Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:IG Pre-Retcon is Multiverse
IG Post-Retcon is Universe
Please read comics.

It doesnrt matter either way, friend. Battler still makes this bitch his bitch.
Battler is the bitch here lol.

You wish. Battler has actually won the fights he's been in, and actually has feats. The only fight LT was actually in, he got his little wanked ass beat. Like. A. Bitch.
Lol k?
Battler looks at LT and gets Ko'ed

Nope. He isnt getting past Endless 9, you troll.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:That cool the chousin+Umienkoverse gets roflstomped

Again, no. Tell me how he's getting past E9, or surviving an attack from Golden Key, then we'll talk, lol.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:42 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:Naruto Uzumaki you fail, LT is only 16 dimensional, the Chousin are 22 dimensional, they curbstomp.
Stating that matters to a Megaverse Entity to a bunch of 22-Dimensional entities lol no one failed
LT is only 16-Dimensional?........Yet he can exist in all realities beyond the
•Transformers Multiverse
•Star Wars Multiverse
•Amalgram Megaverse
Yet the ones I listed have been done by Marvel.

LT has authors statements to back it and he can easily  to take down the chousin with a snap.

Megaverse and multiverse mean the same thing!

Once you hit infinite universes that's it. You don't get any bigger by adding more universes. The Chousin created and can freely control infinite multiverse while LT only watches over one.
Megaverse- Collection of Infinite Multiverses
Yeah they ain't the same because the living tribunal is beyond Multiverse+ and Multiverse


Do you not understand the concept of infinity?
Infinity is the largest you can get! Period! If the multiverse is already infinite, you can't get any bigger than that! Learn the definitions of the words you use before wanking please.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:43 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:IG Pre-Retcon is Multiverse
IG Post-Retcon is Universe
Please read comics.

It doesnrt matter either way, friend. Battler still makes this bitch his bitch.
Battler is the bitch here lol.

You wish. Battler has actually won the fights he's been in, and actually has feats. The only fight LT was actually in, he got his little wanked ass beat. Like. A. Bitch.
Lol k?
Battler looks at LT and gets Ko'ed

Nope. He isnt getting past Endless 9, you troll.
Its a fact.....

Its not a fact, when you can't tell me how. Your not even debating, your just repeating "lol LT stomps" over and over again. Unless you can produce proof as to how LT is getting past Endless 9 or surviving Golden Key, then Battler would win. And no amount of wank is going to change that.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Remember this is a debate you have to provide feats. I can say Naruto is multiversal but that doesn't mean it's true. If you look around other forums it even says the LT looses to the Choushin.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:49 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:Naruto Uzumaki you fail, LT is only 16 dimensional, the Chousin are 22 dimensional, they curbstomp.
Stating that matters to a Megaverse Entity to a bunch of 22-Dimensional entities lol no one failed
LT is only 16-Dimensional?........Yet he can exist in all realities beyond the
•Transformers Multiverse
•Star Wars Multiverse
•Amalgram Megaverse
Yet the ones I listed have been done by Marvel.

LT has authors statements to back it and he can easily  to take down the chousin with a snap.

Megaverse and multiverse mean the same thing!

Once you hit infinite universes that's it. You don't get any bigger by adding more universes. The Chousin created and can freely control infinite multiverse while LT only watches over one.
Megaverse- Collection of Infinite Multiverses
Yeah they ain't the same because the living tribunal is beyond Multiverse+ and Multiverse


Do you not understand the concept of infinity?
Infinity is the largest you can get! Period! If the multiverse is already infinite, you can't get any bigger than that! Learn the definitions of the words you use before wanking please.
Ain't wank you dumbass if you learned anything from Marvel they have levels of infinity and if you ACTUALLY READ COMICS multiple beings are above Infinity they aren't concept even to the living tribunal.

Give. Me. Feats. Unless you can give me proof, then you ARE just overrating him. You would know what Battler's capable of, if you'd just play or watch Uminkeo.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:Naruto Uzumaki you fail, LT is only 16 dimensional, the Chousin are 22 dimensional, they curbstomp.
Stating that matters to a Megaverse Entity to a bunch of 22-Dimensional entities lol no one failed
LT is only 16-Dimensional?........Yet he can exist in all realities beyond the
•Transformers Multiverse
•Star Wars Multiverse
•Amalgram Megaverse
Yet the ones I listed have been done by Marvel.

LT has authors statements to back it and he can easily  to take down the chousin with a snap.

Megaverse and multiverse mean the same thing!

Once you hit infinite universes that's it. You don't get any bigger by adding more universes. The Chousin created and can freely control infinite multiverse while LT only watches over one.
Megaverse- Collection of Infinite Multiverses
Yeah they ain't the same because the living tribunal is beyond Multiverse+ and Multiverse


Do you not understand the concept of infinity?
Infinity is the largest you can get! Period! If the multiverse is already infinite, you can't get any bigger than that! Learn the definitions of the words you use before wanking please.
Ain't wank you dumbass if you learned anything from Marvel they have levels of infinity and if you ACTUALLY READ COMICS multiple beings are above Infinity they aren't concept even to the living tribunal.
cool it with the insults. This is your first warning. If you can't debate civilly, then just agree to disagree.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Do you know anything about Tenchi they could of easily destroyed him but not without destroying the universe he was in. And Tokimi did not want to kill Z she even had to stop Tsunami from doing it.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:Naruto Uzumaki you fail, LT is only 16 dimensional, the Chousin are 22 dimensional, they curbstomp.
Stating that matters to a Megaverse Entity to a bunch of 22-Dimensional entities lol no one failed
LT is only 16-Dimensional?........Yet he can exist in all realities beyond the
•Transformers Multiverse
•Star Wars Multiverse
•Amalgram Megaverse
Yet the ones I listed have been done by Marvel.

LT has authors statements to back it and he can easily  to take down the chousin with a snap.

Megaverse and multiverse mean the same thing!

Once you hit infinite universes that's it. You don't get any bigger by adding more universes. The Chousin created and can freely control infinite multiverse while LT only watches over one.
Megaverse- Collection of Infinite Multiverses
Yeah they ain't the same because the living tribunal is beyond Multiverse+ and Multiverse


Do you not understand the concept of infinity?
Infinity is the largest you can get! Period! If the multiverse is already infinite, you can't get any bigger than that! Learn the definitions of the words you use before wanking please.
Ain't wank you dumbass if you learned anything from Marvel they have levels of infinity and if you ACTUALLY READ COMICS multiple beings are above Infinity they aren't concept even to the living tribunal.

You can't be bigger than infinity. Infinity by it's very definition is the highest you can get. It wouldn't be infinite to begin with if there were things higher than it. It doesn't matter what comic book writers say. They don't know what they're talking about. If they don't understand the concept of infinity, that sounds like their problem. Comic book writers' made up terms and logic are absolutely meaningless. Infinity is infinity.

Infinite planets = infinite galaxies = infinite universes = infinite multiverses = infinite omniverses.
Period.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:52 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:Naruto Uzumaki you fail, LT is only 16 dimensional, the Chousin are 22 dimensional, they curbstomp.
Stating that matters to a Megaverse Entity to a bunch of 22-Dimensional entities lol no one failed
LT is only 16-Dimensional?........Yet he can exist in all realities beyond the
•Transformers Multiverse
•Star Wars Multiverse
•Amalgram Megaverse
Yet the ones I listed have been done by Marvel.

LT has authors statements to back it and he can easily  to take down the chousin with a snap.

Megaverse and multiverse mean the same thing!

Once you hit infinite universes that's it. You don't get any bigger by adding more universes. The Chousin created and can freely control infinite multiverse while LT only watches over one.
Megaverse- Collection of Infinite Multiverses
Yeah they ain't the same because the living tribunal is beyond Multiverse+ and Multiverse


Do you not understand the concept of infinity?
Infinity is the largest you can get! Period! If the multiverse is already infinite, you can't get any bigger than that! Learn the definitions of the words you use before wanking please.
Ain't wank you dumbass if you learned anything from Marvel they have levels of infinity and if you ACTUALLY READ COMICS multiple beings are above Infinity they aren't concept even to the living tribunal.

Give. Me. Feats. Unless you can give me proof, then you ARE just overrating him. You would know what Battler's capable of, if you'd just play or watch Uminkeo.
Uminkeo gets curbstomped by LT......this is a fact lol.

Fact: without the feats to do so, your whining and "lol LT curbstomps" crap are all you have to say in LT's defense. Without feats, or proof, I win this debate.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Did you read what I said she DID NOT WANT HIM DEAD.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:Naruto Uzumaki you fail, LT is only 16 dimensional, the Chousin are 22 dimensional, they curbstomp.
Stating that matters to a Megaverse Entity to a bunch of 22-Dimensional entities lol no one failed
LT is only 16-Dimensional?........Yet he can exist in all realities beyond the
•Transformers Multiverse
•Star Wars Multiverse
•Amalgram Megaverse
Yet the ones I listed have been done by Marvel.

LT has authors statements to back it and he can easily  to take down the chousin with a snap.

Megaverse and multiverse mean the same thing!

Once you hit infinite universes that's it. You don't get any bigger by adding more universes. The Chousin created and can freely control infinite multiverse while LT only watches over one.
Megaverse- Collection of Infinite Multiverses
Yeah they ain't the same because the living tribunal is beyond Multiverse+ and Multiverse


Do you not understand the concept of infinity?
Infinity is the largest you can get! Period! If the multiverse is already infinite, you can't get any bigger than that! Learn the definitions of the words you use before wanking please.
Ain't wank you dumbass if you learned anything from Marvel they have levels of infinity and if you ACTUALLY READ COMICS multiple beings are above Infinity they aren't concept even to the living tribunal.

You can't be bigger than infinity. Infinity by it's very definition is the highest you can get. It wouldn't be infinite to begin with if there were things higher than it. It doesn't matter what comic book writers say. They don't know what they're talking about. If they don't understand the concept of infinity, that sounds like their problem. Comic book writers' made up terms and logic are absolutely meaningless. Infinity is infinity.

Infinite planets = infinite galaxies = infinite universes = infinite multiverses = infinite omniverses.
Period.
Alot of characters are above the concept of Infinity did you not hear me? Or read my statements? LT is above the concept of Infinity point blank.

Your argument here is invalid.

Proof? Yeah, didn't think so.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:59 pm

I'm locking all all LT related threads as of now. And they'll remain locked indefinitely.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:49 pm

After more thought on this, i've decided to give this thread one more chance. If everyone stays civil, and gets along, i'll unlock all LT related threads. But this is my last warning. Any more arguing, and i'm locking this again.

If you understand, you may post. Just remember to behave, please.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Just so EVERYONE is clear; Battler Ushiromoya is NOT in this fight, and never was. I only spoke of him to defend him. If he's bought up again here, in any sort of battle scenario, I'm calling for a lock.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:56 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:Naruto Uzumaki you fail, LT is only 16 dimensional, the Chousin are 22 dimensional, they curbstomp.
Stating that matters to a Megaverse Entity to a bunch of 22-Dimensional entities lol no one failed
LT is only 16-Dimensional?........Yet he can exist in all realities beyond the
•Transformers Multiverse
•Star Wars Multiverse
•Amalgram Megaverse
Yet the ones I listed have been done by Marvel.

LT has authors statements to back it and he can easily  to take down the chousin with a snap.

Megaverse and multiverse mean the same thing!

Once you hit infinite universes that's it. You don't get any bigger by adding more universes. The Chousin created and can freely control infinite multiverse while LT only watches over one.
Megaverse- Collection of Infinite Multiverses
Yeah they ain't the same because the living tribunal is beyond Multiverse+ and Multiverse


Do you not understand the concept of infinity?
Infinity is the largest you can get! Period! If the multiverse is already infinite, you can't get any bigger than that! Learn the definitions of the words you use before wanking please.
Ain't wank you dumbass if you learned anything from Marvel they have levels of infinity and if you ACTUALLY READ COMICS multiple beings are above Infinity they aren't concept even to the living tribunal.

You can't be bigger than infinity. Infinity by it's very definition is the highest you can get. It wouldn't be infinite to begin with if there were things higher than it. It doesn't matter what comic book writers say. They don't know what they're talking about. If they don't understand the concept of infinity, that sounds like their problem. Comic book writers' made up terms and logic are absolutely meaningless. Infinity is infinity.

Infinite planets = infinite galaxies = infinite universes = infinite multiverses = infinite omniverses.
Period.
Alot of characters are above the concept of Infinity did you not hear me? Or read my statements? LT is above the concept of Infinity point blank.

Your argument here is invalid.

Chousin are also above the concept of infinity. It's just that cosmology doesn't get bigger once it's already infinitely large. Or if you want to play that game, 22 dimensions > 16 dimensions. Megaverse and omniverse are made up terms. Your argument is invalid.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:57 pm

I agree with Dhalsim
You can't be bigger than infinity. Infinity by it's very definition is the highest you can get. It wouldn't be infinite to begin with if there were things higher than it. It doesn't matter what comic book writers say. They don't know what they're talking about. If they don't understand the concept of infinity, that sounds like their problem. Comic book writers' made up terms and logic are absolutely meaningless. Infinity is infinity.

Infinite planets = infinite galaxies = infinite universes = infinite multiverses = infinite omniverses.
Period.

It would be like someone claiming he is Omnipotent only to be beaten so by the very fact he was defeated he was not Omnipotent. To really know what I am talking about check Suggsverse. He tried to make something above Omnipotence which is impossible same with infinity nothing can be bigger than infinity.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum