Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Lol that's not how it works
Marvel has the concept Tenchi Muyo doesn't.....

LT is on a whole different scope of infinity......
16 or 22 dimensional levels doesn't matter lol!!! This is the basic of the argument
Different VERSES with DIFFERENT terms

By terms of Marvel LT and anyone above him transcends Infinity above infinity another verse with such a term is the Demonbaneverse which LT>EGDB>The Chousin

So you're saying "Different verses with different terms" but you're trying to apply Marvel's made up definitions to other fictions? The fact is, dimensions are real concepts, while megaverse and omniverse are just gibberish made by writers who have no idea what they're talking about.

Demonbane and Chousin are above the concepts of infinity also. You're just trying to use Marvel's made up terms to try wanking it to be more powerful than it actually is.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:07 pm

7-1 odds that this guy is from the OBD or Spacebattles. The arguments on those sites sound almost identical to Naruto's arguments.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:07 pm

You do know the majority of people have accepted Kami Tenchi = TOAA even in most forums right and in general.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:09 pm

I agree OBD or Spacebattles.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Let me fix that for you
Tenchi > EGDB > LT
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Megaverse/Omniverse are terms to Marvel? False DC also have such terms.

And again
LT>EGDB>Tenchi Muyoverse.


There still made up terms though. You can't get bigger than infinity. Comic book writers don't understand the concept of infinity. Those terms are meaningless. Plain and simple.

You're just saying LT is stronger without providing any proof.

Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis were casually destroying, rewriting, and recreating an infinite amount of universes every moment just as a side effect of fighting. Nyarlathotep then casually waved her hand and erased them both from existence and retconned the entire thing. EGD then one shotted Nyarlathotep.
No comic book character has shown this level of power.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:12 pm

You know what? Why don't we play by our friends 'game here?

Demonbane>Tenchi>Bastard!!>DBZ>Marvel>DC

Yeah you see, prescriptive statements work like that.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Because it's hard to present proof when their is no proof lol
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by EG_Sage on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:13 pm


Chousin wins,hell even Reinhard would win as a Gudou God weaker than him can create barriers with infinite dimensions.
avatar
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:Because it's hard to present proof when their is no proof lol

He's going to completely dodge my point.

His entire argument is "LT is megaversal / omniversal". He fails to understand those terms are meaningless. He also fails to understand the same logic could be applied to the Chousin to prove 22 dimensions > 16 dimensions.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:15 pm

That's exactly why OBD can't be trusted lol
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:16 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:OBD stated LT solos 99.0 of fiction so yeah you agree LT solos anime.

Sooo, the credibility of that comment relies on OBD, then? You have just lost all credibility, buddy, lol.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by EG_Sage on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:16 pm

its as dhalsim said 22>16 and 1% of fiction is still alot since fiction is ever growing,hell i can make my own omnipotent and it considered fiction.
avatar
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:16 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:You know what? Why don't we play by our friends 'game here?

Demonbane>Tenchi>Bastard!!>DBZ>Marvel>DC

Yeah you see, prescriptive statements work like that.
In correct
Marvel=DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demonbane>>>>Tenchi>>>>Bastard!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ

My Little Pony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel=DC
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:16 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:You know what? Why don't we play by our friends 'game here?

Demonbane>Tenchi>Bastard!!>DBZ>Marvel>DC

Yeah you see, prescriptive statements work like that.
In correct
Marvel=DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demonbane>>>>Tenchi>>>>Bastard!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ

Prove it. I already explained why Demonbane is stronger than Marvel and DC. Why don't you show scans of characters performing similar feats?
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:Because it's hard to present proof when their is no proof lol

He's going to completely dodge my point.

His entire argument is "LT is megaversal / omniversal". He fails to understand those terms are meaningless. He also fails to understand the same logic could be applied to the Chousin to prove 22 dimensions > 16 dimensions.
22 dimensions yet they get rekt by lower level dimensions lmao
5th Dimensional Imps are Multiverse in level your argument is invalid again.
Logic isnt really in Fiction by writers lol try again.

They've never gotten wrecked by lower dimensions. The Counter Actor only reversed the Chousin's efforts.
What do 5-D imps have to do with anything?
Megaverse and omniverse are made up terms. Your argument is invalid.
I already posted feats for Demonbane, you have failed to show anything from comic side that can match those feats. You've lost.
Yet you're trying to apply made up terms by Marvel to other fictions.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:You know what? Why don't we play by our friends 'game here?

Demonbane>Tenchi>Bastard!!>DBZ>Marvel>DC

Yeah you see, prescriptive statements work like that.
In correct
Marvel=DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demonbane>>>>Tenchi>>>>Bastard!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ

My Little Pony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel=DC
Marvel/Dc>>>>>>>xInfinity+Suggsverse>>>>Anime

Actually even though it's fanfic Sugggsverse is by far more powerful than Marvel/DC
And Pokemon is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Suggsverse
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:You know what? Why don't we play by our friends 'game here?

Demonbane>Tenchi>Bastard!!>DBZ>Marvel>DC

Yeah you see, prescriptive statements work like that.
In correct
Marvel=DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demonbane>>>>Tenchi>>>>Bastard!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ

My Little Pony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel=DC
Marvel/Dc>>>>>>>xInfinity+Suggsverse>>>>Anime

Riiight...because Demonbane, Umineko, and ToAru no Index would totally not ut up a fight, lol.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:You know what? Why don't we play by our friends 'game here?

Demonbane>Tenchi>Bastard!!>DBZ>Marvel>DC

Yeah you see, prescriptive statements work like that.
In correct
Marvel=DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demonbane>>>>Tenchi>>>>Bastard!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ

My Little Pony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel=DC
Marvel/Dc>>>>>>>xInfinity+Suggsverse>>>>Anime

Riiight...because Demonbane, Umineko, and ToAru no Index would totally not ut up a fight, lol.

I think it's the other way around actually. Demonbane, Umineko, and To Aru have crazy feats and shenanigans that Marvel and DC have never even encountered.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Please stay focused guys. This thread is way off-topic.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum