Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Title.
Go~ confused bom
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Akronawol17 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Pretty sure Battler stomps this, but i may be wrong. Anyone who knows more about Kars want add some insight?
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by EG_Sage on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:48 pm

This is LN Kars(who is non-canon) powers:

Powers and Abilities:

Novel Kars:Can absorb people by touching them

-Can never die, Immortality

-Can regenerate

-Can evolve to other living objects

-Can react to violet light

-Can creat shells to protect himself from heat or cold

-Can shape his body to fit small holes

-Can use the ripple 100x stronger than Joseph

-Can fly

Copy stands/powers from other users if he sees it

-Steal stands/powers from other stand users and make them more powerful.

-Survived the destruction of the Universe (36 times)

-Has StairWay to Heaven Requiem. And every stand at the end of the series even GER.

Cars also has Whitesnake requiem which can kill the immortal and unded Dio, The Ultimate World (it’s requiem if i recall) D4C, UBoat (similar to Narancia’s Aerosmith but it’s a boat or a sub(i don’t recall)) and going from what he did with the ripple and Killer Queen i’d say he can evolve/adapt the powers he copies to make them stronger than the original.

In other words he can now move at an infinite speed,

is immune to time stops, has multiuniversal durability,

BFR is no longer an option because of D4C so he can cross dimensions and universes,

can reset and recreate universes with Made in Heaven Requiem (it is possibly multiuniversal as well, since it has 3 heads but that’s my speculation)

atomize/absorb/kill/erase from existance/steal souls powers and memories on touch or if target gets 3m from him,

travel back in time with Another One Bites the Dust

Adapt to anything and copy powers on sight, touch or via soul/memory stealing.

Copied from a thread on the old AnimeVice
avatar
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Also after discovering Heaven every single stand and even himself are now limitless <3
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Battler does not take this at all unfortunately.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:02 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Battler does not take this at all unfortunately.

Kars has no answer for the limitless defense of Endless 9, nor does he have any way of surviving a strike from Golden Key. Battler would also blitz him before he could react, due to being faster than the concept of speed. So Battler does indeed take this, in my opinion.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:04 pm

EG_Sage wrote:This is LN Kars(who is non-canon) powers:

Powers and Abilities:

Novel Kars:Can absorb people by touching them

-Can never die, Immortality

-Can regenerate

-Can evolve to other living objects

-Can react to violet light

-Can creat shells to protect himself from heat or cold

-Can shape his body to fit small holes

-Can use the ripple 100x stronger than Joseph

-Can fly

Copy stands/powers from other users if he sees it

-Steal stands/powers from other stand users and make them more powerful.

-Survived the destruction of the Universe (36 times)

-Has StairWay to Heaven Requiem. And every stand at the end of the series even GER.

Cars also has Whitesnake requiem which can kill the immortal and unded Dio, The Ultimate World (it’s requiem if i recall) D4C, UBoat (similar to Narancia’s Aerosmith but it’s a boat or a sub(i don’t recall)) and going from what he did with the ripple and Killer Queen i’d say he can evolve/adapt the powers he copies to make them stronger than the original.

In other words he can now move at an infinite speed,

is immune to time stops, has multiuniversal durability,

BFR is no longer an option because of D4C so he can cross dimensions and universes,

can reset and recreate universes with Made in Heaven Requiem (it is possibly multiuniversal as well, since it has 3 heads but that’s my speculation)

atomize/absorb/kill/erase from existance/steal souls powers and memories on touch or if target gets 3m from him,

travel back in time with Another One Bites the Dust

Adapt to anything and copy powers on sight, touch or via soul/memory stealing.

Copied from a thread on the old AnimeVice

Who do you think takes this, though?
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Limitless defense?
GER.
Above the concept of speed?
Speed is irrelevant for Kars my good man so both are above the concept of speed yes?
And blitz Kars?
Tell me do you have any knowledge on Kars whatsoever to form such an opinion?
Do you know what stands are?
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:09 pm

He's faster than GER who is also above the concept of speed so moot points he also has every single stand one of those stands is dark Mirage which literally makes your thoughts come to life.
Kars could simply imagine someone who would destroy Battler and be immune to every single one of his powers another stand that can do this is Bohemian Rhapsody which brings fiction to life.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Limitless defense?
GER.
Above the concept of speed?
Speed is irrelevant for Kars my good man so both are above the concept of speed yes?
And blitz Kars?
Tell me do you have any knowledge on Kars whatsoever to form such an opinion?
Do you know what stands are?

GER is universal, iirc. And how is it going to help him bypass E9? Isn't GER some sort of defense, rather than an offense stand?

Vert true. So I guess no blitzing would be happening for either of them.

And while I'm no expert of JJBA, by any means, I do know enough about it to know that Kar's has no feats that put him above Battler. Also, he has no way to fend off Golden Key, if I'm not mistaken.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Akronawol17 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Does this ability to think up things have a limit? I imagine it's likely limited by the power of the user, am i correct?
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Novel kars has several feats my good sir and GER is indeed defensive and offensive if need be see when it punched Diavolo into a deathloop.
And yes GER is universal in Giorno's posession but my above post says now since Kars has every single stand in his posession not to mention the copying of abilities and finding Heaven making every stat of his infinite/limitless their is no reason why he could not bypass E9.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:19 pm

It had a limit.
But as said once he found Heaven every stat is multiplied by infinity if not making him limitless as a whole.
So in a sense their is no limit anymore after he discovered Heaven.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Gio Gio wrote:He's faster than GER who is also above the concept of speed so moot points he also has every single stand one of those stands is dark Mirage which literally makes your thoughts come to life.
Kars could simply imagine someone who would destroy Battler and be immune to every single one of his powers another stand that can do this is Bohemian Rhapsody which brings fiction to life.

Imagination created beings are fictional, therefor Battler would shrug them off using Endless 9. Anything fictional that so much as tries to touch Battler, won't have any luck.

Also, he couldn't bypass E9, for 3 reasons. 1. There damage behind the attack must be high multiversal, bare minimum. 2. The attack in question must be conceptual, otherwise it would be negated easily. And 3. He would have to survive Golden Key, first.

Btw, Battler can make anything he does infinite, as well.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Akronawol17 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:22 pm

Gio Gio wrote:It had a limit.
But as said once he found Heaven every stat is multiplied by infinity if not making him limitless as a whole.
So in a sense their is no limit anymore after he discovered Heaven.
Could i have a direct quote and/or scan of this? The best feat of his that i recall is surviving the creation/destruction of the universe 36 times, and that is far below Battler's level iirc.

Also, if it is true, and his abilities are infinite, then this is a stalemate. Both would have abilities that are infinite, and thus, could not bypass each other.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:24 pm

Then stalemate.
And any fictional character?
But Kars can make his own character and have it spring to life.
Bohemian Rhapsody is the power of imagination.
If he honestly wanted to he could make a character that is immune to every single one of battlers abilties.
He is not bound by limits anymore.
And Battler would not be shrugging off a character Kars made my good man.
And High multiversal? Good thing Kars is a high end multiversal.
And attacking concepts? Kars is above concepts with those stands.
Lets take Dark Mirage what's a concept when you can limitlessly create things you think of.
Hell he even controls some concepts.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Their are no scans for a Japanese Novel so that's not there.
And he did ascend Heaven I don't have the quote but using Stairway to heaven Requiem he ascended to Heaven seeing as he did not need to do the ritual like Pucci did.
Also Stairway to heaven reset the universe. Requiem is now much higher and likely can reset multiverses since its now infinite. And infinity is something that is known to not have any limits.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:28 pm

And if what you say is true then its an endless battle of Kars copying Battler and not being able to destroy him.
However i'll wait for a friend of mine to arrive to add more to this.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Then stalemate.
And any fictional character?
But Kars can make his own character and have it spring to life.
Bohemian Rhapsody is the power of imagination.
If he honestly wanted to he could make  a character that is immune to every single one of battlers abilties.
He is not bound by limits anymore.
And Battler would not be shrugging off a character Kars made my good man.
And High multiversal? Good thing Kars is a high end multiversal.
And attacking concepts? Kars is above concepts with those stands.
Lets take Dark Mirage what's a concept when you can limitlessly create things you think of.
Hell he even controls some concepts.

Yes, he can indeed fend off any character he thinks up, on account of the fact that they are fictional/impossible for him to imagine. They couorn't touch him.

Also, being above concepts is impressive, but that doesn't make much of a difference, here, if he's wanting to bypass E9. He has to utalize a conceptual attack, on the multiversal scale, in order to do it.

Even then, Battler has a chance to attack him first. Does he have any way to survive Golden Key?
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Aside from GER and several other stands?
Yeah tons of ways.
The fact he now exists outside of everything after finding Heaven you aren't hitting Kars for he is above the concept of speed and durability means nothing to him especially since GER is in his posession.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:34 pm

No doubts in my mind that Battler would beat GER which is in Gio's possesion but now its become infinite?
Yeah Battler isn't taking Kars down not by a longshot so i'd agree on a stalemate.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Kurohige on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Stalemate. And nice to see other knowledgeable Jojo fans here.
avatar
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Chef_Banchou on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Aside from GER and several other stands?
Yeah tons of ways.
The fact he now exists outside of everything after finding Heaven you aren't hitting Kars for he is above the concept of speed and durability means nothing to him especially since GER is in his posession.

Golden Key ignores concepts such as distance, durability, speed, and everything else in between. It cannot be blocked or dodged, cannot miss or clash, and always hits its intended target. It can amplify the concentrated damage it causes infinitely, so DC output is no issue, and it also deals conceptual damage.

Though, if he can indeed fend that off, somehow, then it would very well be stalemate, I suppose.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Taichokage on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:44 pm

I'm still leaning towards Battler. His line up is even crazier. I might try and find that list of abilities I posted a few days ago on the other vice.
avatar
Taichokage
Council
Council

Posts : 169
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Gio Gio on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:44 pm

He can indeed fend those things off with the stands he has now.
Without heaven on his side he'd lose more than likely.
And thanks other fellow Jojo fan^~^
And that sounds like Tusk act 4 its a stand that when it hits it causes you to spin forever an infinite rotation but yes stalemate sounds about right its basically infinity vs infinity.
No one wins.
avatar
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novel Kars vs Battler Uroshiyma

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum