Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:35 pm

If we bring Jojo into this the whole stand thing can't be seen that's just a rule in Jojo.
You don't see normal people sensing stands ever. If you aren't a stand user you don't see the stand its that simple. On topic have we come to a conclusion?
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Kurohige wrote:Yup,t hey are weak, and like i said no matter what they do or show, they are not Umineko so they simply cannot win, Beyonder can destroy any concept any way he chooses but becaus ehe did it differently than characters in Umineko he still loses, he should simply convert. I mean I don't think Spiderman is even a bullet timer looking back on it, you can easily dissect the feat and it wasn't an actual bullet like the ones dodged or reacted in Jojo.
Drop the sarcasm, Your practically resorting to trolling now. This is your first warning.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:36 pm

Gio Gio wrote:If we bring Jojo into this the whole stand thing can't be seen that's just a rule in Jojo.
You don't see normal people sensing stands ever. If you aren't a stand user you don't see the stand its that simple. On topic have we come to a conclusion?

Not really. We basically have to just agree to disagree.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by dhalsim on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Gio Gio wrote:If we bring Jojo into this the whole stand thing can't be seen that's just a rule in Jojo.
You don't see normal people sensing stands ever. If you aren't a stand user you don't see the stand its that simple. On topic have we come to a conclusion?

Not really. We basically have to just agree to disagree.

I agree with Gio. Stands can only be seen by stand users. There are actual spirits that can be seen by people, but those people still can't see stands.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Agree to disagree is fine i'd like to request a lock then.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Yes certain rules apply in certain verses.
But for this particular battle agree to disagree is what it is and nothing is wrong with that.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Gio Gio on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:39 pm

However its up to admin if you'd like to continue this or not.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm

It wasn't a sarcastic forfeit, I 100% can't win this debate, as long as he is not Umineko he loses. You are gonna warn me for forfeiting? I know you did not say Umineko was above Marvel, i was responding to the other guy who said it was.

Besides, anyone can see how weak Marvel is, they can't win. We should save people the effort and restrict Uminek characters, they are just gonna be stomp threads. I mean i dind't say Beyonder was above Battler without reason but pshaa! Why does it matter? Battler is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anytihng not Umineko. That is MY opinion, I'm not saying that's what you guys think. I should thank him for showing me the light.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:41 pm

And no, this is not Animevice where people agree to disagree in every other thread, you either convince the other party or you lose, I was unable to convince anyone regardless, so I lost, I quit, I forfeit, I am defeated, Marvel loses. Umineko is supreme.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Kurohige wrote:It wasn't a sarcastic forfeit, I 100% can't win this debate, as long as he is not Umineko he loses. You are gonna warn me for forfeiting? I know you did not say Umineko was above Marvel, i was responding to the other guy who said it was.

Besides, anyone can see how weak Marvel is, they can't win. We should save people the effort and restrict Uminek characters, they are just gonna be stomp threads. I mean i dind't say Beyonder was above Battler without reason but pshaa! Why does it matter? Battler is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anytihng not Umineko. That is MY opinion, I'm not saying that's what you guys think. I should thank him for showing me the light.
your blatantly being sarcastic, and being a bad sport. Stop it now, your only causing a scene.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Kurohige wrote:It wasn't a sarcastic forfeit, I 100% can't win this debate, as long as he is not Umineko he loses. You are gonna warn me for forfeiting? I know you did not say Umineko was above Marvel, i was responding to the other guy who said it was.

Besides, anyone can see how weak Marvel is, they can't win. We should save people the effort and restrict Uminek characters, they are just gonna be stomp threads. I mean i dind't say Beyonder was above Battler without reason but pshaa! Why does it matter? Battler is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anytihng not Umineko. That is MY opinion, I'm not saying that's what you guys think. I should thank him for showing me the light.

Your taking this waaay too seriously, dude. Just because I wont admit that Battler would lose, doesn't mean that Umineko is the most powerful fictional verse. Seriously, stop mocking us.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Agree to disagree is fine i'd like to request a lock then.
request acknowledged
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Akronawol17 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:59 pm

There, it's unlocked. Play nice you guys.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:00 pm

I'll just be waiting here, patiently, for those scans that don't exist of Beyonder using conceptual attacks.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by YinYangSona on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:04 pm

This one should be locked IMO
If there isnt any strong evidence for Beyonder to win.
avatar
YinYangSona
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 32
Location : The Derby City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:06 pm

YinYangSona wrote:This one should be locked IMO
If there isnt any strong evidence for Beyonder to win.

That makes you, me, Akron, Cosmic, and everyone else BUT Kurohige, who knows this.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:06 pm

Hohoho, how amusing. Let's start off easy shall we, Umineko boy? Let's take it one step at a time since when we try to address all point at once we end up going in circles. To start, Living Tribunal is a high-level conceptual being, this is stated by the authors, Lt himself, and others in Marvel U. Prove to me that LT is not a concept despite everything within the series pointing and flat out stating the contrary.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:08 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
YinYangSona wrote:This one should be locked IMO
If there isnt any strong evidence for Beyonder to win.

That makes you, me, Akron, Cosmic, and everyone else BUT Kurohige, who knows this.
Get off your high horse, even other fans of the series know he loses to Beyonder http://mlpforums.com/topic/124499-who-can-beat-battler-ushiromiya/page-2
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:09 pm

Kurohige wrote:Hohoho, how amusing. Let's start off easy shall we, Umineko boy? Let's take it one step at a time since when we try to address all point at once we end up going in circles. To start, Living Tribunal is a high-level conceptual being, this is stated by the authors, Lt himself, and others in Marvel U. Prove to me that LT is not a concept despite everything within the series pointing and flat out stating the contrary.

What are you talking about? He's a conceptual being, there's no denying that. Its the fact that he can be beaten by regular energy blasts, as opposed to conceptual attacks, that makes your point moot.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
YinYangSona wrote:This one should be locked IMO
If there isnt any strong evidence for Beyonder to win.

That makes you, me, Akron, Cosmic, and everyone else BUT Kurohige, who knows this.
Get off your high horse, even other fans of the series know he loses to Beyonder http://mlpforums.com/topic/124499-who-can-beat-battler-ushiromiya/page-2

The person who said that was me. I said that before I learned that Beyonder has no conceptual attacks. Keep trying.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:16 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:What are you talking about? He's a conceptual being, there's no denying that. Its the fact that he can be beaten by regular energy blasts, as opposed to conceptual attacks, that makes your point moot.

He is a concept, that governs other concepts and judges them, he is by default and my status, above human concepts. Beyonder or MM can beat him, a concept with whatever attacks they want, that proves how strong they are. Fact is, Living tribunal is a concept yet Beyonder could destroy him. Being like Sentry and Hulk/Juggernaught have potentially limitless power yet can't do a thing to LT, that makes your point moot. Beyonder destroyed a concept in a way Battler could not, Beyonder doing it his own way does not make it a non-conceptual feat. He can get past cocnepts, or high-concepts for that matter on his power alone.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:What are you talking about? He's a conceptual being, there's no denying that. Its the fact that he can be beaten by regular energy blasts, as opposed to conceptual attacks, that makes your point moot.

He is a concept, that governs other concepts and judges them, he is by default and my status, above human concepts. Beyonder or MM can beat him, a concept with whatever attacks they want, that proves how strong they are. Fact is, Living tribunal is a concept yet Beyonder could destroy him. Being like Sentry and Hulk/Juggernaught have potentially limitless power yet can't do a thing to LT, that makes your point moot. Beyonder destroyed a concept in a way Battler could not, Beyonder doing it his own way does not make it a non-conceptual feat. He can get past cocnepts, or high-concepts for that matter on his power alone.

Uh...no. Hulk does not have limitless power, lol. He caps out at planet level. Also, can you prove that Beyonder's attacks were conceptual? Because you can't just assume they were.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Kurohige on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:22 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
YinYangSona wrote:This one should be locked IMO
If there isnt any strong evidence for Beyonder to win.

That makes you, me, Akron, Cosmic, and everyone else BUT Kurohige, who knows this.
Get off your high horse, even other fans of the series know he loses to Beyonder http://mlpforums.com/topic/124499-who-can-beat-battler-ushiromiya/page-2

The person who said that was me. I said that before I learned that Beyonder has no conceptual attacks. Keep trying.
I doubt this highly. Then again, who am I to talk about misplaced identity? Even so look on comicvine, plenty of battles where people say Beyonder wins, even some who know of the series, with the exception of reikai of course.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Akronawol17 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:24 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
YinYangSona wrote:This one should be locked IMO
If there isnt any strong evidence for Beyonder to win.

That makes you, me, Akron, Cosmic, and everyone else BUT Kurohige, who knows this.
Get off your high horse, even other fans of the series know he loses to Beyonder http://mlpforums.com/topic/124499-who-can-beat-battler-ushiromiya/page-2

The person who said that was me. I said that before I learned that Beyonder has no conceptual attacks. Keep trying.
I doubt this highly. Then again, who am I to talk about misplaced identity? Even so look on comicvine, plenty of battles where people say Beyonder wins, even some who know of the series, with the exception of reikai of course.
it is him. I'm on the MLP forums as well.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
YinYangSona wrote:This one should be locked IMO
If there isnt any strong evidence for Beyonder to win.

That makes you, me, Akron, Cosmic, and everyone else BUT Kurohige, who knows this.
Get off your high horse, even other fans of the series know he loses to Beyonder http://mlpforums.com/topic/124499-who-can-beat-battler-ushiromiya/page-2

The person who said that was me. I said that before I learned that Beyonder has no conceptual attacks. Keep trying.
I doubt this highly. Then again, who am I to talk about misplaced identity? Even so look on comicvine, plenty of battles where people say Beyonder wins, even some who know of the series, with the exception of reikai of course.

Akron can confirm that for me. Also, people on comicvine can think whatever they want. That doesn't make it true.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre retcon Beyonder vs Battler

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum