Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:Because it's hard to present proof when their is no proof lol

He's going to completely dodge my point.

His entire argument is "LT is megaversal / omniversal". He fails to understand those terms are meaningless. He also fails to understand the same logic could be applied to the Chousin to prove 22 dimensions > 16 dimensions.
22 dimensions yet they get rekt by lower level dimensions lmao
5th Dimensional Imps are Multiverse in level your argument is invalid again.
Logic isnt really in Fiction by writers lol try again.

They've never gotten wrecked by lower dimensions. The Counter Actor only reversed the Chousin's efforts.
What do 5-D imps have to do with anything?
Megaverse and omniverse are made up terms. Your argument is invalid.
I already posted feats for Demonbane, you have failed to show anything from comic side that can match those feats. You've lost.
Yet you're trying to apply made up terms by Marvel to other fictions.
Demonbane is pure statements but I guess 100,000,000,000 is such a feat for EGDB then LT still stomps.

5 Dimensional Mr.Mxy> 22-Dimensional Chousin

If Mr.Mxy is 5th Dimensional and is already Multiverse in scope then the chousin gets wrecked.

What do you mean pure statements? What do you mean 100,000,000?

Prove Mr. Mxy is > Chousin.

Even LHW users and dimensional supervisors were multiversal, and Chousin are leagues above them.
100,000,000,000 Worlds was being busted by EGDB that is what Multi-Universe Level?
LHW with only what 10 was Multiverse?......thats cute.


World means all of creation. So World actually refers to the infinite universes.
Yet
Choushim only created 22-Dimensions aka Universe lol.

What battle forum are you from?
Even a single 22 dimensional universe would still be bigger than an infinite amount of 16 dimensional universes according to Brane cosmology.
Yet Mr.Mxy disproves that theory because Brane cosmology doesn't exist in the fictional communities we stated.

It does in Tenchi. Megaverse and omniverse don't exist in fictional communities outside Marvel/DC. Your argument is invalid.
Wrong
Marvel/Dc stated to have Megaverse/Omniverse

That's literally what I said. Megaverse and omniverse are only made up terms by Marvel/DC
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:40 pm

You have a hard time reading don't you Naruto.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by dhalsim on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Can you read? Its terms used by both lol so its a fact they have characters that are above Multiverse+ beings.

So do Demonbane, Umineko, SMT, KKK, and To Aru. Hell KKK and Umineko have loads of conceptual shenanigans that Marvel and DC have no answer for.
avatar
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Can you read? Its terms used by both lol so its a fact they have characters that are above Multiverse+ beings.

Well, you don't seem to understand that "megaverse" = universe, kid. So clearly, there's something your just not processing.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:48 pm

If you have infinite cups of water, you have infinite buckets of water, as well as infinite tubs of water, infinite pools, lakes, oceans, ect.

Infinite=infinite. Just because Marvel thinks they are being deep and meaningful by making several "levels" of infinity, (which makes nose sense) doesn't make it true.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:49 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:If you have infinite cups of water, you have infinite buckets of water, as well as infinite tubs of water, infinite pools, lakes, oceans, ect.

Infinite=infinite. Just because Marvel thinks they are being deep and meaningful by making several "levels" of infinity, (which makes nose sense) doesn't make it true.

Exactly
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:


/Thread

That doesn't mean shit, coming from Marvel. Megaverse = multiverse, buddy.


Last edited by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Logically? You and me have a very very different definition of logic, if you think comparing infinity to prime numbers is logical. It's like saying one infinity+one infinity=two infinity. That's just not how it works.

Also, Pulling a scan of Marvel Using terms only used in Marvel and DC in the first place is not helping your case.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:


/Thread

That doesn't mean shit, coming from Marvel. Megaverse = multiverse, buddy.
Different Multiverses
•Transformers Multiverses
•The Brothers Multiverses
•Pre-Retcon Beyond Realm (Infinitely Above Megaverse.)
•Post-Retcon Beyond Realm Multiverse
.......they are vastly greater in scale than the chousin,umieko,Demonbaneverse and others
Different Levels of Infinite Multiverses
Megaverse is the term used to say IT CONTAINS the number of different multiverses
Omniverse is the entire SUM of all of it combined.


Again, it means nothing, coming from the guys who made the word up. Your point is null.
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Chef_Banchou on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:02 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:


/Thread

That doesn't mean shit, coming from Marvel. Megaverse = multiverse, buddy.
Different Multiverses
•Transformers Multiverses
•The Brothers Multiverses
•Pre-Retcon Beyond Realm (Infinitely Above Megaverse.)
•Post-Retcon Beyond Realm Multiverse
.......they are vastly greater in scale than the chousin,umieko,Demonbaneverse and others
Different Levels of Infinite Multiverses
Megaverse is the term used to say IT CONTAINS the number of different multiverses
Omniverse is the entire SUM of all of it combined.


Again, it means nothing, coming from the guys who made the word up. Your point is null.
Infinite Universes=Multiverse
So anime tops are just Multiverse
Marvel/DC have Multiverse+ and Megaverse level entities
Omnipotent beings are Omniverse level.

No. More like, infinite universes = megaverse. Or do you still not understand?
avatar
Chef_Banchou
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Infinite universes=infinite multiverses=infinite megaverses, ect.

If you have an infinite amount of something, there is no end to it. By definition. What some guy says in some comic does not change definitions.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:Infinite universes=infinite multiverses=infinite megaverses, ect.

If you have an infinite amount of something, there is no end to it. By definition. What some guy says in some comic does not change definitions.

Exactly this reminds me when we were debating with Lionel Suggs about Omnipotence as their is nothing greater than Omnipotence.
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Akronawol17 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:10 pm

If a fictional verse creates a definition, it is only valid in that verse, not all of fiction. Your logic is completely flawed.

Battler, and many other characters that are not Marvel/DC, are well into multiverse+ territory. You can use all the obscure comic logic you'd like, but it won't change this fact.
avatar
Akronawol17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 613
Join date : 2015-02-16
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:12 pm

Yeah he can he has the freedom to but their are some facts I guess you would call them that can not be changed Omnipotence mean to be all powerful, so by definition there can not be something stronger than Omnipotence regardless of what someone says. If people believe that there is something above Omnipotence then they are either stupid or a fool.


Last edited by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Falbium_Asmodeus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2015-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Choushin vs Living Tribunal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum