Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by EG_Sage on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:You know what? Why don't we play by our friends 'game here?

Demonbane>Tenchi>Bastard!!>DBZ>Marvel>DC

Yeah you see, prescriptive statements work like that.
In correct
Marvel=DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demonbane>>>>Tenchi>>>>Bastard!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ

My Little Pony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel=DC
Marvel/Dc>>>>>>>xInfinity+Suggsverse>>>>Anime

If you are grouping Anime with Manga/Manhwa,LN and VN then you are sadly mistaken.
avatar
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Hey, Uzamaki, how would you like to do a CAV?
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:Because it's hard to present proof when their is no proof lol

He's going to completely dodge my point.

His entire argument is "LT is megaversal / omniversal". He fails to understand those terms are meaningless. He also fails to understand the same logic could be applied to the Chousin to prove 22 dimensions > 16 dimensions.
22 dimensions yet they get rekt by lower level dimensions lmao
5th Dimensional Imps are Multiverse in level your argument is invalid again.
Logic isnt really in Fiction by writers lol try again.

They've never gotten wrecked by lower dimensions. The Counter Actor only reversed the Chousin's efforts.
What do 5-D imps have to do with anything?
Megaverse and omniverse are made up terms. Your argument is invalid.
I already posted feats for Demonbane, you have failed to show anything from comic side that can match those feats. You've lost.
Yet you're trying to apply made up terms by Marvel to other fictions.
Demonbane is pure statements but I guess 100,000,000,000 is such a feat for EGDB then LT still stomps.

5 Dimensional Mr.Mxy> 22-Dimensional Chousin

If Mr.Mxy is 5th Dimensional and is already Multiverse in scope then the chousin gets wrecked.

What do you mean pure statements? What do you mean 100,000,000?

Prove Mr. Mxy is > Chousin.

Even LHW users and dimensional supervisors were multiversal, and Chousin are leagues above them.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:24 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:You know what? Why don't we play by our friends 'game here?

Demonbane>Tenchi>Bastard!!>DBZ>Marvel>DC

Yeah you see, prescriptive statements work like that.
In correct
Marvel=DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demonbane>>>>Tenchi>>>>Bastard!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ

My Little Pony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel=DC
Marvel/Dc>>>>>>>xInfinity+Suggsverse>>>>Anime

Actually even though it's fanfic Sugggsverse is by far more powerful than Marvel/DC
And Pokemon is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Suggsverse
Suggsverse is like any other fictional community so if we downplay Suggsverse why should we even debate? Its a fictional community right?

I challange you to a CAV, good sir.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:25 pm

He takes fiction to a whole new level and not in the good way.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by GeneralVan on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Itachi solos. He outright stated that nothing can beat the Mangekyou Sharingan.
avatar
GeneralVan
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:27 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:You know what? Why don't we play by our friends 'game here?

Demonbane>Tenchi>Bastard!!>DBZ>Marvel>DC

Yeah you see, prescriptive statements work like that.
In correct
Marvel=DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demonbane>>>>Tenchi>>>>Bastard!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ

My Little Pony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel=DC
Marvel/Dc>>>>>>>xInfinity+Suggsverse>>>>Anime

Riiight...because Demonbane, Umineko, and ToAru no Index would totally not ut up a fight, lol.
Its true
Mad Jim Jaspers was once stated to be Omniverse level.

If you insist on accepting such a moronic view then Ungalo from JJBA has already soloed all of fiction.

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2012/10/28/j/read508d0eec7ede9/img000014.png

Bohemian Rhapsody allows the user to summon and control fictional characters, and someone using BR's power created a character that destroyed all other fictions, including Marvel.


Last edited by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:You know what? Why don't we play by our friends 'game here?

Demonbane>Tenchi>Bastard!!>DBZ>Marvel>DC

Yeah you see, prescriptive statements work like that.
In correct
Marvel=DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demonbane>>>>Tenchi>>>>Bastard!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ

My Little Pony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel=DC
Marvel/Dc>>>>>>>xInfinity+Suggsverse>>>>Anime

Actually even though it's fanfic Sugggsverse is by far more powerful than Marvel/DC
And Pokemon is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Suggsverse
Suggsverse is like any other fictional community so if we downplay Suggsverse why should we even debate? Its a fictional community right?

I challange you to a CAV, good sir.
Challenge*

Is that a no, then? Or are you going to continue being a grammar nazi?
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:29 pm

There are 22 dimensional stewards working for Tokimi and the other Chousin.

D4 rules over 4-dimensional space, whereas D11 rules over 11-dimensional space, and so onwards.

For comparison, according to Brane Cosmology and M-Theory, universes are just 4-dimensional branes in a higher-dimensional structure, with multiverses containing 10-11 dimensions in sum total, and according to infinity in projective geometry each higher-dimensional space is infinitely greater compared to the previous number, so the 22-dimensional space ruled over by the Ds is at least 11 degrees of infinity greater than multiversal scale.

"Databook by Kishimoto stated Itachi can negate any attack and once the sword goes though anything its sealed so yes"
If you truly believe that then you need help lol
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:Because it's hard to present proof when their is no proof lol

He's going to completely dodge my point.

His entire argument is "LT is megaversal / omniversal". He fails to understand those terms are meaningless. He also fails to understand the same logic could be applied to the Chousin to prove 22 dimensions > 16 dimensions.
22 dimensions yet they get rekt by lower level dimensions lmao
5th Dimensional Imps are Multiverse in level your argument is invalid again.
Logic isnt really in Fiction by writers lol try again.

They've never gotten wrecked by lower dimensions. The Counter Actor only reversed the Chousin's efforts.
What do 5-D imps have to do with anything?
Megaverse and omniverse are made up terms. Your argument is invalid.
I already posted feats for Demonbane, you have failed to show anything from comic side that can match those feats. You've lost.
Yet you're trying to apply made up terms by Marvel to other fictions.
Demonbane is pure statements but I guess 100,000,000,000 is such a feat for EGDB then LT still stomps.

5 Dimensional Mr.Mxy> 22-Dimensional Chousin

If Mr.Mxy is 5th Dimensional and is already Multiverse in scope then the chousin gets wrecked.

What do you mean pure statements? What do you mean 100,000,000?

Prove Mr. Mxy is > Chousin.

Even LHW users and dimensional supervisors were multiversal, and Chousin are leagues above them.
100,000,000,000 Worlds was being busted by EGDB that is what Multi-Universe Level?
LHW with only what 10 was Multiverse?......thats cute.


World means all of creation. So World actually refers to the infinite universes.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:You know what? Why don't we play by our friends 'game here?

Demonbane>Tenchi>Bastard!!>DBZ>Marvel>DC

Yeah you see, prescriptive statements work like that.
In correct
Marvel=DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demonbane>>>>Tenchi>>>>Bastard!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ

My Little Pony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel=DC
Marvel/Dc>>>>>>>xInfinity+Suggsverse>>>>Anime

Riiight...because Demonbane, Umineko, and ToAru no Index would totally not ut up a fight, lol.
Its true
Mad Jim Jaspers was once stated to be Omniverse level.

If you insist on accepting such a moronic view then Ungalo from JJBA has already soloed all of fiction.

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2012/10/28/j/read508d0eec7ede9/img000014.png

Bohemian Rhapsody allows the user to summon and control fictional characters, and someone using BR's power created a character that destroyed all other fictions, including Marvel.
Deadpool and Mxy killed real life humans point?
You tried saying MJJ was a threat to all other fictional verses. If you accept that view, then JJBA Hero already soloed all fictional verses.

There's nothing impressive about killing ordinary humans. I fail to see why you think that's impressive.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:32 pm

Those are 4th breaking wall it's basically toonforce if you want to get into toonforce than loony tunes wins by far.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:Because it's hard to present proof when their is no proof lol

He's going to completely dodge my point.

His entire argument is "LT is megaversal / omniversal". He fails to understand those terms are meaningless. He also fails to understand the same logic could be applied to the Chousin to prove 22 dimensions > 16 dimensions.
22 dimensions yet they get rekt by lower level dimensions lmao
5th Dimensional Imps are Multiverse in level your argument is invalid again.
Logic isnt really in Fiction by writers lol try again.

They've never gotten wrecked by lower dimensions. The Counter Actor only reversed the Chousin's efforts.
What do 5-D imps have to do with anything?
Megaverse and omniverse are made up terms. Your argument is invalid.
I already posted feats for Demonbane, you have failed to show anything from comic side that can match those feats. You've lost.
Yet you're trying to apply made up terms by Marvel to other fictions.
Demonbane is pure statements but I guess 100,000,000,000 is such a feat for EGDB then LT still stomps.

5 Dimensional Mr.Mxy> 22-Dimensional Chousin

If Mr.Mxy is 5th Dimensional and is already Multiverse in scope then the chousin gets wrecked.

What do you mean pure statements? What do you mean 100,000,000?

Prove Mr. Mxy is > Chousin.

Even LHW users and dimensional supervisors were multiversal, and Chousin are leagues above them.
100,000,000,000 Worlds was being busted by EGDB that is what Multi-Universe Level?
LHW with only what 10 was Multiverse?......thats cute.


World means all of creation. So World actually refers to the infinite universes.
Yet
Choushim only created 22-Dimensions aka Universe lol.

What battle forum are you from?
Even a single 22 dimensional universe would still be bigger than an infinite amount of 16 dimensional universes according to Brane cosmology.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:Because it's hard to present proof when their is no proof lol

He's going to completely dodge my point.

His entire argument is "LT is megaversal / omniversal". He fails to understand those terms are meaningless. He also fails to understand the same logic could be applied to the Chousin to prove 22 dimensions > 16 dimensions.
22 dimensions yet they get rekt by lower level dimensions lmao
5th Dimensional Imps are Multiverse in level your argument is invalid again.
Logic isnt really in Fiction by writers lol try again.

They've never gotten wrecked by lower dimensions. The Counter Actor only reversed the Chousin's efforts.
What do 5-D imps have to do with anything?
Megaverse and omniverse are made up terms. Your argument is invalid.
I already posted feats for Demonbane, you have failed to show anything from comic side that can match those feats. You've lost.
Yet you're trying to apply made up terms by Marvel to other fictions.
Demonbane is pure statements but I guess 100,000,000,000 is such a feat for EGDB then LT still stomps.

5 Dimensional Mr.Mxy> 22-Dimensional Chousin

If Mr.Mxy is 5th Dimensional and is already Multiverse in scope then the chousin gets wrecked.

What do you mean pure statements? What do you mean 100,000,000?

Prove Mr. Mxy is > Chousin.

Even LHW users and dimensional supervisors were multiversal, and Chousin are leagues above them.
100,000,000,000 Worlds was being busted by EGDB that is what Multi-Universe Level?
LHW with only what 10 was Multiverse?......thats cute.


World means all of creation. So World actually refers to the infinite universes.
Yet
Choushim only created 22-Dimensions aka Universe lol.

What battle forum are you from?
Even a single 22 dimensional universe would still be bigger than an infinite amount of 16 dimensional universes according to Brane cosmology.
Yet Mr.Mxy disproves that theory because Brane cosmology doesn't exist in the fictional communities we stated.

It does in Tenchi. Megaverse and omniverse don't exist in fictional communities outside Marvel/DC. Your argument is invalid.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum