Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Superman (new 52) vs Goku (FnF)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Superman (new 52) vs Goku (FnF)

Post by waybig1010101 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:49 pm

supes based on feats... for now at least... who knows what we will see in the next movie
waybig1010101
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:28 pm

so no flame war? Shocked
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Were you expecting this lol

We are to mature and sophisticated for a flame war lol.
Falbium_Asmodeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:Were you expecting this lol

We are to mature and sophisticated for a flame war lol.

how do you upload gifs
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:59 pm

I just pick the gif I want for example this one I just copy the link go to insert an image option and paste the link in
Falbium_Asmodeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:17 pm

Is FnF Goku stronger than BOG Goku? If so I'd say he can kick New 52 Supes' butt.
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:30 pm

Yes he is, this Goku is at 70% of bills power. I need to read the manga myself.
Falbium_Asmodeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by COMBATRON on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Goku wins with extreme difficuly.
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by COMBATRON on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:40 pm

Goku wins with extreme difficulty.
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:41 pm

GOku solos
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:45 pm

What? Goku godstomps , even Cell stomps, how is this a fair battle ?
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:23 pm

Omnivortex wrote:What? Goku godstomps , even Cell stomps, how is this a fair battle ?
Cell stomps I am not so sure about that current version of Goku would have one hell of a time putting this version of Supes down now when the new version of SSJG2 Goku comes out in the new movie he should win pretty handily imo.
Falbium_Asmodeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:29 pm

Omnivortex wrote:What? Goku godstomps , even Cell stomps, how is this a fair battle ?

you gotta be joking right? superman can lift on the sextillion ton range without breaking sweat and can keep up with teleportation on a distance from pluto to earth. he also has a master level intellect not even supercomputers can match

the only thing goku has going for him is energy projection.

and that's not ssjg 2 its simply super saiyan god +super saiyan. it is much less impressive in the powerscale.
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

View user profile http://othusvice.bestesforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Do people know what new 52 supes can do? I say Goku wins but I'm curious if people just assume he is weak or something.
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Othus wrote:

you gotta be joking right? superman can lift on the sextillion ton range without breaking sweat and can keep up with teleportation on a distance from pluto to earth. he also has a master level intellect not even supercomputers can match

and that's not ssjg 2 its simply super saiyan god +super saiyan. it is much less impressive in the powerscale.
Thanks for clearing that up Othus I did not know that I just heard from somebody he was getting a SSJG 2 version.
Falbium_Asmodeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Othus wrote:

supes can lift as much as he wants,but he isn't hurting SSJ2 Goku(Buu saga) who has Solar system+ durability . New 52 ain't beating Cell who can one shot him with his KKH and is clearly much faster than light in combat.

Now you compared New 52 to SSG Mastered Goku? No offense but you obviously you lack knowledge about Dragonball .
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:33 pm

Omnivortex wrote:
Othus wrote:

supes can lift as much as he wants,but he isn't hurting SSJ2 Goku(Buu saga) who has Solar system+ durability . New 52 ain't beating Cell who can one shot him with his KKH and is clearly much faster than light in combat.

Now you compared New 52 to SSG Mastered Goku? No offense but you obviously you lack knowledge about Dragonball .
Actually you are wrong about Goku being solar system level at SSJ2  and Othus is right Goku didn't get close to solar system level until SSJG form many battle veterans have come to that consensus. Also Cell was not MFTL I don't know how you got that but if you heard that from someone that to is also false.

Last edited by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falbium_Asmodeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Honestly, Dragon ball is one of those things where you can't really lack knowledge on if you are in a debate forum like this, I mean people have been debating that series for years, it's almost hard to come by arguments for the series that I haven't seen already.
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:
Omnivortex wrote:
Othus wrote:

Actually you are wrong about Goku being solar system level at SSJ2  and Othus is right Goku didn't get close to solar system level until SSJG form many battle veterans have come to that consensus.

Actually Cell was a solar system buster, and SSJ2 Gohan was stronger than that.

Beerus was actually confirmed to be multi galaxy level due to multiple evidence points.

For one, Akira Toriyama said Beerus could destroy the Kaioshin Realm, which is 20% the size of the universe.

For two, King Kai flat out stated that Beerus could destroy clusters of galaxies when enraged.
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:42 pm

I have learned a long time ago that character statements in DBZ are not to be taken seriously. And what Akira said he may be able to destroy 20% but how long would it take him to do that?  Dream and other battle veterans have put SSJG Goku at solar system level from what has been shown feat wise and with some power scaling.
Falbium_Asmodeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Cell was a solar system buster confirmed by many official sources:

Saying SSG Goku is that level is ignorant tbf.
The difference between Cell and Kid buu is great, the difference between kid buu and vegito is astronomically massive. Now SSG Goku is much stronger than Vegito.
I could go on and provide evidence and quotes and simple powerscaling about how powerful is Goku now.But I don't need to in this thread. Since Cell is more than enough to beat Superman easily. Also he is MFTL ,even Raditz was sub realistic (He side step and avoid fatal wound of Special beam canon, but a no name attack of picolo reached the moon right away:
) and he is fodder in Saiyan saga.
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:56 pm

I and many other people consider that an outlier with what piccolo is doing in that pic. Some people back on the original AV posted feats on recoom who is much stronger and he could not do something like this. DBZ is inconsistent when it comes to things, as debaters we look at the most consistent feats shown in a series.
Falbium_Asmodeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:I and many other people consider that an outlier with what piccolo is doing in that pic. Some people back on the original AV posted feats on recoom who is much stronger and he could not do something like this. DBZ is inconsistent when it comes to things.
I respect your opinion,but the thing is Dragonball cast use AoE, unless somehow Freeza base form>Majin Vegeta final explosion. I remember Daiznenshuu explaining that they concentrate their Ki attack. And well watch the first video and you will see Raditz saying that he is amazed at how Goku can concentrate all of his energy into a single point/spot. I don't blame you tbh, Dragonball is inconsistent as hell . Toriyama doesn't really care about destruction feats and sucks at math. But even with inconsistencies some things stays the same like powerscaling and statements. You should watch the first video I posted and you will understand what I am saying.
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Omnivortex wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:I and many other people consider that an outlier with what piccolo is doing in that pic. Some people back on the original AV posted feats on recoom who is much stronger and he could not do something like this. DBZ is inconsistent when it comes to things.
I respect your opinion,but the thing is Dragonball cast use AoE, unless somehow Freeza base form>Majin Vegeta final explosion. I remember Daiznenshuu explaining that they concentrate their Ki attack. And well watch the first video and you will see Raditz saying that he is amazed at how Goku can concentrate all of his energy into a single point/spot. I don't blame you tbh, Dragonball is inconsistent as hell . Toriyama doesn't really care about destruction feats and sucks at math. But even with inconsistencies some things stays the same like powerscaling and statements. You should watch the first video I posted and you will understand what I am saying.
Yeah we both agree on DBZ being inconsistent as hell lol. Honestly its like you said if he was better at math and showing consistent feats it would of been so much better.
Falbium_Asmodeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top