld
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-03-26
Location : Under your bed at night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by Akronawol17 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:13 pm

HungryWorld wrote:I love how Galan already brutally raped half the sins <3
My jaw was literally hanging open when i saw the Mel clone get impaled. I legitimately thought it was the real Mel at first lol.

But yeah, he's raped half of them....... And he is drained to empty, and hasn't even tried yet. The hype is real
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by SMXLR8 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:22 pm

she is too much for him to handle Very Happy
avatar
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 130
Join date : 2015-03-29
Location : Why should I tell you !?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by Low on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:36 am

Akronawol17 wrote:
HungryWorld wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:The thing is, Merlin can teleport herself, her teleportation is instant, and all she needs to do is snap her fingers. Her teleportation holds the advantage in every way lol
Her teleportation might be instant she still has to snap her fingers and Galan outsped that showing that either Galan is super fast beyond any sin's level or she just isn't the fastest sin (i'm guessing the former though). Kuma can also teleport himself through his DF and Merlin's TP is location based meaning that if Kuma keeps moving then she will have a lot of difficulty BFRing him. I see this being quite even tbh.
It's only location based due to range. If your anywhere within her range, she can teleport you easily. Kuma moving won't save him from that. Also, how is Kuma supposed to know the weakness of her teleportation anyways?

Ps. It is the former. Galan jumped away so quickly, they literally thought he was teleported. Not to mention he crossed a distance of at least 2 miles and back before Merlin could finish a sentence lol.

It was at least 40 miles. Vivian had a known range of 40 mile with her teleportation. We can assume her range is at least 40 miles. she was easily able to beat Vivian with her mach 189 bfr window. So she may be wask physically but she is not slow to react. At least mach 189 is her reaction speed. She was brinching back meliodas and gang back from being bored the next instant.
avatar
Low
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:12 am

Winning by BFR is so pathetic IMO.
avatar
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by SSJ318hunt on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Kuma due to speed
avatar
SSJ318hunt
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 65
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by COMBATRON on Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
COMBATRON wrote:Kuma slaps her ass.
Fight starts, Merlin snaps her fingers, fight ends. Even if Kuma did somehow get her first, she can simply teleport back and return the favor. Kuma literally can't win here.

Kuma is faster than Merlin. He can simply teleport from her back and slaps her to nowhere.
avatar
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kuma one piece vs Merlin nnt

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum